Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 09:38 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,965,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
he's just putting on a good show for the attention and money.

I think he knows his audience.

i don't think he does completely, because i used to be part of his audience. I will turn in now just to see what the heck he is trotting out in his anti Trump dialogue every day, but his intensity of hatred is really stunning-and i have always understood how people could get so worked up over political stands (or religious).

calling Trump supporters disgusting brown shirts all the time, and having a forum to do so, is really beyond disappointing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 09:43 AM

39,186 posts, read 51,559,058 times
Who would have guessed that a megalomaniac billionaire from New York City could so quickly turn the Republican base against its erstwhile heroes?

Old 03-01-2016, 10:15 AM

23,855 posts, read 13,864,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

Did I miss an announcement that Glenn Beck is suffering from some kind of mental disorder?
You need an official announcement for this? As nearly as I can tell, he's always been at least overwrought, if not just plain nuts!

Old 04-30-2016, 09:39 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,641,747 times
Glenn Beck is a mentally unstable Mason/Mormon former/current addict
who works for the elite of his secret societies.

Proof in pictures: (1), (2), click each.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:45 PM

28,152 posts, read 30,183,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post

I don't find anything particularly convincing in either of your pictures. Glenn Beck admits to having once had a substance addiction problem. I don't believe he has one any more. He is also quite outspoken about being a Mormon. I don't know whether or not he's a Mason or not, but so far as I know, there's nothing actually wrong with that. Numerous past U.S. Presidents and other notable individuals have been Masons.

The part of your post that I don't really get is how he is working for any of the groups you have mentioned. His behavior certainly isn't benefitting the LDS Church in the slightest. I would agree with you that he definitely does come across as mentally unstable, but there is no relationship between his mental state and his affiliation with either Mormonism or Freemasonry. That's just blind prejudice talking.

As a Mormon, I am embarrassed to death by his loony antics and rants.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:57 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,309,775 times
In the defense of Mormons, I know many Mormons who are nothing like Glenn Beck.

I don't know if Glenn's issues is because he is mental unstable or he does it for the ratings or it could be a combination of both.

I stop listening to him a while back since I got Satellite radio and I listen to talk radio from both sides. He really hates Trump and he thinks Cruz is some kind of prophet of God that will save this country. When a radio talk host is so bias against one person and so bias for another candidate, its really hard to put things under perspective what comes out of his mouth and take him seriously....he should change his show to the Cruz/Fiorina 2016 radio headquarters.

Mark Levin is the same way. They are so for Cruz and everything Cruz does is good and find every excuse to hide his mistakes and flaws and paint Trump as the anti-Christ that you just want to turn the channel.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:59 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,396,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i don't think he does completely, because i used to be part of his audience. I will turn in now just to see what the heck he is trotting out in his anti Trump dialogue every day, but his intensity of hatred is really stunning-and i have always understood how people could get so worked up over political stands (or religious).

calling Trump supporters disgusting brown shirts all the time, and having a forum to do so, is really beyond disappointing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Who would have guessed that a megalomaniac billionaire from New York City could so quickly turn the Republican base against its erstwhile heroes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You need an official announcement for this? As nearly as I can tell, he's always been at least overwrought, if not just plain nuts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post

I WAS going to read thru this thread and make my simple comment~~ I have absolutely NO RECOLLECTION that Beck was ever "Normal" or Stable..But all the above has pretty well covered that..THANX

NOW..What about Rushbo? Who thinks he's such a rational, commonsensical person? He too has/had a well documented substance abuse issue..and misogyny is his Forte LOL ..Me thinks he would get along with Trump pretty well!! Trump pretty much rails against any and ALL "Strong Women" unless they would benefit him which by definition means he's selective about which women he declares decent LOL

Old 04-30-2016, 07:56 PM

11,109 posts, read 9,896,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I started a topic a few days ago saying the same thing and it got closed.....lol

Glenn Beck is calling Trump supporters BROWN SHIRTS and Trump a Hitler.....he is getting bad.

Not even Obama and W Bush who have abused their powers I would call them Hitler and their followers brown shirts......its pathetic listening to him.
5 People Glenn Beck Has Compared to Nazis

You know what's really hilarious about this Republican nomination cycle? For years conservatives have been insisting that if they just got a 'real conservative' candidate, they'd mop the floor with the Democrats. Well, Ted Cruz is a conservatives wet-dream. He's Barry Goldwater on steroids.

And what do conservatives do? They dump him for a guy who wasn't a Republican five minutes ago, who obviously isn't conservative in any way, shape or form, and who only resembles Goldwater in the magnitude of the defeat he's going to arrange this November!

PS - No, I don't buy into a "The more conservative a guy we nominate, the more Democrat butt we'll kick!" idea. But legions of Republicans do.

Old 04-30-2016, 10:05 PM

28,152 posts, read 30,183,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
In the defense of Mormons, I know many Mormons who are nothing like Glenn Beck.
Actually, that would be "most Mormons," but thank you for saying that.

Old 04-30-2016, 10:20 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,286,361 times
Beck has to be nuts to support lyin Ted Cruz.. Cruz lies about everything lately. Cruz opens his mouth and lies and lies.. Cruz is getting desperate and it shows.. he sold his soul when he said Ben Carson was out of the race.. never corrected it and blamed CNN... how can anyone in their right mind support a Christian that lies and steals votes? I question anyone's common sense to support a man who calls himself a Christian and acts like the devil.

Cruz should stop calling himself a Christian because he is giving Christians a bad name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections