Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2016, 07:47 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,564,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And how young was he when he made his disparaging remarks about Megyn Kelly? How about Carly Fiorina? How about Hillary Clinton? Those were within the last six months.

He was a sexist pig in his youth and he remains a sexist pig to this day. Age has nothing to do with it.
Gotta agree. This is one thing he remains consistent on..
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 08:31 AM

28,965 posts, read 30,316,545 times
Quote:
And how young was he when he made his disparaging remarks about Megyn Kelly? How about Carly Fiorina? How about Hillary Clinton? Those were within the last six months.

He was a sexist pig in his youth and he remains a sexist pig to this day. Age has nothing to do with it.
Megyn Kelly was pushing his buttons....not that he was right, however, I can't think of any nice names to call her or Hillary.

Carly Fiorina was a head chopper, her job was to go into the company and cut jobs...I don't think much of her either....

Hillary, well, there are no names on this planet earth that could describe her criminal, pathetic existence.

She killed people!

Oh and BTW, secret service works very closely with all the first ladies and their husbands, of course, and guess what, Hillary is the most brutal to work with
http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-...-to-work-with/

Old 03-22-2016, 08:35 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,866,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
republicans in general are viewed unfavorably by women, if only for their extreme nosiness about what happens in women's bedrooms and doctor visits.

If a candidate is viewed increasingly unfavorably by US women (j50% - up from 40% in November), wonder how many of them will choose not to vote for that candidate if he gets nominated? Kinda difficult to get elected if half of the female half of the population, and growing, doesn't want ya, eh?

Half of U.S. women have 'very unfavorable' view of Trump -poll
most polls show a higher % then 50%.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:38 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,094,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Megyn Kelly was pushing his buttons....not that he was right, however, I can't think of any nice names to call her or Hillary.

Carly Fiorina was a head chopper, her job was to go into the company and cut jobs...I don't think much of her either....

Hillary, well, there are no names on this planet earth that could describe her criminal, pathetic existence.

She killed people!
Ah, so it's the fault of the women he insults for him being a sexist pig. Poor Donnie is not to blame for what comes out of his own mouth. Got it.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:42 AM

2,491 posts, read 2,684,433 times
Quote:
take a look at the picture in your first link.....how old was Trump then? Pretty darn young....

All men, that age view women as a sex object....well, maybe not all, but most.
Yes, he said a whole lot of things about women when he was young and in his prime, at the height of his sexual prime for a man.....

So you are just going to ignore that most of that list of 18 things he said were very recent?
Do you also make excuses for wife beaters?

Seems there are two types of trump supporters, those that support him because he is sexist,
and those that deny that he is sexist.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:49 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,117,164 times
Most of the world thought the earth was flat prior to Columbus, so what do numbers really mean? Obama was elected twice- was that good!

Old 03-23-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:

he says the same things to men that verbally attack him as well, it's not just about women....
but, I suppose that is all you may have caught.

Trump says nothing to no one, unless they attack him, and then, he does get even, I'll admit...
I wish he wouldn't but he does.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
So you are just going to ignore that most of that list of 18 things he said were very recent?
Do you also make excuses for wife beaters?

Seems there are two types of trump supporters, those that support him because he is sexist,
and those that deny that he is sexist.
and most of the world in sexist in one way or another...
Watch TV commercials..., that doesn't seem to upset anyone...same thing

I'm not denying that he could definately use better words...I'm not denying that he doesn't meet with the approval of many....
and no, I do not make excuses for wife beaters, what does that question have to do with the topic?

I didn't say I ignore what he has said, but the picture that was posted was when he was very very young....

Old 03-23-2016, 11:13 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,094,953 times
Quote:
he says the same things to men that verbally attack him as well, it's not just about women....
but, I suppose that is all you may have caught.
It's true, Trump insults everyone, just like an errant middle schooler would. But the things he has said about women are profoundly sexist, whether you care to admit it or not.

Quote:
Trump says nothing to no one, unless they attack him, and then, he does get even, I'll admit...
I wish he wouldn't but he does.
So basically you are admitting that you know your candidate behaves like a child, and you are fine with that. Having a juvenile in the White House tweeting insults at anyone who deigns to disagree with him is your idea of a great president.

God help America.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:19 AM

2,491 posts, read 2,684,433 times
Quote:
and most of the world in sexist in one way or another...
Watch TV commercials..., that doesn't seem to upset anyone...same thing

I'm not denying that he could definately use better words...I'm not denying that he doesn't meet with the approval of many....
and no, I do not make excuses for wife beaters, what does that question have to do with the topic?

I didn't say I ignore what he has said, but the picture that was posted was when he was very very young....
You are in denial. You are ignoring that 14 or the 18 examples are very recent.
And to say it is ok for Don to be a sexist because TV is sexist and most men are sexist is ignoring
that Don Drumpt is running for POTUS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections