Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 06:09 AM

25,943 posts, read 22,098,104 times

Advertisements

I came this article and please note that Ted Cruz's CAMPAIGN has said it was a mistake for Cruz to attend. Cruz has not said this. With his determination to turn the US into a Christian theocracy: Ted Cruz's campaign is fueled by a dominionist vision for America (COMMENTARY) - Religion News Service, I guess it is a necessity in his mind to eliminate the gays to please his "god". Total cult and we know the harm of the cult mentality. All one has to do is google "Kevin Swanson" and see what he is and Cruz, by association is no better. Cruz did not denounce the endorsement of Kevin Swanson.

Ted Cruz Campaign Finally Admits It Was a

As a Cruz supporter, is this what you stand behind? Cruz was here and accepted the invitation from this man who has a history of this agenda against gays. He was there listening and is endorsed by this mentally ill minister. It is terrifying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2016, 06:12 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,195,071 times
No supporters for pious Cruz stand behind a man who won't say whether he is an adulterer or not.

Old 04-03-2016, 06:30 AM

25,943 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Cruz believes nothing he does is wrong. He is his own "god". His parents created a monster. I have a clip where his father says from the time Cruz was 4 years old, he told him that he was "special", some "anointed" one. This was not a healthy thing to do. I expect the overindulgence came from his father abandoning he and his mother, you know, trying to make amends.

I am hoping that Cruz walks away empty handed which I believe he will do and that TX removes him from office the next chance they get. I think as people get to know more about him, they'll run in the opposite direction.

Sadly, there is a movement behind the scenes of these cult people, and they must be stopped. We must look carefully at the history of those that we vote for.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:11 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Cruz didn't go to that rally by accident.

He's a theocratic nutball. Those were his kind of people there.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:13 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,096,810 times
Cruz is a sociopath I would vote for anyone over him

Old 04-03-2016, 07:20 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,896,722 times
I always thought Cruz was creepy, but as time passes the guy has really shown what a nut job he is. The GOP has really screwed itself this election. As much as I dislike Trump, I think I can say Cruz is worse. The best candidate our country has is a communist, my god what has happened.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:30 AM

952 posts, read 518,259 times
If the GOP can't vet and weed out their nutjobs, I guess it is the job of the general voting public.

Good to see a brighter spotlight shining in the direction of Cruz now. He has gotten something of a free ride up until he became a 'contenda'.

I agree...anyone but Cruz...well, almost anyone...no, anyone...

Old 04-03-2016, 07:41 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,149,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I came this article and please note that Ted Cruz's CAMPAIGN has said it was a mistake for Cruz to attend. Cruz has not said this. With his determination to turn the US into a Christian theocracy: Ted Cruz's campaign is fueled by a dominionist vision for America (COMMENTARY) - Religion News Service, I guess it is a necessity in his mind to eliminate the gays to please his "god". Total cult and we know the harm of the cult mentality. All one has to do is google "Kevin Swanson" and see what he is and Cruz, by association is no better. Cruz did not denounce the endorsement of Kevin Swanson.

Ted Cruz Campaign Finally Admits It Was a

As a Cruz supporter, is this what you stand behind? Cruz was here and accepted the invitation from this man who has a history of this agenda against gays. He was there listening and is endorsed by this mentally ill minister. It is terrifying:
Do you look at the thread titles associated with Trump then google to find something similar in reference to Cruz, so you can start a counter thread? This article was from February, it is nothing new. How many posts/threads are you going to put that video in?

I don't think you want to get in an "endorser hall-of-shame" contest.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,636 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Msm is only concerned about derailing Trump. Clinton is scared of Trump,would rather face Cruz.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:48 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Do you look at the thread titles associated with Trump then google to find something similar in reference to Cruz, so you can start a counter thread? This article was from February, it is nothing new. How many posts/threads are you going to put that video in?

I don't think you want to get in an "endorser hall-of-shame" contest.
As many as it takes to out this nutjob and his wish list for our society. I say post it a thousand more times!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections