Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 05:35 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,482,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
It's actually a critical factor for a lot of people. It's one of the most important factors I look for in a potential world leader. I guess I must be naive, because I can't imagine why some people consider it irrelevant.
Considering our current political system doesn't exactly favor the advancement of completely honest people, what do you look for when gauging a candidate's honesty?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 05:42 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,214,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Still better than anything resembling Cruz, Trump, or Rubio.
Yes, Cruz and Rubio are too much part of the religious right, and Trump to too crazy.

Old 03-02-2016, 05:54 PM

7,084 posts, read 8,979,480 times
I trust Hillary as far as I can throw my house.

Old 03-03-2016, 02:54 PM

27,240 posts, read 15,408,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Hmm. We are all entitled to our own opinions. You are basically rewarding 25 years of the Republican smear campaign.

One prominent Republican has come out and admitted that 'Benghazi' was investigated to death mainly to create doubt in Hillary's presidential campaign.

Looks like, with you, they succeeded.

Benghazi has been a right wing smear campaign that has cost the taxpayers millions of dollars ALL so that Hillary wouldn't get the Presidential nomination. Per Kevin McCarthy - almost speaker of the Hosue.

Still better than anything resembling Cruz, Trump, or Rubio.

.............as if we were not ever lied to since the very beginning when the terrible attack occurred even though Hillary knew the truth and told her own family that while lying to us.

That was never any cause for alarm or question for you no doubt.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:16 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,967,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
If you swapped out the name 'Hillary' for 'Trump' I could totally agree with the OP. I don't trust Trump and don't see how anyone can vote for him.
I really don't like Mister Trump
He's a bigoted, ignorant Grump
He tells only lies
And spits in our eyes
While disgracing the land from the Stump.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:23 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,632,226 times
I don't trust her either but hey, she's successfully had a husband who banged a young 21 year old girl in his office, both lied about it, dragged the 21 year old threw the mud and in the end she stayed with him to further her political career. Woman's rights and all that good stuff.
Look on the bright side, her slime ball hubby won't be as important if she makes her White House goal. The "use" will be worth it for her.
Bonus, Hugh Hefners son just endorsed her. Got to love it!! At least she does you up the arse with class.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:27 PM

50,438 posts, read 64,262,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjohnson71 View Post
(This is a poem that I wrote about Hillary.)

I Don't Trust Hillary Clinton

Because of the allegations that have come out against Hillary Clinton, she's a person who I don't trust.
Hillary's supporters don't want me to tell you this but I must.
Because of these allegations, I can't and won't trust her to run this country.
If I was a politician who was facing such allegations, people wouldn't vote for me.
I don't trust Hillary to be in the Oval Office.
She shouldn't be elected, I firmly believe this.
If you're going to vote for her, you have that right but what I've said had to be mentioned.
I don't think that Hillary Clinton is trustworthy and I have to bring that to people's attention.
Duh, you and most thinking people.

Old 03-03-2016, 04:04 PM

2,251 posts, read 4,923,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Allegations vs. proven facts? How come 8 Benghazi committees have not been able to produce anything meaningful? You've got to let the committee know if you know something they don't. It's your civic duty.

Mick

Mick have you seen > two members of the security team that helped rescue dozens of Americans during the Benghazi terror attacks, have endorsed Donald Trump for president.

Link > Benghazi Heroes Endorse Donald Trump - Breitbart

This is going to be one of the Ace's he when he faces Hillary,

Old 03-03-2016, 04:09 PM

207 posts, read 120,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjohnson71 View Post
(This is a poem that I wrote about Hillary.)

I Don't Trust Hillary Clinton

Because of the allegations that have come out against Hillary Clinton, she's a person who I don't trust.
Hillary's supporters don't want me to tell you this but I must.
Because of these allegations, I can't and won't trust her to run this country.
If I was a politician who was facing such allegations, people wouldn't vote for me.
I don't trust Hillary to be in the Oval Office.
She shouldn't be elected, I firmly believe this.
If you're going to vote for her, you have that right but what I've said had to be mentioned.
I don't think that Hillary Clinton is trustworthy and I have to bring that to people's attention.
All you will get from me is a big, fat DUH! Only idiots would believe her and think she's qualified to be president.

News Flash: Idiots are everywhere...see headline, "Barack Hussein Obama Elected For a Second Term".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections