Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 05:09 PM

5,046 posts, read 7,426,699 times

Advertisements

Cannibalism in the Republican Party. Who knew?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 05:11 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,474,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Tactics like this are exactly the type of thing HITLER WOULD HAVE DONE..

I'd say its the anti trump acting like Hitler...
That's what I see also. I think we'd see the same thing on the other side if bernie was close/ahead. People get all flipped out when their power structure or "their guy/gal" might lose the game. We see it in full display a lot here and in the media. It's quite entertaining on one level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Trumps "address" was released? hahaha.. I've had that for decades.. He lives in Trump Tower, it was published in Forbes magazine ages ago....

those 'hackers" really revealed top secret information..

The stupidity in this is that it just generates more free press for Trump, and since he's under Secret Service protection, they will surely go after whoever did it just as if it was Obama.
It is amazing how irrational/counter productive the actions that some people are taking and still haven't figured it out yet. Go figure. Didn't george carlin say something very revealing once in the vein of......"wow, people are so stupid!" I cleaned that statement up a bit though.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:12 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,151,352 times
Trumps "address" was released? hahaha.. I've had that for decades.. He lives in Trump Tower, it was published in Forbes magazine ages ago....

those 'hackers" really revealed top secret information..

The stupidity in this is that it just generates more free press for Trump, and since he's under Secret Service protection, they will surely go after whoever did it just as if it was Obama.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:15 PM

5,854 posts, read 5,290,237 times
Revealing personal information about ANYONE is appalling, even when Trump released Lindsey Graham's telephone number several months ago.

Maybe Trump will learn what goes around comes around-but somehow I doubt it.

Cat

Old 03-18-2016, 05:19 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,780,510 times
You're nobody till somebody hacks you.

Most everyone knows where Trump lives in NY and Florida, no?

Hackers got and published Michele Obama's SS#. The very wealthy and celebrities have always been vulnerable. I would be surprised if this was the first and only time Trump has been hacked.

Trump had no problem disclosing a then competitor's private cell #. So his people get a new number.

Politicians, the wealthy and celebrities have stalkers and get death threats.

Mama said " if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

Old 03-18-2016, 05:24 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,277,330 times
If only they would release Trump's tax returns! He is definitely hiding something.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:29 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,474,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
If only they would release Trump's tax returns! He is definitely hiding something.
Sounds to me like a sure thing accusation. Did you hack his information to know this with such certainty?

I trust you're equally interested in something like this?

Hillary Clinton's conflict-of-interest problems - LA Times

Old 03-18-2016, 05:33 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,278,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Oh, I dont agree with it at all. However, looking at Trump's past and how he he's insulted, degraded and threatened a countless number of people and even entire races, this comes as no surprise. Its called karma.

what entire races this Trump insulted and degraded?

are you really a conservative or a Trump hater? you should be fighting the lefties who are behind this.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:35 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,843,576 times
I hate Anonymous. Even more now. THIS is criminal behavior. They are cowardly and vile!!

Old 03-18-2016, 05:35 PM

5,854 posts, read 5,290,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

A yup!

And at the same time, I would like Hillary to release her speech to Goldman Sachs.

Cat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections