Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 11:56 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,119,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Oh, I admit it's nice to see someone actually go after the likes of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama for a change.

The problem with Trump is that he insults anyone at all who disagrees with him. That's not a recipe for success if you're the President of the United States and leader of the free world.
You don't get to where Trump is if you can't work well with others. There is a difference between how you campaign, and how you would act as president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 11:59 AM

1,070 posts, read 2,035,388 times
They're evidently all justified insults and traits that most Americans admire in a strong leader. Why else are millions of Americans --and growing daily-- so enamored and revered by this megalomaniac?

Personally, I find it difficult to fathom that Trump is equal to the Pope in deserving admiration and being a true humanitarian.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:02 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,978,690 times
Someone was amazingly doubting whether Trump had insulted anyone since he started running for President. This is for that poster.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:38 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,210,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
Yes, I am concerned about his unpresidential demeanor too. And it's a shame since he hasn't really needed to behave that way because he is so far ahead in the polls.
I'm not - in most cases, someone said or wrote something unflattering about Trump to get the ball rolling.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:39 AM

26,039 posts, read 22,236,237 times
What a waste of time! Seriously, many of those are taken out of context and have been explained with links more times than we can count.

Seriously, make the "mother" list, Hillary's lies and tall tales or maybe Bernie big dreams or maybe all the people that can't stand Ted Cruz.

Yeah, I have better things to do.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:41 AM

20,131 posts, read 16,215,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
I'm not - in most cases, someone said or wrote something unflattering about Trump to get the ball rolling.
Anderson Cooper was right, "He did it first!" is the arguement of a 5 year-old.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:43 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,978,690 times
Quote:
So you've moved from denying that he's insulted people to saying who cares if he insulted people, they had it coming.

You sound like one of Obama's cheerleaders, except you cheer for Trump. Maybe you are another one of the many voters who first foisted Obama on us and now seek to do the same with Trump.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:46 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,210,253 times
Quote:
So you've moved from denying that he's insulted people to saying who cares if he insulted people, they had it coming.

You sound like one of Obama's cheerleaders, except you cheer for Trump. Maybe you are another one of the many voters who first foisted Obama on us and now seek to do the same with Trump.
Nope, didn't vote for the loser. You sound like someone who's butt hurt because Trump says what's on his mind and defends himself. In other words, you'll be fine with a pansy for POTUS.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:50 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,042,761 times
Quote:
They don't get it and never will. It's one of those things that can't be fixed.

Someone should start a thread about all the humanitarian things Mr. Trump has done.

As for this thread, one word comes to mind:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:51 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,334,184 times
Quote:
Well, it's nice to have it all in one place.
It is but the list if far from complete. I didn't see the Pope on that list or Obama for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
Yes, I am concerned about his unpresidential demeanor too. And it's a shame since he hasn't really needed to behave that way because he is so far ahead in the polls.
He can't help it. He's a nasty person who can't rein it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You don't get to where Trump is if you can't work well with others. There is a difference between how you campaign, and how you would act as president.
Trump has never had to work with anyone he can't fire or buy so he's totally untested in the "works well with others" department. And the way a person campaign IS the way they will act as president. A campaign is a vetting process to see how a person handles pressure and Trump is showing us that he's a thin-skinned bully who has no depth of character or understanding of the real world. He'd be a disaster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections