Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 02:58 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,348,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
The silent Muslim woman link doesn't bring up anything. I wanted to see that. Is that real?
This should work.
Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally - CNNPolitics.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 03:01 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,328,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Oh look one half of the bosom buddies does a write up of a political rally and posts it to Facebook.

Get back to your Cheetos, mountain dew, flannel pjs and xbox.
He probably had more IQ then the 20 surrounding Trump supporters combined.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:02 PM

17,412 posts, read 12,035,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Good grief, try turning on your television or going online and not seeing the latest atrocities happening at Trump's rallies everywhere you look. Unless you live in a cave, it's really hard to avoid. And I don't live in a cave.
Good lord - atrocities? Such drama.......

5,461 posts, read 3,250,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
https://www.facebook.com/ThespianJor...05652327247693

There were a few speakers before Trump came out and they were not well organized at all. They were comical. One man, a veteran, said that he had shed blood on 7 continents. And unless I missed the great Antartica War, I highly doubt that's true.

One speaker also said that we needed to get rid of 911 calls and we all need to handle our problems ourselves.

Trump: "We're going to build a wall. And who's going to pay for it?" And the crowd yelled, "Mexico!" and then they lost their minds.
He mentioned ISIS several times. About ten. But not exactly how to stop ISIS. Just comments like, "We're gonna get ISIS," and "ISIS is going down." Blanket statements. He did say that for America to win again (any sort of winning, not just against ISIS) we have to go outside of the law and he isn't afraid to do it. And that's unsettling for several reasons. But I'm just reporting the facts.
And that was all he said on policy. Completely void of content or substance. Just statements that would get the crowd cheering.

Trump said, "Where are these people coming from? Who are they?" A lady, sitting not 5 feet from me, said, "Well hopefully when you're president, you'll get rid of em all!" Get rid of them? Get rid of anyone who opposes Trump? It was sickening. I felt truly nauseous. And these people loved the protesters. They loved the drama and the chaos. And Trump fed upon it. It was easily one of the strangest and uncomfortable things I've ever witnessed....

So a deranged Bernie Bot is your news source?

No.

53,460 posts, read 35,143,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
This whiney, beta kid reporting is the exact reason I am voting for trump.
pajama boy goes to trump rally, wails about it insipidly on facebook.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No, I'm going by videos of Trump's rallies:

Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally - CNNPolitics.com

Watch: Donald Trump supporters tear up

Are Trump's rallies open to the public, or do you need a special invite like you do at a wedding? Do you have to show some pass to get in, or is any American voter welcome to come and hear a candidate for president speak?
I went to a Clinton rally in 1992 and there were no requirements that you be a supporter. And nobody yelled or got punched.

What's going to happen in debates if he's the nominee? Is he still going to act like a 5 year old on stage?

Old 03-15-2016, 03:04 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,460,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Funny, when Americans did this for our current president, they were labeled racist haters.
I'd like a link to that. Much like most of Trump's claims, it sounds made-up.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:04 PM

17,412 posts, read 12,035,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I went to a Clinton rally in 1992 and there were no requirements that you be a supporter. And nobody yelled or got punched.

What's going to happen in debates if he's the nominee? Is he still going to act like a 5 year old on stage?
Exactly. This shows me that it's the left that is the problem. Those that protested against Clinton were truly peaceful.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Trump fans are exhibit one.

Trump fans make up their own reality when the facts are right before their eyes. They truly are high on the Kool-Aid, aren't they.
The more he lies and acts like someone from the cast of The Sopranos, the more they love it. His rise is truly a statement about the level of ignorance in the U.S.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Exactly. This shows me that it's the left that is the problem. Those that protested against Clinton were truly peaceful.
There there. We're trying to protect you supporters of the orange man from yourselves. Read what real economists predict if Herr Trump becomes your dictator. It ain't gonna be pretty...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections