Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2016, 11:49 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,464,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
If/when he becomes the nominee, I have a feeling hillary's unfavorable numbers will be much higher, especially when stories like this from the "champion" of woman's and children rights start getting front page news.

https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...-politics.html

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

" "If and when Hillary decides to run for president her record is going to be scrutinized anew and stories about how she has conducted herself in positions of power will certainly be germane to the campaign," Miller told ABC News."
Thanks for the blog posts that quote The Daily Beast. You may as well have posted nothing.

Lol, now you're predicting her unfavorables will drop? Thanks for that, will the hit the same disastrous Trump's numbers are currently at? Doubtful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 11:51 PM

24,817 posts, read 13,203,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
We are now at the point in the thread where Trumpettes pretend to not know how polls and sample sizes work. At least, I think they're pretending.

5,400 is actually a very healthy sample size, with a margin of error of less than 2.
And, we're now at the point where it's clear that sarcasm is over your head.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Is this the same daughter that Trump wants to sleep with
Please provide proof of him saying he wanted to sleep with her.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
Ah, another example of why Trump is going to get the nomination. He panders to people like this. Mean spirited, angry, reactive, ignorant and basically nuts.
You've certainly nailed the Trump hater characteristics.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:10 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,464,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And, we're now at the point where it's clear that sarcasm is over your head.
So you werent just trying to discredit a poll that shows Trump's horrendous favorability with women? You sure?

Old 03-18-2016, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Hillary voters are like Trump voters, they dont care about this kind of stuff, it wont sway them from voting for their messiah.
Unlike you, a politician isn't my "messiah" - no human ever would be. But go on with your bad self and worship your messiah Hillbilly.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:12 AM

12,106 posts, read 5,991,745 times
Funny how Trump is crucified for being honest while we have "I didn't have sex" Bill's wife running for the same position. And how many top officials - voted into office have had affairs, dalliances with interns and even young boys - but Trump is the bad guy. Sorry folks - I'd rather have someone that has put it all out there than someone with tons of skeletons in their closets. I already know his faults and weaknesses.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:38 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
"Half of US women"?
Wow, who knew there is only 5,400 women in the US

You do understand how statistical sampling works, right? That's ok if you don't, we will get the full demographic sample in November.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:43 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
We are now at the point in the thread where Trumpettes pretend to not know how polls and sample sizes work. At least, I think they're pretending.

5,400 is actually a very healthy sample size, with a margin of error of less than 2.
Yes, and the source - Reuters - has always been considered high quality. but, the poll doesn't agree with trump followers, so it will be discounted by them.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:47 AM

29,023 posts, read 30,470,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
republicans in general are viewed unfavorably by women, if only for their extreme nosiness about what happens in women's bedrooms and doctor visits.

If a candidate is viewed increasingly unfavorably by US women (j50% - up from 40% in November), wonder how many of them will choose not to vote for that candidate if he gets nominated? Kinda difficult to get elected if half of the female half of the population, and growing, doesn't want ya, eh?

Half of U.S. women have 'very unfavorable' view of Trump -poll
I believe that is simply more propaganda to move people in that direction...they know there are a lot of people or should I say woman, who are simply voting for Hillary, b/c she is a woman, which in my opinion is sick. I have women friends who do not know a damn thing about politics, and yet, walk into the voting booth on a whim, and vote for whomever they think is popular.

As far as what woman do in the bedroom, and doctor's visits....I have a few comments...

first, off, I'm a conservative woman registered independent. Woman demand equal rights....fine, then stop demanding more then equal rights...

Second, as far as what you do in the bedroom, there are way too many children being born, in this day and age, to single mothers who are either living on welfare, are child mother's or are unfit to have children...do yourself a favor and DON"T have kids. In this day and age, this shouldn't be happening.

By having children and being an unfit parent, your teaching your kids wrong....they will grow up to believe that it's ok to live off of welfare, it's ok to do drugs....kids who are being beaten everyday, or used as child slaves...

In general if Women look upon Republicans as unfavorable people, then I expect, in general those woman are taking money and all the freebees they can get from American taxes, which in my mind, is stealing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections