Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 09:50 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,473,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
In other words you're too lazy to read either what's on google, or what's been posted on an entire other thread on this.
Nope, you have nothin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 09:50 AM

26,096 posts, read 22,290,891 times
"Black Lives Matter" doesn't like any of the candidates. They appear to be a hate group. I doubt that many blacks feel anything about that group other than shame. Sadly, when a group like this forms and acts like the way they do, a lot of people who have don't have much contact with blacks get the idea that most are like this.

I think "Black Lives Matter" is the black version of KKK.

I find them an embarrassment to the entire country.

Yep, Trump is a racist for sure as is Carson that just endorsed him.

Everyone knows that the whole racist thing with Trump came up because he spoke out about illegal immigration and has zero to do with anyone other than people that are breaking our immigration law and sucking the public assistance teat dry.

Yelling and disrupting a private event showing a disrespect that Black Lives Matters seem to thrive on. It is another "consider the source".

Old 03-18-2016, 09:52 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,249,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Well, the question was asked, and David Duke is one of the answers. You shouldn't ask a question you don't really want the answer to.

And the fact that the answer has been given many times, and yet the cult continues to ask the question as if there has been no answer ever given, tells us all that you don't really want to know.
In regards to David Duke, what part of 'I disavow' words out of Donald Trump's mouth do you not understand?

Old 03-18-2016, 09:55 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,118,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
In regards to David Duke, what part of 'I disavow' words out of Donald Trump's mouth do you not understand?
What part of the lie, "I don't know anything about David Duke," which he stuck to for three days, until after the Southern state primaries were over, do you not understand?

Old 03-18-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
"Black Lives Matter" doesn't like any of the candidates. They appear to be a hate group. I doubt that many blacks feel anything about that group other than shame. Sadly, when a group like this forms and acts like the way they do, a lot of people who have don't have much contact with blacks get the idea that most are like this.

I think "Black Lives Matter" is the black version of KKK.

I find them an embarrassment to the entire country.

Yep, Trump is a racist for sure as is Carson that just endorsed him.

Everyone knows that the whole racist thing with Trump came up because he spoke out about illegal immigration and has zero to do with anyone other than people that are breaking our immigration law and sucking the public assistance teat dry.

Yelling and disrupting a private event showing a disrespect that Black Lives Matters seem to thrive on. It is another "consider the source".

Exactly. It's a disruption by indoctrinated university students funded by billionaire globalist Soros to try and stifle the Trump movement. It's anarchy, nothing more.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:56 AM

78,817 posts, read 61,027,886 times
People here are too stupid to remember that in 2008 it was the Hillary supporters being called racist.

This election cycle it's Bernie Sanders and Trump being called racist.

It's just a continuation of the use of shameless hucksters to use "racism" as a political weapon.

So, which are you guys? Racist Sanders supporters, Racist Clinton supporters or Racist Trump supporters?

Old 03-18-2016, 09:56 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,473,644 times
Quote:
What part of the lie, "I don't know anything about David Duke," which he stuck to for three days, until after the Southern state primaries were over, do you not understand?
What part of the Dems welcoming in TWO KKK leaders into the party and blacks still vote Dem don't you understand?

Old 03-18-2016, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Keep reaching.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:00 AM

189 posts, read 362,547 times
"I yelled ‘Black lives matter!’ at a Trump rally. This is what happened next."

All lives matters to someone, what's your problem? Do you like to yell?

Old 03-18-2016, 10:00 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,695,185 times
Quote:
Lying about not knowing who David Duke was, and then waiting three days to distance himself from Duke's support--conveniently until after the primaries were held in several Southern states--might qualify to many black people as the actions of someone who was racist.
As the president of the United States a person is the president of all people in the United States. Not showing neutrality toward all organizations who have different views from each other should not be tolerated. The administration in office now has shown racist tendencies by labeling the confederate flag as a hate symbol. The lack of consideration for those who have had ancestors who never owned slaves but were killed in the war between the states is unacceptable by many loyal Americans who silently go about their business doing good every day of their lives.

Then we get a college student who admits she was going to the rally to cause trouble. I would be more impressed if she had spent that time at a soup kitchen or doing something worthwhile instead of disturbing the peace at a private political rally. This is America and she is allowed to be racist if she wants to but she does not have the right to disrupt other Americans doing what they want to do too.

I have yet to see Trump be unfair or discriminate against anyone. Keeping order in a meeting is not a racist act. Doing what is necessary to keep Americans safe inside and outside our borders is not a racist act either. Not doing the duties of the presidential office because you don't like the immigration laws is racist; it is also treason according to the constitution I read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections