Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 10:33 PM

7,729 posts, read 8,825,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
If Gabbard was allowed to run I feel Hillary would not have a chance in hell-the DNC knew this.

A young, pretty, intelligent, HONEST woman who is also a VETERAN! I mean, come on?
And she is so much more feminine than Hillary. Is Hillary a woman?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 10:36 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,176,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
It really concerns me that y'all are talking about the lack of sexual desirability of a 70 year old lady.

It's like we are chatting at the nursing home or something.

Do old ladies make you hot and bothered? Betty White?

Mick

Old 02-29-2016, 10:39 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,095,805 times
The value if the endorsement than the message this sends about the party. It is about exclusion from power, control and manipulation of a process, about the needs of the Democrat party. All, about casting aside any sense of a democratic process.

It is, after all, how the Democrat part governs. Exclusion, control and manipulation. A precursor to how she will govern.

Old 02-29-2016, 10:49 PM

29,639 posts, read 16,680,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
Although I don't think this a particularly important endorsement, I'm happy when anyone sees the light concerning the corrupt power structure in The Democratic Party.
But that isnt what happened.

And yes, before you respond, I know of TG's disdain for DWS. I also wish people would stop labeling everything they dont like as corrupt. You not liking it doesnt make it corrupt .

Quote:
With that said, Gabbard does deserve respect for acting on her conscience, particularly at a time when mainstream pundits have already written Sanders off.
mainstream pundits are basing their arguments on hundreds of polls and the plain math of it. Like it or not Sanders is losing and there isnt currently a path to him winning.

Quote:
I think the only big endorsement Sanders could get at this stage is that of Elizabeth Warren, and I'm not sure that Warren wants to risk her political career by alienating Hillary Clinton and The Democratic Party.
thats true.

Old 02-29-2016, 11:25 PM

11,998 posts, read 13,000,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Corporately owned Puppets don't have genders.

She will be a man if they tell her to be a man.

Old 02-29-2016, 11:36 PM

11,180 posts, read 10,587,627 times
Quote:
A young, pretty, intelligent, HONEST woman who is also a VETERAN! I mean, come on?
How charmingly misogynist. Bernie and his fans everywhere applaud you, young and pretty matter..

Old 02-29-2016, 11:45 PM

7,729 posts, read 8,825,031 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
How charmingly misogynist. Bernie and his fans everywhere applaud you, young and pretty matter..
You needed glasses?

Old 02-29-2016, 11:53 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,995,209 times
...boy, i hope for us out here Bernie gets the nod, if it's Hillary her first exec order will be to sink all seven hawaiian islands

Old 03-01-2016, 12:05 AM

11,998 posts, read 13,000,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Lol wow! Now that's something I have never been called.

My sister used the same terms last night when we were discussing how Gabbard was excluded from the debates for NO apparent reason. I guess she's a sexist pig too.

I'm sure you would rather Hillary be the only one running in the primaries, debating herself- but some of us have the ability to recognize other INTELLIGENT and HONEST contenders. You don't seem to comprehend anything that is not outright praise for Clinton.

BTW, usually when people capitalize something they are trying to stress that particular point. Honest Veteran-two things Hillary is not.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 03-01-2016 at 12:14 AM..

Old 03-01-2016, 12:20 AM

11,180 posts, read 10,587,627 times
Quote:
My sister used the same terms last night when we were discussing how Gabbard was excluded from the debates for NO apparent reason. I guess she's a sexist pig too.
Sexist pig is your term not mine, I didn't say any such thing. Regardless of what you and your sister think, I stand by misogyny as an apt description for someone who advocates "young and pretty" as an apt description for people like you who value those qualities in front of "intelligent and honest" when ticking off important characteristics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections