Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 02:38 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,641,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Google is your friend, if you don't like my source. You will find that Clinton's daughter did say this, and Hillary supports giving Obamacare to illegals.
She supports SELLING it to them, yes. If they can't BUY it - they don't get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 02:39 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,512,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
In such case, they would get "free" health care via the emergency room, paid ultimately by you and I, the taxpayers. Been working pretty good for them so far.

Now what choice do we think one would make in such case.....

But it might not matter regardless. Many will probably be eligible for some form of obamacare medicaid where they'll get a free ride regardless with it, which often includes zero copays on drugs/medical visits. Try getting that one hard working middle class taxpayers! Again, paid for by the fellow taxpayers, supporting illegal aliens for decades now in so many ways. Do people who immigrate here legally and play by the rules get their break? HA! How proud we should all be.

yes siree, clinton for president.

Now get to work taxpaying "suckers"/those playing by the rules in life! You have lots of law breakers to support.

Last edited by stevek64; 03-22-2016 at 02:57 PM..

Old 03-22-2016, 02:41 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,482,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
I guess Trump has his illegal workers covered under his own plan?

The Republican plan is to deny illegals the opportunity to buy Affordable Care plans so that they get really sick and end up in the emergency room, where they pay nothing and taxpayers can pay even more for their care.

Sounds to me like letting them buy their own plans through exchanges would be the smarter move.
Let them buy whatever they want, but no subsidies.

Old 03-22-2016, 02:47 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,482,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
s-u-b-s-i-d-i-e-s. If they can't afford it they will get it for FREE. Let them buy a plan at full price, no tax payer subsidies.

Old 03-22-2016, 02:51 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,112,753 times
That's why I'm for everyone having health insurance and paying for it. Right now there are too many and not just illegals that show up at our emergency rooms without health insurance and are treated for free to them but paid by the rest of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections