Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 05:08 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,655,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The Celtic Cross is NOT racist. I have worn one because of my IRISH HERITAGE not because of gd racism, ignorant fools.

As for the number "88", it could mean a whole lot of things. So until someone actually ASKS her, then assumptions mean nothing.
These excuses are going to go over like a fart in church after the Hillary ads of this woman play. And yet you think Trump is cruising toward victory. The level of delusion is pitiable.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:08 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,766,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Mr. Trump has no control over who supports him.

But you have to wonder *why* those types of people support him more than any other candidates.

Mick
I wonder why violent, racist thugs, who keep shouting that "black lives matter", and say that anyone who says "all lives matter" is racist, support Bernie.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:10 AM

179 posts, read 123,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
These are the kinds of things Trump and his people need to be on top of. Because the media is not going to stop with these things, and it only emboldens those who categorize Trump as being 'racist' as well as his supporters.

I get it that you can't control everything, but still. Unless he is banking on these elements for now to get the votes.

PBS NewsHour Features Trump Volunteer With White Supremacist Tattoos
What they are doing is lying to the stupid (near retarded, actually) in order to enrage them into blind (and retarded) action. Celtic Cross is racist now, huh? So the symbols my white heritage is racist. I'm actually really glad this is all happening, as it confirms for me things that I've always suspected. I never used to care about "white identity" and now, officially, as if this moment and as a result of this thread, I do. I have no clue about any of the Celtic symbols, but if they are going to be banned, censored and used as a means of disparaging white people, then I'll start cultivating an interest in my white identity, for the first time in my entire life.

Good job, establishment. You've undone 30 years of multicultural indoctrination in order to suppress the election of a single presidential candidate.

Seriously. Can you people imagine how much good will these idiot establishment people are squandering?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections