Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2016, 12:29 PM

2,249 posts, read 2,828,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yes, I am. As is every thinking person in the country. No, make that the world.
I am too. I mean look at this video and tell me how can anyone want to vote for him, especially a woman: https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedVid...43506102456929
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 12:44 PM

28,965 posts, read 30,316,545 times
I'm voting for Trump b/c of his stance on illegal immigration....
When he first started running and said the very same thing that Herman Cain said, about illegals, everyone, including Macy's took a stance against him, including the Repub party. Now they are all parroting him....

I'm voting for Trump b/c he has exposed the establishment, including the media for what it is...liers....

Bush did nothing to make this country safer after 911, and neither has any other president before or since then.
Obama has invited terrorists into our country....

I'm voting for Trump b/c he wants to make us independent of foreign oil, do you know what that means...no more lying in bed with the Arabs...

I'm voting for Trump b/c the Koch brothers wanted to fund his campaign, Trump said, "no", so they said, "fine, your not going to be attending any WTO meetings any longer.

I'm voting for Trump b/c he said, we will bomb the heck out of ISIS...Yeahhhhhhh finally....

I'm voting for Trump b/c he is putting an end to Political Correctness

I'm voting for Trump b/c he is backing police, and will put an end to thugs thinking it's ok to break the law.

This country has become a land of lawlessness....and ever since I was a kid, the political parties have been passing the baton back and forth, back and forth for over 60 years, and it's not done a single thing to make this country better.

I don't know if Trump is the answer, but I sure as hell know, that giving the Presidency to anyone else, will give us 4 - 8 more years of nothing but more of the same Bush or Obama policies. Spending our money foolishly....

yanno, this entire country is sexist, when you watch commercials, see TV anchor women and what they wear, even the women cook shows.....they're all wearing low cut dresses? Anyone know why?

Old 03-23-2016, 01:35 PM

10,246 posts, read 6,337,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm voting for Trump b/c of his stance on illegal immigration....
When he first started running and said the very same thing that Herman Cain said, about illegals, everyone, including Macy's took a stance against him, including the Repub party. Now they are all parroting him....

I'm voting for Trump b/c he has exposed the establishment, including the media for what it is...liers....

Bush did nothing to make this country safer after 911, and neither has any other president before or since then.
Obama has invited terrorists into our country....

I'm voting for Trump b/c he wants to make us independent of foreign oil, do you know what that means...no more lying in bed with the Arabs...

I'm voting for Trump b/c the Koch brothers wanted to fund his campaign, Trump said, "no", so they said, "fine, your not going to be attending any WTO meetings any longer.

I'm voting for Trump b/c he said, we will bomb the heck out of ISIS...Yeahhhhhhh finally....

I'm voting for Trump b/c he is putting an end to Political Correctness

I'm voting for Trump b/c he is backing police, and will put an end to thugs thinking it's ok to break the law.

This country has become a land of lawlessness....and ever since I was a kid, the political parties have been passing the baton back and forth, back and forth for over 60 years, and it's not done a single thing to make this country better.

I don't know if Trump is the answer, but I sure as hell know, that giving the Presidency to anyone else, will give us 4 - 8 more years of nothing but more of the same Bush or Obama policies. Spending our money foolishly....

yanno, this entire country is sexist, when you watch commercials, see TV anchor women and what they wear, even the women cook shows.....they're all wearing low cut dresses? Anyone know why?
Wow. Where to start and get totally OT. First, WHERE is the country of ISIS that Trump is going to bomb? The entire Middle East? Every Muslim neighborhood in the entire world, including maybe our own? I do not know how old you are but this was the problem in NAM. WHERE are the terrorists? Which brings us to securing our boardER. I guess Mr. Trump flunked geography and doesn't know that we have TWO borderS to "secure", not just for those "ISIS Mexican terrorists". Does he plan on building a Northern border wall also and making the CANADIANS pay for that too?

While you as a MALE might not think the country is better with "political (sexist, racist) correctness" I totally disagree having grown up in the 50's. I sure saw first hand how women, minorities, and gays were treated back then. Of course, we still have a long way to go, but we do NOT want to go back in time to those days and make things worse so WHITE MALES, like Trump, can dominate everyone else.

No way. However, I will give Mr. Trump this much. He does say how he feels, including DECADES ago. At least he won't pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

You have your right to vote for whoever, and I have my right which I haven't missed the opportunity to vote in 45 years.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Jo48 Wow. Where to start and get totally OT. First, WHERE is the country of ISIS that Trump is going to bomb? The entire Middle East? Every Muslim neighborhood in the entire world, including maybe our own? I do not know how old you are but this was the problem in NAM. WHERE are the terrorists? Which brings us to securing our boardER. I guess Mr. Trump flunked geography and doesn't know that we have TWO borderS to "secure", not just for those "ISIS Mexican terrorists". Does he plan on building a Northern border wall also and making the CANADIANS pay for that too?
Oh, so did you know they were bombing them now? targeted a Syrian ISIS stronghold, Raqqa, as part of a sizable French military offensive. The French Defense Ministry confirmed in a statement that the raid “included at least 10 fighter jets and was launched simultaneously from the United Arab Emirates and Jordan,” and included 20 bombs.

The statement added, “The first target destroyed was used by Isis as a commanding post. A jihad recruitment center. And a depot for arms and munitions. The second target housed a terrorist training camp.”

Quote:
While you as a MALE might not think the country is better with "political (sexist, racist) correctness" I totally disagree having grown up in the 50's. I sure saw first hand how women, minorities, and gays were treated back then. Of course, we still have a long way to go, but we do NOT want to go back in time to those days and make things worse so WHITE MALES, like Trump, can dominate everyone else.
I grew up in the 50's as well and I am a female...I believe we've come a long way regarding being racist, but also believe we've got a long way to go...the PC in this day and age is ridiculous, to an extent, is the point I'm trying to make, when I said I was discussing a Jewish friend of ours.

Quote:
No way. However, I will give Mr. Trump this much. He does say how he feels, including DECADES ago. At least he won't pull the wool over anyone's eyes.
I agree

As Far as the Canadian Border, I don't believe that is a priority at the moment, however, if they build a fence though the southern states, then we ought to secure our northern boarder as well...but yes, I'm sure some come thru there...but not nearly as much as our southern border.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCheetah View Post
I am too. I mean look at this video and tell me how can anyone want to vote for him, especially a woman: https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedVid...43506102456929
and how could anyone vote for Hillary, or Cruz, or Bush? They have done much worse the Trump has to date....

Old 03-28-2016, 07:54 AM

10,246 posts, read 6,337,511 times
UrbanCheetah, there is now a video up of an interview with an (ordinary) woman who went on one date with him 40 years ago. Talk about coming out of the woodwork? It's sounding like what happened with Bill Cosby! People who live in glass houses (pun) shouldn't throw stones.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:00 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,688,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCheetah View Post
I'd image that most women will want to vote for him because they can think for themselves and thus have concerns about real issues such as feeding their family and insuring their kids have a decent future to look forward to, instead of identity nonsense such as this.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:20 AM

25,982 posts, read 22,176,776 times
Quote:
and how could anyone vote for Hillary, or Cruz, or Bush? They have done much worse the Trump has to date....
The follow biased media outlets and don't think for themselves. They have a lack of knowledge in history, business, economics and poor reading comprehension. I don't think I need to spell that out in one word do I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
UrbanCheetah, there is now a video up of an interview with an (ordinary) woman who went on one date with him 40 years ago. Talk about coming out of the woodwork? It's sounding like what happened with Bill Cosby! People who live in glass houses (pun) shouldn't throw stones.
Let me assure you that I can remember back 40 years but that it is VERY hazy and that no one cares about a first date that Trump had 40 years ago with someone unless they are simply among the desperate, the frustrated and hopeless that are supporting the losing candidates. Hillary supports stopping the heartbeat of the unborn young and it doesn't get much lower although the 4 unexcusable deaths on her hands for which she is getting a pass are equally despicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'd image that most women will want to vote for him because they can think for themselves and thus have concerns about real issues such as feeding their family and insuring their kids have a decent future to look forward to, instead of identity nonsense such as this.
We also care about our country as a whole and are not single issue voters.

Is anyone else tired of those without substance constantly bringing up race, gender and religion as way to try to separate Americans? I certainly am. They need to give it up, but then again, they have nothing else and their desperation, frustration and hopelessness makes them seem a little off center.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:02 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,564,047 times
Quote:
Oh, so did you know they were bombing them now? targeted a Syrian ISIS stronghold, Raqqa, as part of a sizable French military offensive. The French Defense Ministry confirmed in a statement that the raid “included at least 10 fighter jets and was launched simultaneously from the United Arab Emirates and Jordan,” and included 20 bombs.

The statement added, “The first target destroyed was used by Isis as a commanding post. A jihad recruitment center. And a depot for arms and munitions. The second target housed a terrorist training camp.”

I grew up in the 50's as well and I am a female...I believe we've come a long way regarding being racist, but also believe we've got a long way to go...the PC in this day and age is ridiculous, to an extent, is the point I'm trying to make, when I said I was discussing a Jewish friend of ours.

I agree

As Far as the Canadian Border, I don't believe that is a priority at the moment, however, if they build a fence though the southern states, then we ought to secure our northern boarder as well...but yes, I'm sure some come thru there...but not nearly as much as our southern border.
We've been bombing them for a long time . . not just 'now'.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:05 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,189,594 times
I'm a female mid 40's & I love Trump....
Every client I meet, every person I randomly talk to about politics-
All love Trump.

So maybe you're talking to all the minorities that are seriously afraid of losing their handouts.....

Working people, successful people, thinking people- all love Trump.

And yes women love Trump......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections