Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 08:26 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,978,882 times

Advertisements

His refusal to condemn David Duke?

His continuous retweets of false crime information regarding blacks?

Having Sarah Palin at his rallies referring to the protestors as "punk ass thuggery"?

Oh, here's a few real quotes,

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

“And if you look at black and African American youth, to a point where they’ve never done more poorly. There’s no spirit.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 08:28 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
That's not what he said.
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on,"

Funny, I looked for that quote on HIS site, but couldn't find it. However it's EXACTLY what he said:

Here's a pretty good source:
Donald Trump calls for "total and complete shutdown" of Muslims entering U.S. - CBS News

Try again

Old 03-18-2016, 08:30 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao...Although the words weren't the best to be used, she was talking about having TWO NBC parents. Nothing about race.
The ultimate in revisionism.

"Half-breed" has never been used to mean anything other than mixed race.

If she did use it to denote a foreign-born parent, well, that would make Trump and his children "half-breeds" too.

And we know she doesn't believe that.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:16 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,978,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The ignore and deny is very strong in this one. His ability to show factual evidence is almost unequaled, even among Obamabots !!
I love how you have to lie and say I support Trump. Truth is treason to some.

FYI, though, Mr. Falsely Testify Lover re tweeting out false information is no where near the same thing as a racist tweet. Just those that falsely play the race card will try and say he's racist.

Okay so she is defining the birth requirements to be President. What's your point? Oh that's right you have nothing yet again.
Your father does not have to be born in the United States in order for you to be president....do you seriously not believe that?

Old 03-18-2016, 09:19 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Your father does not have to be born in the United States in order for you to be president....do you seriously not believe that?
That is yet to be determined. The clause says Citizen PARENTS. Plural. Anyway, it will never be resolved, it will just be interpreted anyway that is convenient.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:32 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
I don't see it either. I have seen a number of black pastors endorsing Trump. These guys are highly respected in a lot of the communities. Couple this with the fact that blacks have been hurt the most from illegal immigration and I believe that you will see a significant black vote for Trump.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:41 AM

465 posts, read 257,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I don't see it either. I have seen a number of black pastors endorsing Trump. These guys are highly respected in a lot of the communities. Couple this with the fact that blacks have been hurt the most from illegal immigration and I believe that you will see a significant black vote for Trump.
LMBAO!

How, Sway?!

Old 03-18-2016, 09:46 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,646 times
As sad as it it, the way the dems and media control black minds into an almost monolithic way of thinking is ingenious.

If I am a hard working, blue collar African American - what is going to help me more? Prison reform that allows felons out of jail to rot my community, or some type of curtail and tens of millions of illegal immigrants that push down free market wages for the jobs I am competing for?

What have the last eight years done for the AA community except push a narrative of less personal responsibility and advocating for a different set of standards?

Every debate or town hall where Hillary or Bernie is asked about the gun violence in the inner cities, they just always lean on gun control. Not once has the culture rotting these communities from the time children are born been brought up.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:52 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,579,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
His refusal to condemn David Duke?

His continuous retweets of false crime information regarding blacks?

Having Sarah Palin at his rallies referring to the protestors as "punk ass thuggery"?

Oh, here's a few real quotes,

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

“And if you look at black and African American youth, to a point where they’ve never done more poorly. There’s no spirit.”
"punk ass thuggery" is a racist term now?

Old 03-18-2016, 09:58 AM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
"punk ass thuggery" is a racist term now?
Ok, so you disagree with one of the 20+ examples provided so far.

What about the about all the others? No comment? So you agree Don is either a bigot or racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections