Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:27 PM
 
4,078 posts, read 2,311,638 times
Reputation: 1395

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Who's winning and is a lock for all of the Northeastern states ?
A lock? I thought polls weren't facts? You just said that a few posts ago. You just contradicted yourself within a couple minutes, just like Trump. I see why you are one of his disciples now.

 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:28 PM
 
Location: New York, NY
4,204 posts, read 2,320,531 times
Reputation: 2358
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Dexter forgot that point ... most Bernie supporters can't stand Hillary.
He doesn't know politics. Give him a break.
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:30 PM
 
Location: N Atlanta
4,584 posts, read 4,162,048 times
Reputation: 2323
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
A lock? I thought polls weren't facts? You just said that a few posts ago. You just contradicted yourself within a couple minutes, just like Trump. I see why you are one of his disciples now.
Either polls are locks or they aren't ... but since Lyin Ted is getting his arse kicked up in the Northeast, I'll go with he won't win any of the states that vote between 4/19 - 4/26. What say you ?
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:33 PM
 
4,078 posts, read 2,311,638 times
Reputation: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
.

After Sanders loses, his people are all going to Trump.
Oh, like the Sanders supporters who shows up to shut down Trumps rally in Chicago? The thousands of Sanders supporters who cheered when Bernie called him a nutcase today. Those Sanders supporters? LOL!!!! More delusions from Trump followers I'll just leave this here.

One chart that proves Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders's voters aren't the same - Vox
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:37 PM
 
Location: San Francisco, CA
15,088 posts, read 13,384,494 times
Reputation: 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hardy View Post
Trump should establish a National Eugenics program, where the least productive 5% of our society are identified, tattooed and then sterilized.
Well, yes, we would expect Trump supporters to be enthusiastic about nazi era tactics. No surprise here.
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:39 PM
 
Location: New York, NY
4,204 posts, read 2,320,531 times
Reputation: 2358
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Oh, like the Sanders supporters who shows up to shut down Trumps rally in Chicago? The thousands of Sanders supporters who cheered when Bernie called him a nutcase today. Those Sanders supporters? LOL!!!! More delusions from Trump followers I'll just leave this here.

One chart that proves Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders's voters aren't the same - Vox

You sound like Karl Rove with the useless charts.

You don't understand when there is no more Bernie Sanders, people change their mind. And I am not talking about 1000 protesters. I am talking millions of other Sanders supporters.

Every Sanders supporter I know says they will switch to Trump.
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:42 PM
 
Location: New York, NY
4,204 posts, read 2,320,531 times
Reputation: 2358
Dexter is really Megyn Kelly !!
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:44 PM
 
4,078 posts, read 2,311,638 times
Reputation: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
You sound like Karl Rove with the useless charts.

You don't understand when there is no more Bernie Sanders, people change their mind. And I am not talking about 1000 protesters. I am talking millions of other Sanders supporters.

Every Sanders supporter I know says they will switch to Trump.
You didn't even read it. The two groups have fundamentally opposing views on every issue. Educate yourself.
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:45 PM
 
25,040 posts, read 27,794,165 times
Reputation: 11784
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Donald Trump's poll number collapse as general election looms

Merry Christmas... He polls well with angry white racists; rest of the nation, not so much...
Don't forget misogynists. Pretty much the whole "MGTOW" crowd is behind Trump. 99% of these guys are marginalized white men pissed off at the world because white women "forgot their place"
 
Old 04-01-2016, 06:58 PM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
27,798 posts, read 32,204,693 times
Reputation: 14611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
It's 5pm. Turn on CNN, FOX NEWS, MSNBC. ....

They are all just attacking Trump. They are literally salivating. 20 pundits all attacking Trump.

Like anyone can trust the media.
he deserves to be attacked - he provides plenty of reason
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top