Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 06:45 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,881,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You're incapable of reading an article and coming up with your own thread headline? Really?

The fact is, Secret Service took him down. You're trying to blame it on Trump. Your thread has failed, horrifically.

Think you're a mind reader.....You're full of it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 12:35 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,465,194 times
Super Tuesday results are in.

Trump WINS Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama and Vermont -- EIGHT states.

Add them to the three Trump already won -- New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada -- and Trump has now won ELEVEN states.

Cruz has only won THREE states (Iowa, Texas and Oklahoma.)

And Rubio has only won ONE state (Minnesota).

So out of a total of 15 states, Trump has won 11.

Onward to victory!

Old 03-02-2016, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Aside from the election, we need. to be concerned about the Secret Service.

Drinking and whoring while on duty, now this.

Everybody in that press "pen". has been vetted by the FBI. The agent knew the photographer was no threat. He totally was out of control.
Complain to Obama.

The Secret Service works for him.

Old 03-02-2016, 03:13 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,881,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Super Tuesday results are in.

Trump WINS Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama and Vermont -- EIGHT states.

Add them to the three Trump already won -- New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada -- and Trump has now won ELEVEN states.

Cruz has only won THREE states (Iowa, Texas and Oklahoma.)

And Rubio has only won ONE state (Minnesota).

So out of a total of 15 states, Trump has won 11.

Onward to victory!

Herr Trumpenstein did NOT win Alaska, Cruz did!

Election 2016 - 2016 Primary Republican Results - News - msn

Old 03-02-2016, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Herr Trumpenstein did NOT win Alaska, Cruz did!

Election 2016 - 2016 Primary Republican Results - News - msn
Yeah, at the very last minute.

Trump 10, the rest 5.

Onward to victory!

Old 03-02-2016, 04:13 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,073,015 times
Quote:
Aside from the election, we need. to be concerned about the Secret Service.

Drinking and whoring while on duty, now this.

Everybody in that press "pen". has been vetted by the FBI. The agent knew the photographer was no threat. He totally was out of control.
He may have been out of control we don't know. But do you really believe everybody in that press pen had been vetted enough to insure they were no threat?

Old 03-02-2016, 07:03 AM

24,208 posts, read 15,276,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
He may have been out of control we don't know. But do you really believe everybody in that press pen had been vetted enough to insure they were no threat?
Yes. I have personal knowledge of such vetting.

If you doubt the vetting, check it out for yourself instead of believing what everyone thinks.

Old 03-02-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Complain to Obama.

The Secret Service works for him.
Appears you think that the POTUS hires and supervises all government employees and knows what they all do on a daily basis.

Can't wait for Trump to get the same scrutiny as all the others?

What will the mob do when they discover that their idol also has clay feet? What will the mob do when Trump cannot control the world and everything in it?

There ain't no Big Daddy.

Old 03-02-2016, 07:22 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,073,015 times
Quote:
Yes. I have personal knowledge of such vetting.

If you doubt the vetting, check it out for yourself instead of believing what everyone thinks.
A quick search did not bring up what the process is for me. I am not believing what anyone tells me about it. Common sense tells me they cannot "ensure" no one is a threat. Of course it will lessen the odds.

Old 03-02-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
A quick search did not bring up what the process is for me. I am not believing what anyone tells me about it. Common sense tells me they cannot "ensure" no one is a threat. Of course it will lessen the odds.
Those press people get very close to a candidate sometimes for hours at a time. The ones who travel with the candidate in a group have serious security clearance.

The SS service knows they cannot stop an attempt to shoot a candidate or a POTUS, but they like to be able to catch them.

If the photographer was stringer picked up by some media outlet from another place, he would still need security clearance from the local police department and the candidate. If he were a local stringer he might get pushed off the platform by the mass of traveling media swooping in with the candidate.
A lot of time, the candidate's press folks will mark the spot on the platform for each media person. An individual cannot just waltz in and declare they are a photographer and get a pass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections