Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 10:21 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,686,173 times

Advertisements

Is this the same daughter that Trump wants to sleep with?

Wow, an endorsement from a totally unbiased source.
I'm sure Chelsea Clinton speaks highly of her parents also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 10:22 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,437,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
"Half of US women"?
Wow, who knew there is only 5,400 women in the US

We are now at the point in the thread where Trumpettes pretend to not know how polls and sample sizes work. At least, I think they're pretending.

5,400 is actually a very healthy sample size, with a margin of error of less than 2.

Last edited by RaymondChandlerLives; 03-17-2016 at 10:32 PM..

Old 03-17-2016, 10:24 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,749,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxMIKEpdx View Post
HAHA.

And with all this vitriol, TRUMP is still the obvious front runner.

HAHA.

Clinton or Sanders vS WHOEVER?

WITH THE POOR "CIRCUS CLOWN" CANDIDATES THEY HAVE, DEMOCRATS DONT STAND A CHANCE!

MIGHT AS WELL CHOKE IT DOWN AND VOTE FOR TRUMP!

You can start crying now.

NOBODY ELSE REPRESENTS THE AMERICANPEOPLE MORE THAN TRUMP.

END OF ARGUMENT. PERIOD.

IT'S YOUR BEST BET for a fair and transparent government. Which is what everyone wants isn't it?.

Honestly, you won't get that with Hillary or Sanders.
Ah, another example of why Trump is going to get the nomination. He panders to people like this. Mean spirited, angry, reactive, ignorant and basically nuts.

Old 03-17-2016, 10:27 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,485,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
We are now at the point in the thread where Trumpettes pretend not yo know how polls and sample sizes work. Ihink they're pretending.

5,400 is actually a very healthy sample size, with a margin of error of less than 2.
Donald Trump Boasts About Doing Well Among Women - and He's Right - ABC News

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
Ah, another example of why Trump is going to get the nomination. He panders to people like this. Mean spirited, angry, reactive, ignorant and basically nuts.
oh, right, silly me! It's happy time! Everything is just fine. Really, it is! Especially when politicians tell you so in the face of hard facts/numbers. Close your eyes now, put those rose colored glasses on, drink the sugary/artificially sweet nectar, take in the "positive" message and all is well(relaxing music and wave sounds playing in the background).

Last edited by stevek64; 03-17-2016 at 10:36 PM..

Old 03-17-2016, 10:43 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,437,516 times
Actually, he's not right, GOP women vote far less frequently for Trump than men.

Quote:
In all of 15 states so far, Trump received between 4 and 36 percent more votes from men than women.
Far more often than not, a Republican-leaning women is voting for someone other than Trump, and these ladies are supposed to be the most receptive to his special brand of stupidity.

Old 03-17-2016, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Actually, he's not right, GOP women vote far less frequently for Trump than men.
This makes sense as I believe woman vote more democrat overall than republican but it still doesn't answer the reality that trump indeed is doing well among woman voters in the primary.

Quote:
Far more often than not, a Republican-leaning women is voting for someone other than Trump, and these ladies are supposed to be the most receptive to his special brand of stupidity.
Hillary has some major unfavorable issues herself across many polls:

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

"Pollster Trend

• Unfavorable 53.6%
  • Favorable 41.6%
  • Undecided"

Old 03-17-2016, 10:49 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,348,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
This makes sense as I believe woman vote more democrat overall than republican but it still doesn't answer the reality that trump indeed is doing well among woman voters in the primary.

Hillary has some major unfavorable issues herself:

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

"Pollster Trend

• Unfavorable 53.6%
  • Favorable 41.6%
  • Undecided"
...and yet, Trump is even less likable, ouch...

Donald Trump Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Unfavorable 62.4%
Favorable 33.2%

Old 03-17-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
...and yet, Trump is even less likable, ouch...

Donald Trump Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Unfavorable 62.4%
Favorable 33.2%
If/when he becomes the nominee, I have a feeling hillary's unfavorable numbers will be much higher, especially when stories like this from the "champion" of woman's and children rights start getting front page news.

https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...-politics.html

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

" "If and when Hillary decides to run for president her record is going to be scrutinized anew and stories about how she has conducted herself in positions of power will certainly be germane to the campaign," Miller told ABC News."

Old 03-17-2016, 11:05 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,348,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
If/when he becomes the nominee, I have a feeling hillary's unfavorable numbers will be much higher, especially when stories like this from the "champion" of woman's and children rights start getting front page news.

https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...-politics.html

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

" "If and when Hillary decides to run for president her record is going to be scrutinized anew and stories about how she has conducted herself in positions of power will certainly be germane to the campaign," Miller told ABC News."
Hillary voters are like Trump voters, they dont care about this kind of stuff, it wont sway them from voting for their messiah.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Hillary voters are like Trump voters, they dont care about this kind of stuff, it wont sway them from voting for their messiah.
I think that's largely true of any politician. I sometimes get the feeling people don't want to be "wrong" perhaps? It's not for me to judge who likes who of course but what scares me is how so many people get in a mode where any new/documented information on someone is just tossed aside and ignored if someone did something that most people would find objectionable.. For example, if I liked hillary and I wasn't aware of that story on the child rape case she was defending as a lawyer/her actions on the matter and just learned about it, I'm not stubborn to the point of brushing it aside/not taking it into account but I think more than a few people do. I have a brother-in-law who's like that and it's scary/almost a hero worship type thing with obama. It's funny when he tries to convince me otherwise and I tell him I trust none of them. I tell him I won't argue in "best of worst" terms and the conversation ends in a blank stare.

My favorite part of this election is what sanders and trump are doing, mixing the establishment pot. So hilarious to watch the desperation/panic. Like/love them, I think they are doing some good things in exposing certain things that haven't been brought to light in past elections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections