Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2016, 06:56 AM

465 posts, read 257,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Care to tell me all about Trump's past or do you just want to ignore that?
I doubt it, because then he'd have to tell you how the party of "family values" and "fiscal responsibility" is about to nominate a guy with 3 wives and 4 bankruptcies.

Trump can't be honest with his spouses or his creditors...but he has somehow managed to make all the angry Joe Schmoes believe that he has THEIR backs.

I used to respect the Republican Party. I hope they can recover from this and get back to making SOME sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2016, 06:57 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,994,630 times
LOL funny how Ted Cruz tried putting down Trump because of Campaign contributions, but Ted Cruz received campaign contributions from Trump. Ted Cruz sounded so dumb.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:00 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,278,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Sure, let him skip debates. The last time Trump did that he lost Iowa to a guy "nobody likes"

That will only prove he is thin-skinned and not prepared to deal with the real bullies, other world leaders.

yeah that really hurt Trump losing Iowa and only being behind by 1 delegate to the person that won.....LMAO!

How many debates you need? if 10 isn't enough to decide who should be the nominee you think 10 more will change people's minds?

What these candidates should do is to go on every tv interviews one on one and answer questions including hostile territories. Trump is not afraid to do that and has gone to hostile tv networks to answer questions, unlike Hillary who refuses to go on Fox News and other networks.

I prefer townhall meetings where the people ask questions to the candidates one on one and not this silly debates with crowds booing and screaming when its been set up by the establishment and big donors.

debates doesn't prove anything....the best debater doesn't mean he will be a good leader....look at Gore and Obama....great debaters, know it all, bad leaders.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:01 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,861,517 times
All I can say is, if people are actually in support of this clown Trump, a lot of people must REALLY be pissed at the current establishment. He has zero qualifications to run this great country and is an embarrassment to anyone with any dignity. How anyone could actually think he should be in that seat is beyond surreal.

Don

Old 02-26-2016, 07:04 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,320,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik1680 View Post
I doubt it, because then he'd have to tell you how the party of "family values" and "fiscal responsibility" is about to nominate a guy with 3 wives and 4 bankruptcies.

Trump can't be honest with his spouses or his creditors...but he has somehow managed to make all the angry Joe Schmoes believe that he has THEIR backs.

I used to respect the Republican Party. I hope they can recover from this and get back to making SOME sense.
After this election cycle, if Trump becomes their candidate, I think the party will have to break into two parties. I see no way the two sides can come together in the future.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
All I can say is, if people are actually in support of this clown Trump, a lot of people must REALLY be pissed at the current establishment. He has zero qualifications to run this great country and is an embarrassment to anyone with any dignity. How anyone could actually think he should be in that seat is beyond surreal.

Don

after 16 years of W BUSH and Obama, now you complain about who is "qualified" to run our country.....if a Chicago community organizer can be President and a Texas rodeo clown in W, Trump has every right to run this country a lot better than the last 2 Presidents.....you remember W BUSH, the idiot that got us in the mess in the Middle East and gave us Obama?

you can vote for the liar corrupt Hillary who has been bought by the special interests and the FBI is investigating her ...I guess she is qualified.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:15 AM

CONSERVATIVES who supported W BUSH for 8 years now come and want a candidate that can give details and who is qualified????? what a joke!........Trump can speak more clearly and to the point than W BUSH......this is how hypocrite the Republican purists are.

Where were they when W BUSH couldn't give a complete sentence without mumbling and looking like an idiot and screwing our country? they sure got on the Bush bandwagon and supported him in 2000 and 2004.....the fool that gave the house, senate and the w.h to the democrats and Obama.

that's why the establishment has to go....now they want to push Rubio....mini W Bush, another neocon.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:17 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,704,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Trump won.
Not according to everyone...

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donal...062332029.html

I watched it, and I tend to agree with the assessment in the article.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:20 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,671,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Don
And you think the 2 Thugs, Cuban National, Runt Rubio or Jerk Nasty All Talk - No action, Cruz, have the qualification's ?!!

That truly is DELUSIONAL, pal.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:25 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,962,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Trump was cool as a cucumber, he deals with REAL men on a daily basis. This debate is child's play for him. And that's what Rubio and Cruz are...children.

This nomination is over, Trump wins.

We need to stop fighting each other and start focusing on how to beat Hillary. Trump is the only one who can do it. The neocons will come around eventually, after licking their wounds and recovering from the butthurt.
You must be a graduate of Trump University.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections