Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 01:10 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,505,162 times

Advertisements

https://www.facebook.com/ThespianJor...05652327247693

There were a few speakers before Trump came out and they were not well organized at all. They were comical. One man, a veteran, said that he had shed blood on 7 continents. And unless I missed the great Antartica War, I highly doubt that's true.

One speaker also said that we needed to get rid of 911 calls and we all need to handle our problems ourselves.

Trump: "We're going to build a wall. And who's going to pay for it?" And the crowd yelled, "Mexico!" and then they lost their minds.
He mentioned ISIS several times. About ten. But not exactly how to stop ISIS. Just comments like, "We're gonna get ISIS," and "ISIS is going down." Blanket statements. He did say that for America to win again (any sort of winning, not just against ISIS) we have to go outside of the law and he isn't afraid to do it. And that's unsettling for several reasons. But I'm just reporting the facts.
And that was all he said on policy. Completely void of content or substance. Just statements that would get the crowd cheering.

Trump said, "Where are these people coming from? Who are they?" A lady, sitting not 5 feet from me, said, "Well hopefully when you're president, you'll get rid of em all!" Get rid of them? Get rid of anyone who opposes Trump? It was sickening. I felt truly nauseous. And these people loved the protesters. They loved the drama and the chaos. And Trump fed upon it. It was easily one of the strangest and uncomfortable things I've ever witnessed....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 01:14 PM

19,899 posts, read 12,191,408 times
Some kid's post on Facebook is basis for a thread? Seriously?

Old 03-15-2016, 01:16 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,208,600 times
Lol at the desperate attempts to continuously attack Trump.....

Please kids, stick with Fakebook

Old 03-15-2016, 01:17 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,505,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Some kid's post on Facebook is basis for a thread? Seriously?
Those "kids" are voters and it's an informative and interesting read. What part of the post is untrue?

Old 03-15-2016, 01:20 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,853,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
We're not allowed to report on the clown show ?
That is what the MSM is there for! Trump is not getting ratings for C-D you know!

Old 03-15-2016, 01:21 PM

17,410 posts, read 12,020,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
https://www.facebook.com/ThespianJor...05652327247693

There were a few speakers before Trump came out and they were not well organized at all. They were comical. One man, a veteran, said that he had shed blood on 7 continents. And unless I missed the great Antartica War, I highly doubt that's true.

One speaker also said that we needed to get rid of 911 calls and we all need to handle our problems ourselves.

Trump: "We're going to build a wall. And who's going to pay for it?" And the crowd yelled, "Mexico!" and then they lost their minds.
He mentioned ISIS several times. About ten. But not exactly how to stop ISIS. Just comments like, "We're gonna get ISIS," and "ISIS is going down." Blanket statements. He did say that for America to win again (any sort of winning, not just against ISIS) we have to go outside of the law and he isn't afraid to do it. And that's unsettling for several reasons. But I'm just reporting the facts.
And that was all he said on policy. Completely void of content or substance. Just statements that would get the crowd cheering.

Trump said, "Where are these people coming from? Who are they?" A lady, sitting not 5 feet from me, said, "Well hopefully when you're president, you'll get rid of em all!" Get rid of them? Get rid of anyone who opposes Trump? It was sickening. I felt truly nauseous. And these people loved the protesters. They loved the drama and the chaos. And Trump fed upon it. It was easily one of the strangest and uncomfortable things I've ever witnessed....
Good. You should be uncomfortable. Who are "they"? They are illegals, and we do have to get rid of them.

I'm not a fan of Trump, and didn't vote for him, but I'm telling you - the more I see and hear of the people that hate him, the more I'm leaning towards him.

Old 03-15-2016, 01:21 PM

3,891 posts, read 1,828,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Those "kids" are voters and it's an informative and interesting read. What part of the post is untrue?
I agree, his voice should be heard.

Old 03-15-2016, 01:22 PM

68,369 posts, read 54,596,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
We're not allowed to report on the clown show ?
Apparently only Donny's designated clowns are allowed to do that.

And this Facebook post seems incomplete, it doesn't mention at what point in the show Donny did his walking on water act.

Old 03-15-2016, 01:26 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,608,820 times
The media is sensationalizing everything. They hate Trump and are making him out to be much worse than he is. All of this hate stemmed from him saying that most mexicans are rapists. His other comments are no different than what other politicians say. All of the violence at his rallies are not his fault despite what the media tries to spin.
This is all one gigantic clown show, indeed.

Old 03-15-2016, 01:26 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,203,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Good. You should be uncomfortable. Who are "they"? They are illegals, and we do have to get rid of them.

I'm not a fan of Trump, and didn't vote for him, but I'm telling you - the more I see and hear of the people that hate him, the more I'm leaning towards him.
Yeah, because any President who says that we need to "go outside of the law" to win must be a great guy, eh? How many things will he need to "go outside of the law" to win? Will he take away your free speech rights? Your gun rights? Any other rights?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections