Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 04:31 PM

68,352 posts, read 54,527,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So says the person who has admitted to only voting once in his life---and it was for Obama
Would you like to point out just WHEN/WHERE I ever said any such thing?

Or will you save time and just admit you make up stories and post them as fact?

You do realize being deliberately misleading violates the TOS, eh?

But THANK YOU for confirming my evaluation of the Kool-Aid!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2016, 04:54 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,487,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Simple: he's worried about the direction the country would go in with this RINO Liberal Trump.
If he's truly that worried, he should get into gear and run for this office since he has the right solutions and will get elected, right? Wait.....didn't work out so well the last time for him, did it? And he's part of the establishment that voters in both parties think are running this country into the ground. And many think mitt is more worried about mitt and his buddies power/influence hold than being concerned about our country.

So Never mind.....

Old 03-19-2016, 04:55 PM

19,285 posts, read 17,167,368 times
Quote:
Simple: he's worried about the direction the country would go in with this RINO Liberal Trump.
You can take this RINO phrase along with the extreme right ideology and split off to form a new party as many have stated. Maybe the bulk of people who claim the party want a more moderate stance on issues and not this religious draped anointment that some candidates wear.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:58 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,523,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
If he's truly that worried, he should get into gear and run again since he has the right solutions and will get elected, right? Wait.....didn't work out so well the last time for him, did it?
So you've got to run for POTUS to have an opinion?

Then I guess all the posters here can take a hike, right?

And what about Trumy all these years before this coming election. The loudmouth was pretty vocal without running for office. Pretty divisive as well (anti-war, birther, etc).

Old 03-19-2016, 05:02 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,487,814 times
Quote:
So you've got to run for POTUS to have an opinion?

Then I guess all the posters here can take a hike, right?
Of course not. But he's just a citizen, nothing more. He can use his one vote just like you and I instead of accusing everyone about this/that/the other thing innuendo on a national stage, insult the majority of people voting for a certain candidate(not a good way to influence people mit!), and spare us all the desperate hollow new endorsement of the week game. It's frankly pathetic to watch. He of course is free to do such a thing. And people are free to notice how scared the current power structure is acting and how embarrassing it looks and in the end, falls right into trumps narrative.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:20 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,523,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Of course not. But he's just a citizen, nothing more.
He had millions of supporters in the last election who are still interested in his endorsements and opinions.
I'm one of them.

Rather hear his than loudmouth Palin.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,474,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
EVERY time Trump says something he shouldn't say; his enemies do something worse; like those fools blocking the highway in Phoenix earlier today which is just turning more and more people AWAY from the Dems.

Back on topic: Trump's filter ain't the best but, better an "asshat" who's up front than an "asshat" who few people trust named Hillary.

Exactly with lying witch Hillary whom most mature people I know both sides, do not trust her as far as they can throw her..

Do not trust any Clinton. Hey maybe some of us ought to go block some streets close to where rallies for Sanders and Clinton are. Oh wait, that is only for the ignorant and hypocritical people.

Your right though, we have really good democrat friends, Were, they have come over to Trump no lie no bull. Because they are sick and tired and disgusted, of both sides telling us the way it ought to be, and whom not to vote for. We have every right in the friggin world to vote for whom we want. And your vote to not vote for that person

But some of these people who put others down, and then go out and block streets and hwys and ambulances, show there true Christian Beliefs, don't they now.

And oh please the people I know who claim to be the most Christian, are the most hypocritical people I know, do not get me started.

Old 03-19-2016, 08:26 PM

22,515 posts, read 12,065,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Would you like to point out just WHEN/WHERE I ever said any such thing?

Or will you save time and just admit you make up stories and post them as fact?

You do realize being deliberately misleading violates the TOS, eh?

But THANK YOU for confirming my evaluation of the Kool-Aid!
You did once say that back in '08 that you voted against the "bomb them all old man and the ditz" and haven't voted since. I've pointed this out to you before and you said nothing. If I'm wrong and you didn't vote that way in '08, then say so.

I don't post lies about others. So, am I wrong? Do you vote in every single presidential election? Now's your chance to clear up any misconceptions. You've had ample opportunities to do so but said nothing. I'll wait for your answer.

Old 03-19-2016, 08:29 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,377,884 times
Why does he constantly say things TWICE in nearly every sentence? Who is he trying to convince?

Old 03-19-2016, 08:35 PM

68,352 posts, read 54,527,600 times
Quote:
You did once say that back in '08 that you voted against the "bomb them all old man and the ditz" and haven't voted since. I've pointed this out to you before and you said nothing. If I'm wrong and you didn't vote that way in '08, then say so.
And YOU alleged "So says the person who has admitted to only voting once in his life", a work of pure fiction created by YOU, who'll I'll note said NOTHING to defend your LIE in your reply above.

Quote:
I don't post lies about others. So, am I wrong? Do you vote in every single presidential election? Now's your chance to clear up any misconceptions. You've had ample opportunities to do so but said nothing. I'll wait for your answer.
Well, you most certainly posted a LIE about me and I'm calling you on it.

Support your allegation factually or own it for the LIE that it is.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 03-20-2016 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: Fixed formatting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections