Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 08:16 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,621,026 times

Advertisements

So what?

Is there anything the 3 remaining candidates haven't covered multiple times in all the previous "debates?" They should just cancel any remaining primary debates for both parties.

The next debate series should be Hill vs Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2016, 08:16 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,346,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He doesn't want to debate because the less people on stage the harder it is for him to pretend he actually knows anything beyond a few sound bites.
You people STILL think if only people knew more about Trump he would lose. I bet Jeb still thinks that way too.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:23 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,350,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Like we need another one anyway
Exactly.

The voting is coming to a stop now. Only 3 contests in the next 5 weeks. Trump will definitely win Arizona. Cruz will definitely win Utah. After that, I think only Wiscnsin votes before the next month.

No need for more debates. We know where everyone stands, and the Utah and Arizona raves next week will be split amongst Cruz and Trump.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:33 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,338,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
You people STILL think if only people knew more about Trump he would lose. I bet Jeb still thinks that way too.
No, education won't help the close-minded Trump Fan Club. Trump has already proven that there are a lot of stubborn, crude, rude and careless people in the country who would vote for Trump no matter what.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:37 AM

952 posts, read 520,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Well, a girl can dream...but the reality is that Trump was right when he said he could commit murder and his followers would still back him...

Old 03-16-2016, 08:38 AM

26,069 posts, read 22,268,288 times
I didn't watch the last two debates. I made my choice. I don't care for the if I say the correct word for chicken fight, the dirty word filter will * it out but that is exactly what goes on. The moderators throw one at the other and sit back to watch the fight. I think it is sick when anyone enjoys that kind of thing as this isn't supposed to be a scripted TV Reality show but an intelligent event. Sadly, "intelligent" is lost on so many Americans these days.

Trump is my choice. If not Trump for the GOP, Sanders would be my 2nd choice. If the 2 party (really one behind the scenes which is why the GOP wants to throw the race since Bush could not get traction) can't select the people's choices, I"ll vote 3rd party.

Trump has a very solid base and needs no more debates. Cruz is so toast and has been for some time. Kasich, oh my gosh, what a joke! Can't wait until they have the final total on yesterday's primaries.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
No, education won't help the close-minded Trump Fan Club. Trump has already proven that there are a lot of stubborn, crude, rude and careless people in the country
....and growing. When there were 17 people in the field he had 25% of the votes. With 4 people left he gets 40%. The theory was 75% didn't want Trump.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
"Any more" implies there were ever any specifics out of Trump to begin with. Which there haven't been.
There has been. You just don't hear it. Building and paying for the wall for one thing. Discouraging companies from leaving is another. FYI, the rest have said NOTHING about either.

Old 03-16-2016, 09:04 AM

1,246 posts, read 1,308,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
We'll see. I suspect it's just a way for him to get Fox to beg him to show up. More free publicity for Trump.

This guy is a master manipulator of modern Media and the power structure that controls it. He has got some great modernday Machiavellian advisors hidden somewhere.
No actually as we get our debate schedules from the GOP debate page, and there wasn't a debate scheduled on the 21st. Then it shows up yesterday- but note something- The network is still not shown !

Myy guess is- that yesterday Fox news asked Trump, thinking to lock Trump in, to get the debate. Unfortunately- ( or fortunately), Trump had already scheduled the big speech for Pro-Isreal so a serious conflict to be able to attend.

" Hmmm what is going on at Fox. Just looked at the GOP debate schedule, and suddenly there is one marked for the 21st- BUT it does not have a Network identified... More so sounds like someone is trying to either 1. play games at fox to see if they could get a debate- what would be the show, or 2. Fox does not have the debate network locked up yet... https://www.gop.com/2016-gophq/event...le_type=debate

Old 03-16-2016, 09:08 AM

1,246 posts, read 1,308,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So what?

Is there anything the 3 remaining candidates haven't covered multiple times in all the previous "debates?" They should just cancel any remaining primary debates for both parties.

The next debate series should be Hill vs Trump.
Agree completely !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections