Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 03:30 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,413,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
She stood up when Trump started demonizing Muslims, because she wanted everyone to see what a real Muslim looked like. Her mistake was in believing that Trump supporters had enough intelligence to be capable of seeing the reality behind the hate-filled Trump rhetoric. They aren't.
Why do you protect an ideological group that has killed thousands in the USA since 2001?

Not all Nazis killed people either. Were there also good Nazis or was the ideology as a whole dangerous?

You can't have it both ways merely because Muslims tend to be non-white.

You're either ideologically consistent, as well as educated on these matters, or you are not.

Stop defending a blatantly and widely imperialist, intolerant, and murdering ideology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 03:32 PM

22,547 posts, read 12,117,619 times
Quote:
She stood up when Trump started demonizing Muslims, because she wanted everyone to see what a real Muslim looked like. Her mistake was in believing that Trump supporters had enough intelligence to be capable of seeing the reality behind the hate-filled Trump rhetoric. They aren't.
Someone in this country who never saw "a real Muslim" must live in a part of the country so remote that there are no Muslims around.

So, you think Trump saying that there needs to be a moratorium on Muslim immigration until they can be properly vetted is somehow "demonizing Muslims"? It's okay with you that the female killer in San Bernardino was not properly vetted? If she wasn't properly vetted, how many more who want to harm us have slipped through the cracks?

Old 03-15-2016, 03:36 PM

17,411 posts, read 12,025,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
There there. We're trying to protect you supporters of the orange man from yourselves. Read what real economists predict if Herr Trump becomes your dictator. It ain't gonna be pretty...
Yea, another Nazi reference. More plays out of the Liberal Agitator Playbook.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:36 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,121,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
And yet, all those "atrocities" that you've been yammering about have been debunked more than once in this thread.
They haven't been debunked. They've been proven. With videos.

Quote:
I noticed that you never answered the question that was put to you several times. If someone walked into your house and started trouble, would you sit there and allow that to happen?
I did answer it. Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14
Are Trump's rallies open to the public, or do you need a special invite like you do at a wedding? Do you have to show some pass to get in, or is any American voter welcome to come and hear a candidate for president speak?
Quote:
I tell you what---you have no intention of voting for Trump, your constant posts about him clearly say as much. How about you stop letting him live in your head? How about you stop watching his rallies from start to finish?
I have never watched a Trump rally start to finish. There isn't enough brain bleach in the world to entice me to such torture. But I have seen many, many clips of incidents that happen at his rallies. As I said earlier in the thread, anyone who is even remotely paying attention can't avoid it. And let's be honest, all of us who frequent these political boards have more than a passing interest in politics or we wouldn't be here.

Trump is running to be MY president as well as yours. That gives me every right to comment about him as often as I wish. At least until Trump, if he becomes president, takes that right away. He has already stated that he would if he could. And you seem fine with that. That's what's truly scary.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:39 PM

30,446 posts, read 23,903,334 times
Quote:
Someone in this country who never saw "a real Muslim" must live in a part of the country so remote that there are no Muslims around.

So, you think Trump saying that there needs to be a moratorium on Muslim immigration until they can be properly vetted is somehow "demonizing Muslims"? It's okay with you that the female killer in San Bernardino was not properly vetted? If she wasn't properly vetted, how many more who want to harm us have slipped through the cracks?
Well, we have a starting figure here:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ased-jail.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...s-flagged.html

But I guess that doesn't fit JAMS narrative.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
I consider it an atrocity that here in the U.S. people who disagree with a politician are physically assaulted because of it and said politician encourages such behavior. And I truly consider it an atrocity when a leading candidate for president tells his supporters that if he had his way, protesters would end up being "carried out on a stretcher."

But I get it. You are Trump supporters, so naturally you find nothing atrocious about that.
If you think that those are atrocities, it's no wonder that the younger generation worships Mao and Che. They have no clue what true atrocities are.

Those protesters were physically removed from a private venue, when they resisted. They were not physically assaulted. And they were most certainly not killed, which is the true definition of atrocity. No wonder libs need their safe space.....

For the record, I am not a Trump supporter. But I do support the truth, not made up propaganda.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:40 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,413,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I went to a Clinton rally in 1992 and there were no requirements that you be a supporter. And nobody yelled or got punched.

What's going to happen in debates if he's the nominee? Is he still going to act like a 5 year old on stage?
And there weren't childish "protestors" at every rally either, trying to derail it and "protest" the voting choice of other Americans. These pseudo protests are interfering in the democratic support of a candidate. They shouldn't be surprised when things go wrong as a result of their anti-democratic interference.

When he's the nominee or president, will Americans such as yourself be acting as 5 year olds or will you stop physically assaulting people as a result of their voting choices and stop disrupting the peace of the nation?

If we were to split the nation roughly into two groups: Obama supporters and Trump supporters; and were to state that these two groups have roughly the same animosity toward one another, then it is also obvious to note that Trump supporters are much better behaved when it comes to respecting the choices of the other side. This pseudo "protest" nonsense, while driven by the same level of dislike as the other side has for the protestors, did not result in Obama rallies being "protested" and disrupted. Trump supporters understand that democracy is not whatever benefits them the most, and that they should respect the process and choices of the nation.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
And she just HAPPENED to have that star with her? Hah!

Please, tell me what Trump said that demonized Muslims.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:46 PM

22,547 posts, read 12,117,619 times
Quote:
They haven't been debunked. They've been proven. With videos.

I did answer it. Here:

I have never watched a Trump rally start to finish. There isn't enough brain bleach in the world to entice me to such torture. But I have seen many, many clips of incidents that happen at his rallies. As I said earlier in the thread, anyone who is even remotely paying attention can't avoid it. And let's be honest, all of us who frequent these political boards have more than a passing interest in politics or we wouldn't be here.

Trump is running to be MY president as well as yours. That gives me every right to comment about him as often as I wish. At least until Trump, if he becomes president, takes that right away. He has already stated that he would if he could. And you seem fine with that. That's what's truly scary.
Well, gee, you mentioned that you watch Trump rallies and have seen all these so-called "atrocities". Now you're back pedaling and saying that you don't watch them from start to finish. If you don't watch from start to finish, then how do you know about all the so-called "atrocities"?

What "rights" do you fear Trump will take away? And how will he accomplish this without going through congress and the senate?

So, JAMS, just who is it that you support for president? You spend so much time in Trump threads instead of creating threads about your chosen candidate. Why are you so ashamed to say whom it is that you support?

Old 03-15-2016, 03:47 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,636,979 times
Quote:
He didn't demonize Muslims. He demonized muslim terrorists and talked about wanting to keep the country safe from them. If you live in reality you have to admit that these terrorists exist and we are at war with them. To those that don't know it, there was this one day that they flew planes in to our buildings and to this day in other parts of the world they kill people that don't agree with them. Oh, and they don't respect women at all. This silent women was there to disrupt things. If you are supposed to be seated at an event, then sit down. And anyhow, I think many Muslims live here because they know most of us aren't bad. In her interview she even says over and over again how nice the people sitting around her were. I would like to ask her why she chooses to live here, though I think I know why. It's good here and she knows it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections