Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 05:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Not just unfavorable, its VERY unfavorable. Anyone who thinks Trump even has a prayer in a general election are just as delusional as he is.
Yeah--go Megyn. And Trump just keeps making it worse. He can't help himself. He's such a "uniter" that women love.

Megyn Kelly tweets poll showing women turning on Trump | TheHill

Donald Trump Is Bashing Fox News' Megyn Kelly on Twitter Again - Fortune

Donald Trump Disses J. Lo's Butt
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 06:28 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,742,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Any woman who would vote for a man who assesses her worth by how big her breasts are or how hot a piece of ass she is has no self-respect.
Amen to that ... and makes fun of menstruation. Please. Emotionally and psychologically he's an adolescent boy. Intellectually .... no words.

Old 03-17-2016, 07:21 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,452,718 times
HAHA.

And with all this vitriol, TRUMP is still the obvious front runner.

HAHA.

Clinton or Sanders vS WHOEVER?

WITH THE POOR "CIRCUS CLOWN" CANDIDATES THEY HAVE, DEMOCRATS DONT STAND A CHANCE!

MIGHT AS WELL CHOKE IT DOWN AND VOTE FOR TRUMP!

You can start crying now.

NOBODY ELSE REPRESENTS THE AMERICANPEOPLE MORE THAN TRUMP.

END OF ARGUMENT. PERIOD.

IT'S YOUR BEST BET for a fair and transparent government. Which is what everyone wants isn't it?.

Honestly, you won't get that with Hillary or Sanders.

Old 03-17-2016, 07:43 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,268,500 times
Like clockwork every 4 years Republicans are reminded of the gender gap. Interestingly, Democrats have the same gender gap on the opposite side but it is NEVER a problem.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:13 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Donald Trump is everything women don't like in a man.
And he likes it like that. Women might not want Hillary for a BFF, but they all know she will serve their interests a lot more than Trump or Cruz will.
Yep. Small hands and all.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:20 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,414,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Like clockwork every 4 years Republicans are reminded of the gender gap. Interestingly, Democrats have the same gender gap on the opposite side but it is NEVER a problem.
Democrats have won the popular vote in five of the last six elections, making their demographic issues notably less severe than the GOP's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxMIKEpdx View Post
HAHA.

And with all this vitriol, TRUMP is still the obvious front runner.

HAHA.

Clinton or Sanders vS WHOEVER?

WITH THE POOR "CIRCUS CLOWN" CANDIDATES THEY HAVE, DEMOCRATS DONT STAND A CHANCE!

MIGHT AS WELL CHOKE IT DOWN AND VOTE FOR TRUMP!

You can start crying now.

NOBODY ELSE REPRESENTS THE AMERICANPEOPLE MORE THAN TRUMP.

END OF ARGUMENT. PERIOD.

IT'S YOUR BEST BET for a fair and transparent government. Which is what everyone wants isn't it?.

Honestly, you won't get that with Hillary or Sanders.
Sure thing, chief.

Trump = guaranteed to lose

Old 03-17-2016, 08:29 PM

23,548 posts, read 12,517,887 times
"Half of US women"?
Wow, who knew there is only 5,400 women in the US

Old 03-17-2016, 08:45 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
I have a lot of respect for women and was really surprised to see that ANY woman supported him at all. First and foremost, the man is a pig. He is disrespectful to everyone, especially women, and has said a lot of very negative, base things about them over the years. He makes no bones about how he views women.

If you listen to some of the interviews he did , on shows like Howard Stern, it is very obvious he thinks of women as objects to adorn and pleasure men. He has no respect for their intelligence or anything else about them.

Women are usually very good about seeing behind facades and knowing a liar when they see one.........better than we men are. I was surprised to see so many women supporting this low class, loudmouthed, foul mouthed man, but maybe they were in the minority. Perhaps better educated, more intelligent women are starting to speak up and say they do not like what he stands for or the kind of person he is.

There may be a glimmer of hope here yet.

Don

Old 03-17-2016, 08:53 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Touche!

Donald Trump Boasts About Doing Well Among Women - and He's Right - ABC News

And I wonder how woman, especially those with kids, or anyone with a conscious, feels about how she acted in this case:

Hillary Clinton LAUGHS as she recalls how she helped 'child rapist' walk free | Daily Mail Online

No worries here ladies, especially those with kids? Free pass? Will be most interesting when this information hits mainstream news again during the election cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Women are usually very good about seeing behind facades and knowing a liar when they see one.........better than we men are.

Don
So where's this magic insight on the above topic on hillary?

Insert your list of excuses here:

Old 03-17-2016, 09:01 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,347 times
Thumbs up A short video with Ivanka Trump talking about women & the Trump Organization

According to an article & an interview, the Trump Organization has more FEMALES in high level executive positions.

Here is his daughter Ivanka Trump talking about her father, the Trump Organization & women.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

She has a strong work ethic, is very determined, has lots of confidence in herself.

And she attributes a lot of it to the fact that her father encouraged her throughout her life.

He has always supported her & believed in her abilities.

"I wouldn't be who I am today without my father. I would not have the passion, drive, commitment,

ambition to do what I am doing, if he had not encouraged me, given me the confidence that I could do

whatever it is that I set my mind to accomplish.

LEADERSHIP is about ACTION, it is about setting an example, He has done that within the context of the

Trump Organization."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5aWA7g7FR4

This interview was during the Fortune's Most Powerful Women's Summit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections