Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2016, 09:13 AM

29,025 posts, read 30,475,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Nobody's perfect and I think that Mr. Trump "warts and all" is our best hope for our country.

while he may posses some warts, and all, he also possesses some very good qualities....
So did Bush, so did Obama...warts and all....
so do I, and so do you...warts and all

my suggestion is, it hasn't been working within the two party system now for many years...I don't want to see another career politician....I want someone in there who isn't bought and paid for....and honestly believe Trump or Carson would be the person for that.

I liked Carley, I really did, but didn't trust her, b/c a person's whose job is to cut jobs...take the food out of the mouths of fellow human beings for the sole purpose of the company to make more money to me, is just wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2016, 09:14 AM

26,740 posts, read 15,301,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
And then you have all these anti trump people complaining about how he was "insulting the audience" by calling them lobbyists.

Looks like he was dead on.
Trump had a cheering section too, including some squealers at times. Rubio supporters just had more to cheer about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAziwZfzUjQ

Old 02-26-2016, 09:20 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Trump by far is winning who won the debate poll at Drudge

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE 10TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?

Old 02-26-2016, 09:23 AM

34,297 posts, read 15,750,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
So? Trump has had plants squealing at C-D for six months now.
Yes but they are wild plants and we want to thank you. We need fertilizer to grow.

Old 02-26-2016, 09:23 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,877,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Sure seemed strang to me. Squealing girls at a celebrity I can get. But a POTUS debate? Never heard it before.
You have never been to a Party Convention have you.

Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll.

Old 02-26-2016, 09:34 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,860,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
So? Trump has had plants squealing at C-D for six months now.
Can't rep you again. I LOL'd, literally!

Old 02-26-2016, 09:38 AM

24,231 posts, read 15,297,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
You have never been to a Party Convention have you.

Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll.
yeah I have. Even had a couple of silly women telling me how wonderful my DH was. I told them I knew nothing of which they spoke, I only washed his dirty underwear.

I have never heard that kind of squealing at that kind of venue. Perhaps at a fun raiser with a recording artist.

Did hear some sounds directed at a Kennedy once, but I was too busy booing.

Old 02-26-2016, 09:46 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Twitter Hates the Mysterious Rubio Superfan Who Keeps Shrieking at the CNN GOP Debate | Mediaite

Old 02-26-2016, 09:48 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,960,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Many illegals have fake social security #'s and false papers of citizenship.. they can buy their way into the system and employers don't really know they are hiring illegals.

I lived in Southern California at one time and the company I worked for had a bunch of illegals working for them. It was well known that this goes on at a lot of places out there, and the illegal simply uses identification of one of his many relatives, or a dummy card and the employers are happy to have them. The owner of the company said "They can't cause any problems because they are illegal and if they speak up they know they are gone."

Some system, huh ?

Don

Old 02-26-2016, 10:09 AM

29,025 posts, read 30,475,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I lived in Southern California at one time and the company I worked for had a bunch of illegals working for them. It was well known that this goes on at a lot of places out there, and the illegal simply uses identification of one of his many relatives, or a dummy card and the employers are happy to have them. The owner of the company said "They can't cause any problems because they are illegal and if they speak up they know they are gone."

Some system, huh ?

Don

doesn't it make you wonder what else our government is allowing? I'm afraid this, is just the tip of the ice burg and they still have the never to deflect the people's voice...
pompos idiots...they will ruin us....this country....and they don't care, as long as in their lifetime, they prosper, they don't even care about their kids....and what they will be left with?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections