Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 06:15 AM

68,388 posts, read 54,656,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
While I agree with you that all of this KKK stuff with Trump, and Hillary is overblown, turnaround is fair play.

Then we should note Donny will never serve in the armed forces with a Negro by his side either, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 07:19 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,990,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I offer up a quote from 2016, Trump "I disavow David Duke".

Yet you continue to rail on about it and call him racist. Can't have it both ways unless you are simply holding Trump to a different standard than Hillary.
I'm not calling him a racist. I am calling him an ethnocentrist. And I'm not railing on about him. I'm pointing out that THIS WEEK, he made comments that don't add up. He tells a reporter he doesn't know anything about David Duke, when in fact in the past he's made comments about David Duke. Now he doesn't know anything about David Duke. Doesn't know anything about white supremacists. Then, when his feigned ignorance gets called on, it's an earpiece's fault. EXCEPT, he explicitly and out loud repeated David Duke's name and "white supremacists" back to the reporter. "I didn't hear the question," didn't work for him, so now he can't say "disavow" often enough. Can't twitter it enough. Can't point to Facebook enough.

All I want to know is why, during the Tapper interview, did Trump want to play the feigned ignorance card? Why?

Old 03-01-2016, 07:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,631,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I'm not calling him a racist. I am calling him an ethnocentrist. And I'm not railing on about him. I'm pointing out that THIS WEEK, he made comments that don't add up. He tells a reporter he doesn't know anything about David Duke, when in fact in the past he's made comments about David Duke. Now he doesn't know anything about David Duke. Doesn't know anything about white supremacists. Then, when his feigned ignorance gets called on, it's an earpiece's fault. EXCEPT, he explicitly and out loud repeated David Duke's name and "white supremacists" back to the reporter. "I didn't hear the question," didn't work for him, so now he can't say "disavow" often enough. Can't twitter it enough. Can't point to Facebook enough.

All I want to know is why, during the Tapper interview, did Trump want to play the feigned ignorance card? Why?
Because he is a racist. The 'Robert Byrd' talking points were out in full force yesterday by his spokespeople.

Robert is dead; disavowed the KKK thousands of time; apologized for same; whilst Trump is still kicking black youth out of his rallies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections