Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 05:14 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,021,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
This guy has gone through hell and back. I hope he can find safety and peace at last.
He looks like a well integrated American muslim citizen! Im proud of what he did instead of what that other muslim girl did with the jewish star clipped to her. She was just there to make trouble and twist around what Trump said. This guy is putting America's security first. He understands it without getting offended or causing a big drama . Kudos to him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 05:28 PM

30,529 posts, read 23,956,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Was he deported?

Chopping off heads, Sharia Law and all?

According to the Trump ilk, all Muslims are potential terrorists and can't be trusted.

We all know our President is one.
Good GOD this isn't about you. Get over yourself, you really do have Trump derangement syndrome.

Did you even read what the guy has been through? HERE IT IS AGAIN SINCE YOU'RE TOO INSENSITIVE TO STOP FOR 5 SECONDS:

Quote:
As a university student, Ibrahim was jailed twice by the security services of the late President Anwar Sadat, then drafted to fight in Egypt’s 1973 war against Israel, where he was wounded by an explosion that left him blind in one eye. He said Egyptian security officials ripped his toenails out with pliers.
Get over yourself, BucFan.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:08 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,606,745 times
Not about me. Where in the hell did you read that. Trump hates Muslims. Thinks our president is one. Most American Muslims hate Trump. I'm pretty positive about that.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Not about me. Where in the hell did you read that. Trump hates Muslims. Thinks our president is one. Most American Muslims hate Trump. I'm pretty positive about that.
It is all about you. You came on here to draw attention to yourself because your posts sure haven't added a single thing to the discussion.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:11 PM

19,792 posts, read 14,003,074 times
out of a billion Muslims they found one.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:24 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,606,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It is all about you. You came on here to draw attention to yourself because your posts sure haven't added a single thing to the discussion.
That's because a large number of my post mock and mimic your man Trump who sure can dish **** out. But you, like Trump can't take it. So happy I get on your nerves because that's exactly how your candidates make millions feel: annoyed.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:26 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,488,463 times
Well that's one Muslim for Trump. Huzzah!

Old 03-01-2016, 06:29 PM

18,774 posts, read 18,285,835 times
Quote:
That's because a large number of my post mock and mimic your man Trump who sure can dish **** out. But you, like Trump can't take it. So happy I get on your nerves because that's exactly how your candidates make millions feel: annoyed.

When you see that Trump is winning Massachusetts by 72%; how can you say that we are all country bumpkins? You are the outsider!

Old 03-01-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Child please. I've put up with all of your insipid insults for months on end. If I "couldn't take it" you would have been on ignore long, long ago. The fact is, I don't normally give a damn what you think, because the more threads that you make, the more desperate you look. In this case, however, you just look like a fool. Have you ever been tortured, BucFan? I'm guessing you haven't by the way that you act. You can keep making your ridiculous desperate posts, but at some point you should show some kind of respect for someone who has been through far worse than you'll ever go through.

Then, what can I expect from your side.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:35 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,488,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Have you ever been tortured, BucFan? I'm guessing you haven't by the way that you act. You can keep making your ridiculous desperate posts, but at some point you should show some kind of respect for someone who has been through far worse than you'll ever go through.
For some reason the name John McCain pops up in my mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections