Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 10:57 AM

179 posts, read 123,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So it's your contention that the KKK is not a hate group? Seriously? And I suppose a president should never label ISIS as a hate group, either, as that would not be "neutrality."
The point is we don't care. We see the results of your race-baiting politics. It's ended in disaster. In the beginning we felt guilty and decided to allow other people to do things their way, and here are the results. It's a disaster. A catastrophe. It's also OVER. It's done, and you're done, and people that think, feel and act like you are done. Find another country to infest with your divisive and corrupt ideology and bankrupt morality, because this one no longer belongs to you. We're taking it back, and we're going to make America great again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 10:57 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,683,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So it's your contention that the KKK is not a hate group? Seriously? And I suppose a president should never label ISIS as a hate group, either, as that would not be "neutrality."

There you go, folks, you heard it here first.

You can't make this **** up.
Our constitution does not allow a different sentence for a crime because of a political philosophy. So the hate label is useless. When people in a group take it to a criminal level they become unlawful. Unlawful people have to be dealt with. Unfortunately some organizations are being allowed to go beyond lawful limits in order to be able to "demonstrate." In my opinion, when the first rock or bottle is thrown at the police or anyone else, the "demonstration" becomes unlawful and should be shut down on a public street. All those burning and looting should be jailed.

I would think ISIS is a military enemy to our country.

People have a right to peaceful assembly, they do not have a right to grab private property from others cars or homes or burn down cars and homes or loot stores.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:01 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,112,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Donalds View Post
The point is we don't care. We see the results of your race-baiting politics. It's ended in disaster. In the beginning we felt guilty and decided to allow other people to do things their way, and here are the results. It's a disaster. A catastrophe. It's also OVER. It's done, and you're done, and people that think, feel and act like you are done. Find another country to infest with your divisive and corrupt ideology and bankrupt morality, because this one no longer belongs to you. We're taking it back, and we're going to make America great again.
You forgot to add this at the end of that screed: 'Murica!!!

You don't "own" the country, but it's cute that you think you do. Your posts do more to make my argument about the intelligence level, or lack thereof, of Trump supporters than I ever could. Thanks.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:10 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,534,231 times
Wouldn't it be more appropriate for Jewish protesters to scream Jewish lives matter at a Nation of Islam rally?

Old 03-18-2016, 11:10 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,470,241 times
Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Old 03-18-2016, 11:14 AM

28,982 posts, read 30,373,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...happened-next/

Anyone else find this obnoxious and pointless? I could see if Trump said something like "I hate black people"
or "I'm going to kick all the black people out" or something similar. But he didn't.

What was the point of yelling "Black lives matter!" at a Trumpy rally?

What did she think should of happened? Trump and the organizers of the event just letting her yell "Black Lives Matter" at the top of her lungs the whole event for hours and ruin it?

As I stated before, if Trump has said something against black people, or stated that his policies would be Anti-black , then I would say sure go ahead and protest.

Also it's not like the BLM "Black Lives Matter" political statement is new. For months now it seems everyday there is some "news story" about how BLM protested this or that.

This type of thing is NOT helping the BLM cause whatsoever.
No, you don't kick all the black people out, you kick out the thugs who are causing trouble...alll black people do not agree with BLM and Trump knows that...
Dont' forget, when he is standing there on stage, he is extremely nervous..due to these hateful people...

and yes, she herself is as pointless as BLM.....

Old 03-18-2016, 11:15 AM

26,058 posts, read 22,259,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
BLM is not even close to the KKK. They're not out there hanging whites in large numbers.
KKK isn't hanging anyone today, unless you have a link that disputes that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This BLM activist has over 43,000 followers on Twitter..

I'm just wondering what if this guy had a muslim name and said the same thing on Twitter?...

Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’ » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Please tell me again how BLM is a peaceful and non racist organization...
Why isn't this being treated as a terrorist threat?..
Insert "Clinton" and it will get attention although they don't care for her either, I suspect the GOP thuds have put a little something in the the pockets of BLM to get Trump "extra" attention.

They are a "hate group": Black Lives Matter under fire as a ‘hate group’ Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson: Black Lives Matter A 'Hate Group' - Breitbart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik1680 View Post
There REALLY is a WHOLE thread on this ---> https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...makes-him.html. If scrolling through numerous pages makes your brain hurt, I can direct you to pages 2 and 3 for specific examples.

If you all would use my sis Google for her intended purpose, or even just SCROLL down a few inches, you could get detailed, well thought out answers to your questions. But you won't, yet you call OTHER groups uneducated and lazy....which is really funny.
I went to the link and also "googled" and I am not aware of the racist comments that Trump made against the black race. Trump has black people supporting him, especially "Diamond and Silk" who are very vocal about their support.

Who is just so tired of the same crap being posted about Trump? It appears the anti-Trumps specialize in "regurgitation".

Old 03-18-2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
KKK isn't hanging anyone today, unless you have a link that disputes that?

Insert "Clinton" and it will get attention although they don't care for her either, I suspect the GOP thuds have put a little something in the the pockets of BLM to get Trump "extra" attention.

They are a "hate group": Black Lives Matter under fire as a ‘hate group’ Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson: Black Lives Matter A 'Hate Group' - Breitbart

I went to the link and also "googled" and I am not aware of the racist comments that Trump made against the black race. Trump has black people supporting him, especially "Diamond and Silk" who are very vocal about their support.

Who is just so tired of the same crap being posted about Trump? It appears the anti-Trumps specialize in "regurgitation".
And they avoid this like the plague:
Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Old 03-18-2016, 11:21 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,112,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
From your own link:

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

It's a bogus "endorsement". The man has been effusive in his support of Trump and suddenly he changes to Clinton because it is perceived--correctly--that the KKK's enthusiastic support for Trump is not playing well in the country at large.

But perhaps that is too nuanced for a Trump supporter to understand.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
You're not very good at that google thing, are you ?

(I'm trying to refrain from educating the Trumplets, since they won't bother to do this for themselves........but just one time here for ya.)

A day after a black activist was kicked and punched by voters at a Donald Trump rally in Alabama, Trump tweeted an image packed with racially loaded and incorrect murder statistics.

Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims | PolitiFact
lmao..That's not racist. Go read a dictionary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections