Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 10:37 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Trump is brave to stand up to violent anarchists with no regard for our laws.
Trump tries to foment fear in people with made up stories of "thousands and thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City. That's not brave, it's the work of typical, lying BS artist politician.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:40 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
It proves nothing and there are countless videos of Trump inciting his fans to violence with statements like, "I'd like to punch that guy in the face" and "that guy deserved to be roughed up" and "I'll pay your legal fees if you get sued." Those are not the words of someone claiming he can unite people.
It absolutely does. It wasn't Trump or his supporters who were violent. In fact they were remarkably calm in the presence of disruptive digusting behavior.

Trump spoke his mind. Critically thinking adults know, who heard these said in context know he wasn't telling them to be violent.

All the violence at these rallies is being incited by those showing up for the purpose of disrupting the event.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,635 posts, read 16,118,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It absolutely does. It wasn't Trump or his supporters who were violent. In fact they were remarkably calm in the presence of disruptive digusting behavior.

Trump spoke his mind. Critically thinking adults know, who heard these said in context know he wasn't telling them to be violent.

All the violence at these rallies is being incited by those showing up for the purpose of disrupting the event.
I don't think they know why they're there. Simply programmed useful idiots. The kind that heavy handed governments prefer

Old 03-12-2016, 10:47 AM

33,563 posts, read 18,147,060 times
If anything Trump stands for keeping Americans safe from the drug cartels,the terrorists,the illegals who commit crimes and are coming back to commit more crimes on the American people. The left has a weak spin that Trump incites violence. The left and right are attacking Trump for standing up for the American people.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:49 AM

5,014 posts, read 7,403,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I take it that you didn't actually watch the rally. He didn't look scared to me. Anyone who would get on a stage like that in front of 1000s, after what those Thugs did in Chicago last night, is brave in my book.
Apparently not brave enough to carry through with his Chicago rally, after Chicago Police gave him the green light.

You have a really low standard for "bravery". Drumpf is the Thug, not the Chicago protesters. The protesters were the brave ones for standing up to the Grand Wizard.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:51 AM

2,953 posts, read 2,899,356 times
The more I watch these rallies the more I realize how violent the Left is. Good Lord, they're just animals. Who lets these people out???

Old 03-12-2016, 10:53 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,620,272 times
That demonstration got one more vote for Trump in November. It is too late for that person who is a registered Democrat to change his registration before Tuesday. It is time for a real change.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:54 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
Apparently not brave enough to carry through with his Chicago rally, after Chicago Police gave him the green light.

You have a really low standard for "bravery". Drumpf is the Thug, not the Chicago protesters. The protesters were the brave ones for standing up to the Grand Wizard.
I addressed your point.

Now if Trump had held that rally and people got hurt you would be blaming him for holding it, instead of blaming him for canceling it.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:57 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,683,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
If I were Trump I would be concerned. I don't want the man taken out by violent means, but that is looking like more of a possibility.
I totally agree: this is getting so out of hand. Maybe and I know his supporters will jump down my throat about this, he consider the consequences of running for President when he is so disliked. Maybe he needs to think about his family? Of course we all know a President takes his life in his hands everytime he appears in public, but a candidate should not have to worry so much.

BTW, I keep hearing the secret service did this and did that, are those of you who keep using the term sure they are really part of the secret service? Even governors do not have secret service protection; they do have state police.

Old 03-12-2016, 11:00 AM

8,103 posts, read 6,747,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
He looks like he has body armor on in that video. I liked his cool Reagan like reaction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections