Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 06:37 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,366,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I have seen Jewish posters being very negative about Clinton and others including Trump. One Jewish friend of mine is constantly being over the top negative about Trump that I'm about to block the posts of my Facebook but still will be friends. After all friendship is more than politics and we don't have to discuss politics.

My Jewish family supports Trump.
I'm Jewish and I know literally no other Jews in my family or in my congregation who support Trump. In fact, they are universally horrified by him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 07:04 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,358,603 times
What?! I thought Trump was the most popular candidate among Israelis and he had all those Isralei friends! How can this be?! I guess it's the same way he's got all those black, Hispanic and Muslim friends who love him and that's why he will win all those demographics right?

Old 03-17-2016, 07:13 PM

34,297 posts, read 15,749,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
If that is true, why was Cruz planning to attend the debate instead of the conference?
Cruz is not interested in working with Jews ? He's hoping to pull Trump to the side and get some tips on how to win state primaries.

Old 03-17-2016, 07:52 PM

15,696 posts, read 10,491,797 times
I think these boycotting rabbis are foolish. It behooves them to listen to what Trump has to say and then make a decision.

Trump's daughter Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism, is married to an Orthodox Jewish man, and has Jewish children.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:02 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,135,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I think these boycotting rabbis are foolish. It behooves them to listen to what Trump has to say and then make a decision.
Maybe they have been listening to him, as he first pretended he didn't know who David Duke was (a lie) and then watched as he declined to disavow Duke's support for three days--conveniently waiting until after the Southern primaries--and that helped them come to their decision. And who can blame them after that?

Seems reasonable to me.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:28 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,339,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
You must have missed the part where Trump claimed he didn't know anything about David Duke and the Klan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections