Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 03:39 AM

9,029 posts, read 13,915,631 times

Advertisements

I am not seeing it personally.

Now,do not get me wrong,he has made anti Hispanic and anti-Islam comments,but i have not seen anti-black comments.

Please point out where he was racist toward blacks-I do not want to read about the others.

Now,why am i asking this?

I see black people marching for things he has not said about their group.

Being anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim does not translate into anti-black,sorry.

There are plenty of Youtube vids explaing this

Tariq Nasheed: Are Black People Mascots For Other Groups ...
Video for are black people mascots for other groups▶ 48:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtHWLK
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 06:20 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,628,416 times
He hasn't! Only true racists look for racism where it doesn't even exist. Maybe they're angry because he doesnt let BLM take over and interrupt his rally's without being thrown out.

I wouldn't even call what he said about Mexicans and Muslims "racist". What was racist about it?

When it comes to Mexicans and the border, the truth of the matter is, we have to clamp down on ILLEGAL immigration coming thru the very porous mexican border where tons of drugs and illegals are making their way thru. He's right. Sure he could have chose better words when he mentioned how they're sending rapists and criminals because not all fit that category. What he and many hard working Americans are angry about is the fact that many of them don't belong here in the first place yet have the audacity to commit heinous crimes once here! We should also not being using tax payer money to pay for their children, housing, healthcare, schooling, food, etc.

When it comes to Muslims from the middle east, again he could have chosen a better way to say it but the truth of the matter is, there are many extremist who want to make their way here to do nothing more than cause death and destruction to Americans. Placing a ban on non citizens from the middle east until there is a more thorough vetting process in place to weed out potential terrorist threats doesnt sound like a bad idea to me. Surely it will never happen as this country opens its arms to every tom dick and harry because we don't want to "offend" or "hurt anyones feelings", but he's absolutely right when he says "without strong borders we don't have a country!"

Old 03-18-2016, 06:24 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,551,397 times
Nothing, It's all fabricated by Liberals and the media. Agree with the above comments, well said louie!

Old 03-18-2016, 06:25 AM

17,435 posts, read 11,456,807 times
Being against something doesn't make you a racist. "Racist" has become the catch all word used by the left for those who disagree with their open borders agenda. It's used so much about so many things, it doesn't even mean anything anymore to most people.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:25 AM

661 posts, read 1,070,129 times
Donald Trump and the Central Park Five comes to mind (NYC Central Park jogger case).

Old 03-18-2016, 06:37 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,176,424 times
Ever wonder why all you see on TV is black protesters getting bloodied, spat on and cursed with racial epithets (I am not going to get into who provoked whom or whether they deserved that), when you'd think that Hispanics, Muslims, women, handicapped, POWs, Iowans, Cubans and Seventh Day Adventists would be more riled up.

No, Mr. Trump really hasn't *said* anything racist towards blacks (but I may be missing something), other than retweeting bogus race-based crime stats put out by a white supremacist group, and not denouncing the KKK and David Duke right away. Am I forgetting anything?

Thus, I can't figure this out. Why aren't the remaining 97 black pastor endorsements forthcoming? Maybe because Mr. Trump bashes Obama, who is revered among blacks? I dunno.

Mick

Old 03-18-2016, 06:44 AM

63,494 posts, read 29,523,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

Now,do not get me wrong,he has made anti Hispanic and anti-Islam comments,but i have not seen anti-black comments.

Please point out where he was racist toward blacks-I do not want to read about the others.

Trump has not made anti-Hispanic comments nor has he made anti-immigrant comments. He made anti-illegal alien comments about Mexicans that are coming here illegally. He had only expressed the desire to have Muslims better vetted before allowing them to come here. I haven't heard him make any anti-black remarks either.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:52 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,176,424 times
Just because you don't see racism as a white person, that doesn't mean that there is no racism. You just don't recognize it, unless it is obvious. I know that many white person dating/married to a minority are often shocked that they never realized how much minorities have to deal with prejudice and racism until they were dating.

Just because you don't see or hear a tree fall in the forest, it does not mean that the tree never fell.

Mick

Old 03-18-2016, 06:53 AM

37,955 posts, read 17,978,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

He never made anti Hispanic remarks.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:57 AM

16,916 posts, read 10,661,329 times
He never made any racist remarks. It's 100 percent fabricated by the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections