Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2016, 07:48 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,735,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
Again, you miss the point. This time by a city block and country mile.

Trump and Sanders complement each other beautifully, they should be president and vice-president.

It is the single same power group, with its two hands, impeding the way of both.

And that's why you see now even some so-called republicans starting to openly support Hillary.
Maybe they support her because they realize they simply can't support someone like Trump despite being Republican as well. It's not that all Republicans think the same way.

You sound like one of those that think politicians and government are bad no matter what. Let there be anarchy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 07:56 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,001,123 times
Default The real question should be "How COULD you"

Because I just can't vote for someone who's clearly not able to handle state secrets or put the country above herself as well as being under investigation by the FBI while looking to be indicted on multiple felonies.

That should make any thinking person take pause...

Old 03-03-2016, 09:35 AM

350 posts, read 415,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
More reasons may be coming sooner: DOJ reportedly grants immunity to former State Dept staffer in Clinton email probe | Fox News

With any luck, her days in campaigning are close to an end!
I agree with you. The staffer who was granted immunity now does not have to worry about prison time. It's like that line in the movie "The American President" where michael j. fox playing Lewis Rothschild laments about staffers being the ones who spend time in Danbury prison. See below!!

Lewis Rothschild: Can I just state very clearly I can't be part of anything illegal.
A.J.: Good for you, Lewis.
Lewis Rothschild: Say what you want. It's always the guy in my job that ends up doing 18 months in Danbury minimum security prison.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:01 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,753,835 times
Why? Because Hilary and Bill are corrupted. They would sell this country if they can.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:04 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,927,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Why? Because Hilary and Bill are corrupted. They would sell this country if they can.
Some are now calling for Bill Clinton to be arrested for violating election laws....

More than 45K sign petition to arrest Bill Clinton

Over 80,000 People Want Bill Clinton Arrested For Violating Election Laws On Super Tuesday | Zero Hedge

Why some Democrats are calling for Bill Clinton to be arrested - BBC News

Old 03-03-2016, 10:05 AM

988 posts, read 682,425 times
Actually, I can vote for her. I may have to.

But I'll feel like taking a shower afterwards.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:11 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,844,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

------Albert Einstein

You people are not tired of it ? gee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EpeOr_XU-M

Ignorance: quoting the same thing over and over even though it is not factual and easily proven false.

-------(NOT) Albert Einstein (LOL)

Please stop attributing that to Albert Einstein. Not only is it patently false, and ridiculous, It contradicts the notions of scientific experimentation and practice. (Albert Einstein was a scientist.)

Old 03-03-2016, 10:12 AM

2,181 posts, read 1,627,573 times
I can't vote for her because I'm not totally stupid.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:13 AM

39,219 posts, read 27,586,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Ignorance: quoting the same thing over and over even though it is not factual and easily proven false.

-------(NOT) Albert Einstein (LOL)

Please stop attributing that to Albert Einstein. Not only is it patently false, and ridiculous, It contradicts the notions of scientific experimentation and practice. (Albert Einstein was a scientist.)
Do you have a point to make?

Only stupid people call others stupid. Learn to debate or stop wasting other people's time.

Old 03-03-2016, 01:06 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,001,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwillingphoenician View Post
Actually, I can vote for her. I may have to.

But I'll feel like taking a shower afterwards.
Then why in heavens name would you do that? Are you being held hostage? Is there a contract out on your life if you don't vote for Hillary?

For those who feel this exact way what are you going to do if she's indicted as it looks like it's going to be/should be the case?

There's GOT to be a better person, no matter what party who's more honest and upstanding that Hillary...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections