Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2016, 06:42 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,523,999 times

Advertisements

this lawsuit began in 2010.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2016, 06:47 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,602,415 times
it just confirms that the firm hates SnakeOil Salesman Scammer Trump so much that they'd prefer he not be President.......

Old 06-01-2016, 06:50 AM

20,136 posts, read 16,266,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Do you think that matters? Clearly they, or maybe the Clintons, were psychic and had visions of Trump running for and becoming the Republican nominee for president.

Old 06-01-2016, 06:58 AM

68,394 posts, read 54,665,148 times
I guess the Trumpies believe Donny 'The King of Lawsuits' Trump should himself be sacrosanct.

Reality must come as quite a shock.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:00 AM

57,400 posts, read 26,435,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
In the deposition Trump is asked about the background of the man he hired to be president of Trump University:

Trump: Yeah.· I knew he didn't have much of a background in real estate, yes.

Question: ·Or any background in real estate?

Trump: ·Or -- yes, I think any background.

HilARious!

http://static.politico.com/7e/03/d63...rsity-case.pdf
This is what Trump does, he attaches his name to these businesses to give the perception that he is involved and as it turns out it's only his name. This is true of some of the developments, just because his name is on something doesn't mean he owns it, just like naming rights for baseball stadiums.

Reading through those depositions and listening to the interviews of ex-students it sure sounds like a scam.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:02 AM

57,400 posts, read 26,435,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
They already know that there's nothing to this, they're just trying to take the focus off of the fact that Hillary should be sitting in a prison wearing orange right now....but they continue to make excuses for her while trying to paint Trump as a criminal. They know that their candidate sucks so they have to deflect the attention away hoping that everyone forgets.

Hillary4Prison2016!!
You might try running that by some of the attorneys general, acquiring money based on false pretenses is a crime.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:11 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,517,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Do you even bother reading what you post or would that slow down your 'Donny's the best thing since sliced bread, no facts required' campaign too much?
As I said earlier, this election cycle has made two posters completely "wild". One is for Trump and the other one is against him. They post anything they can find that match their agenda without even reading it.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:24 AM

19,792 posts, read 14,001,894 times
Te purpose of this thread is to deflect from the damage the crooked Trump university is having on Dishonest Donald's reputation. This is from today's New York Times:

Quote:
Ronald Schnackenberg, recounted how he was reprimanded for not pushing a financially struggling couple hard enough to sign up for a $35,000 real estate class, despite his conclusion that it would endanger their economic future.
“I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme,” Mr. Schnackenberg wrote in his testimony, “and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”
Mr. Trump, who started the university in 2005, owned 93 percent of the now-defunct company.
The most striking documents were written testimony from former employees of Trump University who said they had become disenchanted with the university’s tactics and culture. Corrine Sommer, an event manager, recounted how colleagues encouraged students to open up as many credit cards as possible to pay for classes that many of them could not afford.
Dishonest Donald had a 93% stake in Trump University. If it was a fraud scheme either he knew about it and condoned it, or, he was a terrible overseer of his company. Either way, it is a sharp blow to the guy who promotes himself as a keen manager.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:31 AM

13,659 posts, read 10,065,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Thats simply not true. For reasons I'm not going to bother wasting my time explaining to you.

I buy multi million dollar buildings, rarely using my own money.. its not a skill you can just pickup on a google search
So, to which guru did you give 35 grand plus leveraged for "tuition" to get you started? (I'm gonna assume you were too smart to fall for that nonsense).

You of all people should know better, shame on you for defending this flagrant fleecing of newbie RE investors.

It's a scam and you know it.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:41 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,170,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Darn, you beat me to it.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections