Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 10:24 PM

30,110 posts, read 23,499,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Well, there is this endorsement, and the fact that Trump is getting more minority votes than any other Republican in decades, so much for Trump being a racist.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, nobody really believes that Trump is a racist. You guys can stop pretending now, nobody is buying it.
I already pointed it out on another thread, but it bears repeating. The media has already been caught with the whole "racist" bs lie. (Note: It is not the first time that MSNBC has been caught...I have proof of that, too.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U

Like a deer in the headlights. Haven't heard that much stammering in quite some time.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:25 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,512,077 times
Charles Evers defended Trump, saying his tough immigration stance does not make him racist.
“I haven’t seen any proof of him being a racist,” said Evers. "All of us have some racism in us. Even me.”

He said Trump was a "fair" businessman who respects merit over race.

" GO TRUMP" or live in a 3rd world dump

Old 03-05-2016, 12:20 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,821,156 times
I haven't heard any Democrats actually calling Trump a racist. I've heard people saying he's been channeling a lot of anger and that some of his rhetoric promotes hatred. Many lifetime Republicans are also criticizing him. Even the Pope said his actions and words aren't those of a Christian. I believe it's just a strategy he's using to get more votes. However, his speeches and actions at rallies are attracting hate groups.

I guess it's true that he unites people, as he's said many times. After all, both Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam, and David Duke, former KKK Grand Wizard, support Donald Trump. Yup, politics definitely makes strange bedfellows. 2 hate groups that hate one another both support the same candidate.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:14 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,531,858 times
Mississippi has an open primary, so this endorsement could
very well be worth more than people realize.
At the very least, Charles Evers and his people will make
a contribution to the Trump totals.
Whether that's 50 or 5000, who can say ?
Trump rally in Madison MS tomorrow 7pm.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:17 PM

273 posts, read 138,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
..and why should he get a lot of publicity? Because he's Black?

Charles Evers was Mayor of Fayette, Mississippi from 1985-1989. Be honest. How many posters here have ever heard of Fayette Mississippi? Raise your hands. The population of this town is around 1,600.

First of all, he's a Republican, so I don't see why it's so surprising. Republicans usually endorse other Republicans. He also endorsed Ronald Reagan. Second, he is 93 years old and might have already lost his mind.

Seriously, why does everything have to be about race? If he weren't related to Medgar Evers, the name would mean very little to most people who have read this story.
Because you keep playing the race card
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections