Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2016, 04:54 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,304,022 times

Advertisements

Maher explains it perfectly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdv9W-xcgeQ
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 05:04 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,929,815 times
"Compulsively cleaning up little corners of the room when there are giant piles of $#!t everywhere else" LOL.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:12 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
You gotta love Maher.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:22 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,413,273 times
He makes some good points, but I don't buy for one second that Hillary or Sanders supporters will sit out if their candidate fails to win the nomination, ESPECIALLY if Trump (a circus clown with dementia) is the nominee.

Sidetone: Trumpettes expecting apathy for Hillary/Sanders got a rude awakening last night. Trump stirs up many emotions, but apathy isn't one of them, from either side.

Besides, there were similar grumblings after Hillary lost a hotly contested primary in 2008, yet Obama cruised into the White House later that year. I see more far more divide among conservatives at this point, frankly.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:24 PM

639 posts, read 579,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
He makes some good points, but I don't buy for one second that Hillary or Sanders supporters will sit out if their candidate fails to win the nomination, ESPECIALLY if Trump (a circus clown with dementia) is the nominee.

There were similar grumblings after Hillary lost a hotly contested primary in 2008, and Obama cruised into the White House later that year.
Many off Bernie supporters are Independents who will sit it out. She'll still probably win though.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:24 PM

549 posts, read 625,470 times
It's hilarious how just 48 hours ago, Trumptards were telling us that Bernie voters LOVE and ADORE Drumpf, and that Drumpf LOVES Bernie supporters.

Now, fast forward 2 days, and are calling Bernie supporters commies and agitators, and Drumpf is accusing Bernie of crashing his Klan rallies.

LOL

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-13-2016 at 05:25 AM.. Reason: language

Old 03-12-2016, 07:11 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

Sidetone: Trumpettes expecting apathy for Hillary/Sanders got a rude awakening last night. Trump stirs up many emotions, but apathy isn't one of them, from either side.

Besides, there were similar grumblings after Hillary lost a hotly contested primary in 2008, yet Obama cruised into the White House later that year. I see more far more divide among conservatives at this point, frankly.
It was a wake-up call for me. I previously had fleeting thoughts that Trump would be the best of the worst so to speak if the Democrats lost. Now, I think our country wouldn't survive a Trump dictatorship err Presidency.

No one that doesn't want this egotistical racist moron inciting our country to violence can afford to sit this one out.

Old 03-12-2016, 07:17 PM

3,834 posts, read 1,783,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It was a wake-up call for me. I previously had fleeting thoughts that Trump would be the best of the worst so to speak if the Democrats lost. Now, I think our country wouldn't survive a Trump dictatorship err Presidency.

No one that doesn't want this egotistical racist moron inciting our country to violence can afford to sit this one out.
your right our country would be so much more divided under Donald's leadership, I mean dictatorship........

Old 03-12-2016, 08:11 PM

4,326 posts, read 1,261,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
your right our country would be so much more divided under Donald's leadership, I mean dictatorship........
I agree, Donald hates everyone who's not rich and white.

I don't see how he'll become president without the vote from most:

Hispanic Americans
African Americans
Asian Americans
Majority of Women
Native Americans
Arab Americans
LGBT Americans

The list goes on..

Old 03-12-2016, 08:57 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeaster View Post
Many off Bernie supporters are Independents who will sit it out. She'll still probably win though.
Indeed, if those Independent supporters of Bernie weren't going to vote for Hillary in the first place they will just sit it out . . . . . unless, Mr. Trump pisses them off by continuously accusing their hero of orchestrating the rally protests.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections