Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 04:30 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times

Advertisements

Ahh, In Tucson, Trump said there were only 3 arrested because as soon as the cops started tossing them into paddy wagon, the rest of the illegals left quickly. Imagine that.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:34 PM

17,436 posts, read 11,456,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Breaking federal laws is what they are doing. Where is our attorney general?
Since Obama, the federal laws are ignored and the feds look the other way when it comes to illegals. That's the whole problem. If laws were enforced like they should be, this wouldn't be happening. Things that you and I would be put in jail for illegals get a free ticket out.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:42 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,656,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Peaceful protesters should NOT be shot. I didn't see one gun in the pictures of the protesters.

Compare this to the antics of the Bundy family over the last few years, where supporters (protesters) proudly displayed their guns and vowed violence if they didn't get their way.

This is nothing compared to the violence RWNJs use to get their way...
Let me guess. You're against what the Bundy family did but think that the Ferguson riots were a good form of protest, right?

Old 03-19-2016, 04:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,505,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Too bad it wasn't shut down. The things being posted there are really vile.

Your correct, should have been shut down. If these protestors were blocking roads or hwys to Clinton or Sanders, I can just hear it now.

This is total BS. freedom of speech yes, and that is it. No blocking no damn streets or hwys. Protesting is making your damn point, blocking streets and hwys is a damn nuisance. Have no right to blocking traffic and making things miserable, because your total jerk offs.

Plenty of us believe u me, cannot stand the witch CLINTON the liar she is, you do not see any of us acting like ignorant fools do ya! And these ignorant fools are going to vote for who.

And if you condone these actions, your as bad as these ignorant no life fools. Period, don't like it tough.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your correct, should have been shut down. If these protestors were blocking roads or hwys to Clinton or Sanders, I can just hear it now.
The howls would be absolutely deafening.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:51 PM

17,436 posts, read 11,456,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The howls would be absolutely deafening.
Are you kidding? If these people blocking the road were right wingers to a Bernie or Hillary event, the Feds would have mobilized troops, used tear gas, arrested a couple of hundred of them and labeled them terrorists.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:52 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,552,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Where is our attorney general?
probably helping coordinate the next set of protests...

Old 03-19-2016, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Alternate routes prevailed, the crowd was yuge.

https://i.imgur.com/SRnUR9E.jpg
It's amazing, he is holding another rally in nearby Tucson and again many 1000s are there.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:04 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,505,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Are you kidding? If these people blocking the road were right wingers to a Bernie or Hillary event, the Feds would have mobilized troops, used tear gas, arrested a couple of hundred of them and labeled them terrorists.

Thank You, most mature individuals are getting fed up by these kinds of ignorant actions. Sick and tired of things being hypocritically one sided. And tolerated for one side but not the other.

My dem friends are at least mature enough to admit these things are wrong, and they are sick and disgusted by the actions they are seeing. But they know why. People protesting because they would lose their gravy train. And the establishment both sides, still want all the power.

People can protest, but when your disruptive, throw their azzes in jail for a night see how they like it.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:04 PM

17,415 posts, read 12,044,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Peaceful protesters should NOT be shot. I didn't see one gun in the pictures of the protesters.

Compare this to the antics of the Bundy family over the last few years, where supporters (protesters) proudly displayed their guns and vowed violence if they didn't get their way.

This is nothing compared to the violence RWNJs use to get their way...
You are correct. But these are NOT peaceful protesters. They shouldn't be shot, but to confuse them with peaceful protesters is ignorant.

Funny you should bring up Bundy. One of them was shot and killed.

And please, share the "violence" used by the RW to get their way. I'll wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections