Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 12:42 PM

4,992 posts, read 5,351,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Donald Trump is everything women don't like in a man.
And he likes it like that. Women might not want Hillary for a BFF, but they all know she will serve their interests a lot more than Trump or Cruz will.
I don't know about that. Trump would always be a potential sugar daddy for some women. That seems to be his 'type' in the women he is attracted to, but it is a mutual agreement between them. The female employees he hires don't appear to be that type. Trump is not as unlikable as some people would like to believe. I suspect he has a strong sense of humor. There are a lot of women and men who are entirely fed up up with indecisive and weak people. Trump says what he thinks. It may go against what other people think, but at least he has an opinion and isn't afraid to say it. There is a certain respect to that.

I don't know who Hillary is serving besides herself. She doesn't speak for me or many women I know. I just see her as a really mean, incompetent and lying individual. Many men are like that too. I try not to vote for them either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 12:44 PM

8,069 posts, read 7,014,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Since when you became a fan of a conservative talk show on the reviled Faux News as libs call them? Trump creates strange bedfellows.
I'm not a fan of her, I don't even like her. I just don't like the sexist comments and posts. That's not how a presidential candidate should refer to any woman. It could have been Sarah Palin and I would have still been annoyed if the comment came from a presidential candidate.

Old 03-17-2016, 12:50 PM

2,544 posts, read 3,137,360 times
Hillary sits at the hand of Satan. I don't want to sit there with her. No thanks!

Wow! A time-traveler from 1600s Salem, Massachusetts on these boards!

Old 03-17-2016, 12:52 PM

27,827 posts, read 16,340,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
If I didn't have other reasons to hate Trump, I would still not vote for him for the way he treated Megyn Kelly. His passive aggressive bs "I'm not gonna call her a bimbo but"
Never mind how the whole thing started

Old 03-17-2016, 12:53 PM

27,827 posts, read 16,340,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azsportpilot View Post
half of US women have unfavorable view of trump... wonder why?

well, half of US women have an unfavorable view of any Republican candidate, because..... half of US women (and men) are Democrats

there is nothing trump can do to win over democrats (women or men)

there is nothing Hillary can do to win over Republicans (women or men)
haha.. trying to inject logic... what a fallacy.. to some anyway

Old 03-17-2016, 12:54 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Here is a pretty interesting article that counters most of the "Trump is anti-female" theory. It has a few negatives in it but overall sounds pretty positive for women that work/worked in his organization.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0ec_story.html
Guess what - a lot, a yuuuuge lot, of women haven't worked for him. And, they don't like them. Bummer.

Old 03-17-2016, 12:54 PM

39,502 posts, read 27,881,718 times
My sister in law is a Democrat and she absolutely hates Trump.

I, on the other hand, believe that Candidates can be inconsistent, given that they are expected to carry out the will of voters, stay true to their own beliefs, and reach compromises, all three of which may conflict with each other at one point or another.

I don't mind somebody new.

Old 03-17-2016, 12:56 PM

12,772 posts, read 8,019,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Guess what - a lot, a yuuuuge lot, of women haven't worked for him. And, they don't like them. Bummer.
And just as many have been fed lies and not been helped as promised by Obama, Hillary and/or Bernie. Bummer on both sides to fawn over soon to be broken promises.

Old 03-17-2016, 12:59 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,693,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
When a woman grows up with a father who disrespects women, it shapes their personality, their choices,
their outlook, etc.

Also, she respects & loves her father. And she is very proud of him.

Is this the same daughter he wants to sleep with?

Old 03-17-2016, 12:59 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Wonder why?

Or wonder why only half?
Well, it is up from 40% in November... I'm thinking that he just wears on people, and they are starting to tire of his incessant self aggrandizement, vulgarity, lack of substance in his policies, dismissive, abusive speech, and belittling of anyone who gets in his way, whining, failure to admit he can be wrong about anything at all even when presents the facts... oh, geez... I just think the percentage will get higher and higher before it is all said and done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections