Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 03:57 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,227,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Don said (on TV) that his daughter had a great body and if she was not his daughter he would date her.

What do you think he meant? Very Presidential interview by the way
That explains Trump's popularity in the south.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2016, 04:24 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,130,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You're the one who said "sleep with her".
You actually believe 'date' and 'sleep with' means the same thing?
Yes, it means the same thing . . . . for most couples.

Mick

Old 03-20-2016, 05:34 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,092,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You're the one who said "sleep with her".
You actually believe 'date' and 'sleep with' means the same thing? You must get a lot of doors slammed in your face when you show up for a first 'date' and tell them that you're only there to sleep with them, yanno, cause that's what being on a 'date' means to you. bwhahaaaa
Have you actually listened to Donald Trump talk about women? How the only thing that matters is having a hot piece of ass on his arm? And you believe that when Trump dates a woman, he merely holds hands with her in the movies?

Let me quote you: BWHAHAAAAAAAA!

You are either very young or very naive.

Old 03-20-2016, 05:37 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,558,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Have you actually listened to Donald Trump talk about women? How the only thing that matters is having a hot piece of ass on his arm? And you believe that when Trump dates a woman, he merely holds hands with her in the movies?

Let me quote you: BWHAHAAAAAAAA!

You are either very young or very naive.
I can't wait until all those Howard Stern interviews come out. Some of those evangelicals will be running right over to Cruz !

Old 03-20-2016, 05:49 PM

26,541 posts, read 15,111,244 times
The fact of the matter is that both Hillary and Trump have net NEGATIVE favorability ratings. Not very encouraging.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:45 AM

28,955 posts, read 30,307,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Donald Trump is everything women don't like in a man.
And he likes it like that. Women might not want Hillary for a BFF, but they all know she will serve their interests a lot more than Trump or Cruz will.
and what is it exactly that women do not like about him?

Old 03-22-2016, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
and what is it exactly that women do not like about him?
Oh, I don't know, maybe that he's a sexist pig?

18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women

The history of Donald Trump's insults to women - Fortune

Old 03-22-2016, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I find the Republican party unfavorable because so many of their politicians are not Pro Choice. They also don't support equal pay for equal work. They also don't do anything for the environment which, to me, is anti-science. They also refuse even reasonable restrictions on guns.

that is true...and that is why I'm independent.....

Pro choice, to me, should not be the decision of anyone else but that particular person...
I'm not in any way advocating abortion...however, that is my view...and way to may people vote for someone on one particular issue, which to me is unrealistic....there are always going to be differences in opinions on this subject. No two people are ever going to agree on every issue 100%....but to not vote for someone simply on this one issue, or anyone issue, to me is unrealistic....

On the other hand, you can't have it all....there isn't one politician out there, who your going to agree with 100%, especially after they are elected, b/c once they are elected they seem to forget all about their campaign promises.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
take a look at the picture in your first link.....how old was Trump then? Pretty darn young....

All men, that age view women as a sex object....well, maybe not all, but most.
Yes, he said a whole lot of things about women when he was young and in his prime, at the height of his sexual prime for a man....

Let me tell you something....in case you haven't notices...even the Media, uses their women as Sex Objects, commercials, clothing, etc.

I called another woman over to my computer last year, b/c right now, strapless gowns are trending. However, there was a formal affair, that Channel 6 Action News attended...and they had taken pictures of women in their gowns...strapless, and hadn't left much to the imagination....which both of us thought was tasteless.....

Everything on TV you see, flaunts women and uses them for sex objects...so what do you expect....

Yes, Kelly bought that out, however, do you think, there has ever been a time, when you or I or even yes, even Megan Kelly said something awful about men?

SEX Sells, and unfortunately young men buy into it....some realize when they are older, that it isn't all about looks, but most do not....until they are way to old to perform any longer...

Megyn Kelly hates a person she didn't even know, and bought something up the man said, how many Years Ago?

I said and did things years ago, that was really really stupid...and even do so today...

But one thing, priorities change as you grow older and have children....

but some people are unable to recognize that.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
take a look at the picture in your first link.....how old was Trump then? Pretty darn young....
And how young was he when he made his disparaging remarks about Megyn Kelly? How about Carly Fiorina? How about Hillary Clinton? Those were within the last six months.

Quote:
But one thing, priorities change as you grow older and have children....

but some people are unable to recognize that.
He was a sexist pig in his youth and he remains a sexist pig to this day. Age has nothing to do with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections