Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 12:08 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times

Advertisements

This is like the 9th thread on this stupid video.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2016, 12:32 PM

549 posts, read 292,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Dude at 7:56 (companion of the violent "I bleed white" guy) is seriously overcompensating for something.

I'd lay odds that if you check his internet history, you'd understand why he's so "bottled up" & angry.

...Could also be overcompensating for the fact that he's barely "white" himself. Looks "mestizo" or "mixed" with something or other.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:23 PM

6,395 posts, read 6,280,880 times
^ I agree that white dude has major emotional issues.

I didn't know that edited video was posted before- sorry about that. But I'm pretty sure that the first one- the longer one at Trump rally only- was not. That one is more interesting to me.

To be fair, here is one with a Trump supporter at a Sanders rally:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YF3Ja-Mxrb4

Old 04-03-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupak Shaker View Post
Great Post! Now let's compare murder rate statistics, and unemployment statistics, and who is more likely to come from an intact family, and who is more likely to have committed a felony, and who is more likely to be driving with insurance, and who is more likely to have graduated from hish school, and who is more likely to have illegitimate children out of wedlock, and who is more likely to be receiving government assistance, and who is more likely to actually show up to the polls and VOTE (instead of just running their mouths on the street engaging in conflicts with strangers for the cameras). Also who pays more into the "system" in taxes, and who takes more out of the system in for form of government assistance. Who is more likely to use a firearm in self-defense and who is more likely to use a firearm during the commission of a crime.

ETC...

Let's compile the statistics comparing "Trump Supporters" (aka "The Tea Party) vs. any demographic you'd care to name, as compiled by the FBI, and see who's who in this situation.

Sure, let's do it!

If you compare the above points by race, it is black people.

A more useful statistic would be to compare on income. All of the above "crimes" are more likely to be committed by POOR people- whites included.

For example, there are more whites on government assistance but there is a bigger *percentage* of blacks. Why? More blacks are poor but poverty alone is the common denominator.

My guess is that you either live in an area that has many poor blacks or many well off whites and are not exposed to many different types of people- ie, dif incomes, dif races, dif opinions, etc.

Quote:
People have a right to be racist. A God-given, constitutionally protected, freedom-loving right to think and feel and say and print whatever they want. If people do not like someone else's "racism", they can move to a better, more respectful country where they protect a person's right to not be offended; places like Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Iraq, Syria, Iran, North Korea, China, Great Britain, etc... There's lots of places that have criminalized politically incorrect behavior and speech.

You are correct with one major correction: "God given, constitutionally protected, freedom loving" anything is an oxymoron. God is separate from the constitution as spelled out by the constitution.

Constitution hate speech? Check

Freedom loving hate speech? Sure

God given?? Not a chance.

Unless you worship Satan or ISIS's version of Muhammad, sorry to break it to you but your God does not approve of hate.

But I thank you for your reply! I know that you are only 1 person but I'd respect all Trump supporters more if they just came right out and said they were racist or at least aknowledged that MANY are. (But they can't hide behind God when they do.)

Of course I don't think that *all* are, but I respect you more than those who act totally oblivious to *any* hate and racism among Trump supporters. The deniers are either deaf, blind and/or in serious denial.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Can't you do better than this? It's just one more one sided video trying to show how evil trump supporters are. I guess you think people will still be impressed, outraged, dusgusted?. Good for you, keep wasting your time. No one is impressed unless you're already a Trump hater.

If you watch the first video and are not "disgusted," then you must be someone already filled with hatred or numb to it.

Impressed or outraged? Not at all. I personally know a lot of people who think and act this way and already see people on social media and even MSM acting like this.

I posted another "side" in a video above just for you.

Watch the first video. Then the other I just posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The only hateful & violent people that I saw was the Black Lives Matters people. They brought a 15 year old to a rally where their objective was to incite violence. It was completely reprehensible. The OP of course completely ignored this and tries to make up a narrative that doesn't exist.

BLM has gone from defending Thugs over the police, to subjecting Children to the worst of their behavior. The parents of this 15 year old ought to be calling the authorities about the BLM adults that did this.

Really?

That is THE ONLY hateful thing you see? Then you didn't watch the first video. She's not even in that one.

I'm a bit surprised that people here seem too scared or indifferent to hatred to watch the first video. I guess I shouldn't be considering the site I'm posting on....

Watch the first video.

Then tell us how you see NO hate.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:31 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
More "racism" yawn.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:38 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,913,077 times
Quote:
Great Post! Now let's compare murder rate statistics, and unemployment statistics, and who is more likely to come from an intact family, and who is more likely to have committed a felony, and who is more likely to be driving with insurance, and who is more likely to have graduated from hish school, and who is more likely to have illegitimate children out of wedlock, and who is more likely to be receiving government assistance, and who is more likely to actually show up to the polls and VOTE (instead of just running their mouths on the street engaging in conflicts with strangers for the cameras). Also who pays more into the "system" in taxes, and who takes more out of the system in for form of government assistance. Who is more likely to use a firearm in self-defense and who is more likely to use a firearm during the commission of a crime.

ETC...

Let's compile the statistics comparing "Trump Supporters" (aka "The Tea Party) vs. any demographic you'd care to name, as compiled by the FBI, and see who's who in this situation.

Old 04-04-2016, 11:17 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
^ I agree that white dude has major emotional issues.

I didn't know that edited video was posted before- sorry about that. But I'm pretty sure that the first one- the longer one at Trump rally only- was not. That one is more interesting to me.

To be fair, here is one with a Trump supporter at a Sanders rally:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YF3Ja-Mxrb4
That was cute, thanks.

Old 04-04-2016, 11:33 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,521,399 times
So....how many anti-Bernie people have been showing and disrupting his rallies? Assaulting his supporters? Blocking roads to his events? How many of anti-Bernie people have sucker punched senior citizens in the face, like the thug that got pepper sprayed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections