Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 08:21 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,632,260 times

Advertisements

It's kinda cute how he thinks he can do anything about it.

Reminds me of the story about the guy on the beach screaming at the ocean in order to keep the tide from rising.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 08:27 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,223,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Expected from someone who kicks puppies and makes kids cry. Speaking of, looks like Trumps made Rubio cry more than once. Good you're voting for him, looks like he needs you.

Trump saying the things we all are thinking because he has balls is different than Rubio making up crap and trying to match Trump on the tough guy act. It only works for Trump because it's not an act. Sadly, it doesn't work for Rubio who just looks like an angry cry baby throwing a fit because Trump hurt his feelings. Good luck with that "beating" Trump thing. LMAO!

Mr. Trump is his own man not beholden to anyone and is real like him or not.

One pretty much knows where they stand with him.

I love DIRECT, STRAIGHT and BLUNT which he is!

Rubio is the bi-child who can't stop pouting and changing his/"her" tune - he didn't get the memo to stop using a pacifier and baby rattle.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:10 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,985,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

Mr. Trump is his own man not beholden to anyone and is real like him or not.

One pretty much knows where they stand with him.

I love DIRECT, STRAIGHT and BLUNT which he is!

Rubio is the bi-child who can't stop pouting and changing his/"her" tune - he didn't get the memo to stop using a pacifier and baby rattle.
It's hilarious that Trump and his supporters are busy calling Rubio a "child." If anyone on earth is an infantile baby, it's Donald Trump. All he does is throw temper tantrums, act like a school yard bully, and generally make a fool out of himself.

Of course, today's American electorate is filled with buffoons who adore things like reality TV. Trump has turned the Presidential election into a reality TV show, so the same knuckle-dragging fans of "The Biggest Loser" and "Survivor" unsurprisingly eat it up.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:20 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,856,986 times
Rubio has gotten really petty after this last debate. Don't know how he thinks this is funny. Rubio always acting like a Senator and not a presidential candidate. He loves the limelight.

Quote:
Rubio Makes Small Penis Joke About Trump

Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio made a small penis joke about GOP rival Donald Trump on Sunday–and thought so highly of it he put video of himself telling the penis joke on YouTube.

Rubio Makes Small Penis Joke About Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Old 02-29-2016, 09:32 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,529,543 times
His money will dry up after Super Tuesday. Rubio will have to drop out whether he likes it or not.

Trump 2016

Old 02-29-2016, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Rubio has gotten really petty after this last debate. Don't know how he thinks this is funny. Rubio always acting like a Senator and not a presidential candidate. He loves the limelight.
That is harmless, unlike the underhanded dirty tricks of the Cruz campaign. If I were you, I'd be much more concerned about the numerous shady tactics Cruz has been using so far.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:37 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,484,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post

He lost my interest when he thought it was appropriate to compare dicks with Trump.

Short man disease.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:41 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,484,542 times
Quote:

And he's a short guy, for crying out loud. He shouldn't be talking.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
He lost my interest when he thought it was appropriate to compare dicks with Trump.

Short man disease.
So, Trump's outrageous crap hasn't bothered you, yet this quip disqualifies Rubio? No, you never had any interest in Rubio to begin with.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:45 AM

2,542 posts, read 3,748,892 times
Quote:
All I can say, keep it up and you will lose undecided voters like me. There's talking tough, and then there's churlish. I mean, c'mon! You want to attack Trump, attack his policies (or lack thereof). The only person who should care about the size of his penis is his wife - and she seems to be fine with it. It personally gives me a heebie jeebies just talking about this.

I've said it before that I might stay home this election cycle and it's becoming more and more likely as the 3 front runners are behaving more and more horribly. It's like the word 'shame' didn't exist anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections