Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 12:11 PM

2,182 posts, read 1,627,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Yes they do. You are the invisible poster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 12:18 PM

2,182 posts, read 1,627,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
From your own link:

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

It's a bogus "endorsement". The man has been effusive in his support of Trump and suddenly he changes to Clinton because it is perceived--correctly--that the KKK's enthusiastic support for Trump is not playing well in the country at large.

But perhaps that is too nuanced for a Trump supporter to understand.
So if KKK comes out in support of Trump we should think Trump racist, but when they endorse Hillary we don't think Hillary racist?

I think the real truth is the KKK has their own agenda that neither candidate endorses, but all votes count no matter what and they both want all of them. What candidate in their right mind doesn't want votes?

Old 03-18-2016, 12:18 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,909,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...happened-next/

Anyone else find this obnoxious and pointless? I could see if Trump said something like "I hate black people"
or "I'm going to kick all the black people out" or something similar. But he didn't.

What was the point of yelling "Black lives matter!" at a Trumpy rally?

What did she think should of happened? Trump and the organizers of the event just letting her yell "Black Lives Matter" at the top of her lungs the whole event for hours and ruin it?

As I stated before, if Trump has said something against black people, or stated that his policies would be Anti-black , then I would say sure go ahead and protest.

Also it's not like the BLM "Black Lives Matter" political statement is new. For months now it seems everyday there is some "news story" about how BLM protested this or that.

This type of thing is NOT helping the BLM cause whatsoever.
So him saying back in the days we would send them out on stretcher. We have become very weak. He was referring to the black protesters during the civil rigjts movement. Who were dragged killed and beaten during there protest. This is highly offensive to the those blacks who endured such evilness. Alot of those people are still living today. Its a dangerous thing to say.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:21 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...happened-next/

Anyone else find this obnoxious and pointless? I could see if Trump said something like "I hate black people"
or "I'm going to kick all the black people out" or something similar. But he didn't.

What was the point of yelling "Black lives matter!" at a Trumpy rally?

What did she think should of happened? Trump and the organizers of the event just letting her yell "Black Lives Matter" at the top of her lungs the whole event for hours and ruin it?

As I stated before, if Trump has said something against black people, or stated that his policies would be Anti-black , then I would say sure go ahead and protest.

Also it's not like the BLM "Black Lives Matter" political statement is new. For months now it seems everyday there is some "news story" about how BLM protested this or that.

This type of thing is NOT helping the BLM cause whatsoever.
One of the lead activists tweeted this and it went viral among the BLM crowd.

Once it hit the MSM this activist deleted his tweet and said he never made it.
(Guess he doesn't know the internet is FOREVER).

Old 03-18-2016, 12:24 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,909,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
"Black Lives Matter" doesn't like any of the candidates. They appear to be a hate group. I doubt that many blacks feel anything about that group other than shame. Sadly, when a group like this forms and acts like the way they do, a lot of people who have don't have much contact with blacks get the idea that most are like this.

I think "Black Lives Matter" is the black version of KKK.

I find them an embarrassment to the entire country.

Yep, Trump is a racist for sure as is Carson that just endorsed him.

Everyone knows that the whole racist thing with Trump came up because he spoke out about illegal immigration and has zero to do with anyone other than people that are breaking our immigration law and sucking the public assistance teat dry.

Yelling and disrupting a private event showing a disrespect that Black Lives Matters seem to thrive on. It is another "consider the source".
Really black version of the KKK?

KKK killed thousands of blacks just for being black. BLM is not doing the same thing to white people sorry try again.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:28 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Black Lives Matter?

To that I say, LaQuan McDonald

The fact that many people around here have no idea who that even is speaks volumes for how the worst offenders of black citizens around the country....LAPD, CPD, NYPD, Balt PD....are protected by political allegiances.

These are the same allegiances we see in politics where the candidates are labeled racist, including Hillary, as I remind you yet again. Heck Bill Clinton was called out for making "racist comments" during the 2008 primaries....I think that tells you just how far reaching and disturbing the meme of racial politics has gotten.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:28 PM

465 posts, read 256,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
From your own link:

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

It's a bogus "endorsement". The man has been effusive in his support of Trump and suddenly he changes to Clinton because it is perceived--correctly--that the KKK's enthusiastic support for Trump is not playing well in the country at large.

But perhaps that is too nuanced for a Trump supporter to understand.
Leave it to a Trump supporter to post a link that refutes his OWN claims. Reading is fundamental.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:29 PM

3,326 posts, read 1,960,636 times
If I was at a Trump rally and someone yelled "black lives matter" I would yell back "in what way?"

Old 03-18-2016, 12:29 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
One of the lead activists tweeted this and it went viral among the BLM crowd.

Once it hit the MSM this activist deleted his tweet and said he never made it.
(Guess he doesn't know the internet is FOREVER).
lol....87 Retweets and he claims he never made it.

His talents are wasted as an activist....with whoppers like that he should be running for president alongside Trump and Hillary.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:33 PM

465 posts, read 256,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
No, I don't really know what you mean. Care to make it clear, please ?
You know what it means..."Time to get the robe and hood out of the cleaners!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections