Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 03:58 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,384,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Great, then tear apart that Facebook post with ease. 3 pages in and it's just insults and no rebuttal on the content. Go ahead, shoot them fish in a barrel!
Sure I 'll shoot this fish in a barrel, here you go :

One man had a shirt that said "Love is the answer," and he was thrown out. Trump's comment on this man was, "And love is very important but I mean, who's making love to that guy?" And my stomach churned

Trumps answer was good he said a nice thing about love and then made a joke. Maybe that guy that was the but of the joke was some bald 60 year guy with no teeth and a broken hawk nose. See with the visual I provided that joke is some funny s***. But notice his response " my stomach churned", give me a break that Facebook moron is so sensitive his stomach churned and he could not even enjoy a good joke?

Another point the Facebook moron makes is the guy was removed for just for wearing a T shirt saying love is the answer. I would say there is more to the story then that and only the gullible Facebook crowd would eat that up. I wish I knew the guys address so I could mail him a pacifier, but if you give me yours I promise to send 2.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 03:58 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,133,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Well, gee, you mentioned that you watch Trump rallies and have seen all these so-called "atrocities". Now you're back pedaling and saying that you don't watch them from start to finish. If you don't watch from start to finish, then how do you know about all the so-called "atrocities"?
I never said I watched Trump's rallies "from start to finish." Those are your words, not mine. And as I said earlier, I don't live in a cave. Trump dominates the media every day. It's not hard to keep up.

Quote:
What "rights" do you fear Trump will take away?
Trump on protesters:

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.” That's the America Trump envisions.

Quote:
So, JAMS, just who is it that you support for president? You spend so much time in Trump threads instead of creating threads about your chosen candidate. Why are you so ashamed to say whom it is that you support?
Who ever said I was ashamed? You never asked before. But since you have, I voted here in Illinois for Bernie Sanders. Whose rallies, I might add, are non-confrontational because his supporters are adults. I post about Trump because a Trump presidency scares the hell out of me, as it does every rational thinking being on the planet.

Old 03-15-2016, 04:03 PM

22,586 posts, read 12,158,839 times
^^^^
So, where are you threads in support of Bernie? Instead you spend your time trashing Trump. Why is that, JAMS?

As for the rest of your responses. Funny how you removed the part where I said Trump would have to go through congress and the senate in order to take "rights away".

Old 03-15-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
^^^^
So, where are you threads in support of Bernie?
When did you become the C-D police, telling posters where they can and cannot post?

Quote:
Instead you spend your time trashing Trump. Why is that, JAMS?
Asked and answered.

Old 03-15-2016, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
When did you become the C-D police, telling posters where they can and cannot post?

Asked and answered.
Did I tell you to had to write a Bernie post? No. I just asked where your posts about Bernie were.

Do you realize that you're wasting your time trashing Trump? If someone were constantly trashing Bernie, would it change your mind about voting for him?

Old 03-15-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Did I tell you to had to write a Bernie post? No. I just asked where your posts about Bernie were.

Do you realize that you're wasting your time trashing Trump? If someone were constantly trashing Bernie, would it change your mind about voting for him?
This is a political discussion board. We are here to discuss politics which is what I am doing. Why are you here?

Old 03-15-2016, 04:11 PM

2,241 posts, read 1,392,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Good. You should be uncomfortable. Who are "they"? They are illegals, and we do have to get rid of them.

I'm not a fan of Trump, and didn't vote for him, but I'm telling you - the more I see and hear of the people that hate him, the more I'm leaning towards him.
bravo!

Old 03-15-2016, 04:12 PM

19,952 posts, read 12,240,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

Who ever said I was ashamed? You never asked before. But since you have, I voted here in Illinois for Bernie Sanders. Whose rallies, I might add, are non-confrontational because his supporters are adults. I post about Trump because a Trump presidency scares the hell out of me, as it does every rational thinking being on the planet.
It was a Bernie nut job that rushed the stage and got taken down by SS. It was also Bernie nut jobs that organized the protests in Chicago and got the rally shut down. Both the lone moron and the Chicago group were BLM agitators.

Old 03-15-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphook View Post
Politics????!!!! You are a Trump basher...where did you post anything about any other candidate?

Old 03-15-2016, 04:30 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,251,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I went to a Clinton rally in 1992 and there were no requirements that you be a supporter. And nobody yelled or got punched.

That was before the Democratic Party was taken over by Full Afterburner Marxists, Radicals and Social Misfits. Your party has devolved into a bunch of loud mouth, Stalinist Bullies since those days.

Your welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections