Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 05:27 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,054,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Market Junkie View Post
Doubt Hilly is losing any sleep worrying about Bernie The LONGSHOT.

Can't wait to see how the Clintons decorate that Oval Office this time around...
Then why the unfounded attacks by Correct the Record and Hillary's own lies???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2016, 05:32 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Hillary Clinton was supposed to be crowned "Queen" ..... Ms Inevitable.

She's not just "frustrated", she has to be scared right down to her toes. She was absolutely banking on being THE only Democrat in the race and "Double Dog DARE you to attempt to indict ME" - I'm going to be the President!!!!

Only ..... it's not going away and James Comey is not afraid of her. Add to that - Bernie is giving her a real run for her money (hers and the Unions/Wall Street). Watch for more Blow-Ups and then the explosion when she is hauled in for an interview - or the US Marshalls show up.

Old 04-03-2016, 05:38 PM

1,553 posts, read 925,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
Then why the unfounded attacks by Correct the Record and Hillary's own lies???

Annoying little gnats like Sanders need to be swatted away occasionally...

Old 04-03-2016, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Liars and con artists like Hillary need to be exposed

Old 04-03-2016, 05:55 PM

1,553 posts, read 925,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
Liars and con artists like Hillary need to be exposed

The real "liars and con artists" are on the other side with an 'R' after their names.

That's where No-Chance Sanders should focus his energy now...

Old 04-03-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:

The real "liars and con artists" are on the other side with an 'R' after their names.

No the New Democrats like Hillary are very much cut from the same cloth. Time to steer this country away from right center politics which Bill Clinton ushered in. Third way is the wrong way.

Old 04-03-2016, 06:46 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Hillary's catching fire from ALL directions now; it's just a matter of time she will be taken out and, it will be soon.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:06 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times
Quote:

Although I respect Sen Sanders' right to campaign against Sec Clinton, I do agree he should be focusing more of his energy on attacking the Republicans.

Also, I just checked the website FiveThirtyEight and, although Nate Silver was off in Michigan (everyone was) he's been on target for a long, long time. He has an interesting chart showing what each candidate needs to win and Bernie needs to win by huge margins to overtake Hillary. [URL="http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/democrats/"]This is a[/URL] very interesting and well thought out project on that site.

Anyway, getting back to the topic, I don't blame Hillary for being frustrated. I'd be furious after all the Sanders campaign's shenanigans. I mean, the Sanders campaign lied to give people the impression Clinton is afraid of a NY debate. Clinton has offered to debate Sanders and his campaign declined because they want to choose the date.

Regarding the NCAA games, I can understand why a sports fan doesn't want to record an event. Nobody wants to overhear a neighbor yelling "we won, we won!" However, in 2016 most people have DVR or some way of recording TV. So there's no reason a debate can't be recorded by an NCAA enthusiast. Also, the Clinton people insist the time was scheduled so the debate would end before the game started.

Here's one [URL="http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-s-campaign-says-bernie-sanders-rejected-new-york-n549671"]article[/URL] on this subject. No wonder she's getting so annoyed. He's been using "she won't debate me coz she's so frightened of what I might say" BS to stir up his supporters.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:18 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,966,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Although I respect Sen Sanders' right to campaign against Sec Clinton, I do agree he should be focusing more of his energy on attacking the Republicans.

Also, I just checked the website FiveThirtyEight and, although Nate Silver was off in Michigan (everyone was) he's been on target for a long, long time. He has an interesting chart showing what each candidate needs to win and Bernie needs to win by huge margins to overtake Hillary. This is a very interesting and well thought out project on that site.

Anyway, getting back to the topic, I don't blame Hillary for being frustrated. I'd be furious after all the Sanders campaign's shenanigans. I mean, the Sanders campaign lied to give people the impression Clinton is afraid of a NY debate. Clinton has offered to debate Sanders and his campaign declined because they want to choose the date.

Regarding the NCAA games, I can understand why a sports fan doesn't want to record an event. Nobody wants to overhear a neighbor yelling "we won, we won!" However, in 2016 most people have DVR or some way of recording TV. So there's no reason a debate can't be recorded by an NCAA enthusiast. Also, the Clinton people insist the time was scheduled so the debate would end before the game started.

Here's one article on this subject. No wonder she's getting so annoyed. He's been using "she won't debate me coz she's so frightened of what I might say" BS to stir up his supporters.
Sanders has accepted the offer by NBC to debate on Sunday the 10th. Or the 11th or 12th or 13th. Time for Hillary to accept.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:27 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,227,309 times
Poor Hillary thought it was going to be a cakewalk to the nomination.

Not so easy for the anointed one after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections