Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 07:01 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,354,473 times

Advertisements

I hope everyone is paying attention to this horrific phenomenon of violence at virtually every Trump rally, where peaceful protesters are being physically assaulted by Trump fans at their leader's urging while the crowd cheers them on. This Trump thing needs to stop before someone is seriously injured or killed.

Old 03-05-2016, 07:04 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,114,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
I hope everyone is paying attention to this horrific phenomenon of violence at virtually every Trump rally, where peaceful protesters are being physically assaulted by Trump fans at their leader's urging while the crowd cheers them on. This Trump thing needs to stop before someone is seriously injured or killed.

Trump has never encouraged anyone to physically attack the protesters.

There are 4-5 protests at every Trump rally. It's time for the protesters to stop disrupting the event, and antagonizing the people trying to hear someone speak.

People have the right to protest, they do not have the right to disrupt private events.

Old 03-05-2016, 07:09 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,711,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Seriously? Do we have to go find the quotes to prove you wrong? Let me think... paraphrasing, but here goes
-on the media - I hate them, I wish they were dead, but I wouldn't kill them
-it's freezing outside, take their coats
-I could shoot someone on the streets and my supporters wouldn't care

that's enough for now. Hope someone comes up with links for more!

Old 03-05-2016, 07:10 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,100,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Seriously? Do we have to go find the quotes to prove you wrong? Let me think... paraphrasing, but here goes
-on the media - I hate them, I wish they were dead, but I wouldn't kill them
-it's freezing outside, take their coats
-I could shoot someone on the streets and my supporters wouldn't care

that's enough for now. Hope someone comes up with links for more!
Trump, as his supporters were bullying someone out of the venue:

“Try not to hurt him. But if you do I’ll defend you in court.”

Donald Trump gives supporters permission to be violent at rallies: 'I'll defend you in court' - Washington Times

Old 03-05-2016, 07:11 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,157,854 times
Quote:

There are 4-5 protests at every Trump rally. It's time for the protesters to stop disrupting the event, and antagonizing the people trying to hear a someone speak.

People have the right to protest, they do not have the right to disrupt private events.
The guy offered to pay anyone's legal bills if they beat up protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYv5foyAS8

Old 03-05-2016, 07:12 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,253,304 times
Trump is all for the 2nd Amendment right?

Let's see if Trump is ok with seeing his protesters packing heat.

11,110 posts, read 9,839,854 times
Violence at Trump rallies

Come for the narcissism. Stay for the thuggery.

It's not a bug - it's a feature.

34,300 posts, read 15,695,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
Get in there and stop it coach.

You don't smoke do you ?

Old 03-05-2016, 07:16 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,283,619 times
Quote:

There are 4-5 protests at every Trump rally. It's time for the protesters to stop disrupting the event, and antagonizing the people trying to hear someone speak.

And if they dare to defy........

Here is a small sample of what they get:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCd5Z8SKUBY

MURICA!!!! TRUMP
It would be funny if it wasn't so scary......

Old 03-05-2016, 07:17 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,354,473 times
Quote:
About protesters, Trump says things like "he should be taken out on a stretcher", and "I'd like to punch him in the face". When his thug fans assault protesters he assures them "if you hurt them I will defend you in court." When any protesting starts, Trump screams with rage "get 'em out, OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!" as he points at the protester with unbridled malice and contempt.

But more importantly, Trump's fans love this. That is the real issue here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections