Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 04:04 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,198,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
I see you favor NY liberals who are for illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, Obamacare, anti-second amendment laws and everything else NY liberals love and vote in favor of.
Trump is not for any of those things but people like you will never see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2016, 04:17 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Trump is not for any of those things but people like you will never see it.
Really? Then why has he been funding politicians who support these things for decades? Trump was just meeting with illegal alien activists a few years back.

Old 04-07-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Really? Then why has he been funding politicians who support these things for decades? Trump was just meeting with illegal alien activists a few years back.
Why don't you attend one of his California town halls and ask him ?

Old 04-07-2016, 04:21 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Trump lied yet again about the size of the rally. He had a large crowd, but it was a liitle under 10,000 not 17,000
Trump Math typically inflates the size of his crowds by about 7,000 people.

Old 04-07-2016, 04:24 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
I see you favor NY liberals who are for illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, Obamacare, anti-second amendment laws and everything else NY liberals love and vote in favor of.
Nope, I don't make broad generalizations about entire state populations. I take it you do so because you lack real argument in defense of Cruz.

Old 04-07-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
. . . and I bet you have excuses for TX, OK, IA, AK, KS, ME, ID, WY, UT, too.

Mick
Well. When you get around to actually addressing my response to you then we will talk about. But since it proves your narrative wrong, I assume you won't go there as this post proves.

Old 04-07-2016, 04:27 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Sleazy Don does not "destroy" anyone. He stands in a huge rally and insults another candidate. He is a coward who is too illiterate on foreign policy, national security and domestic policy issues that he is AFRAID to go MAN TO MAN with Cruz and DEBATE Cruz on the Issues.

Sleazy Don's only claim to destruction is the election process, the civility of the nation and any chance he ever had to with the GOP nomination.

And for the this, I am ever grateful to the all sleazy, all the time liar king Sleazy Don!
You just keep confusing Trump with Cruz. Cruz is the sleazy liar, you know, "Lyin" Ted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
"He lowers the Bible, then he lies" LOL.
You are wrong! He holds the Bible in one hand while lying and the negates the lie. It is that cult religion that he belongs to. You can perform any sin, and I mean "ANY" as long as you can hold the Bible in one hand while doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
Somebody didn't get the analogy...

It's fun watching a lunatic and a moron name call. It's like two T-Rexs having a slap fight.
Are you talking about the anti-Trumps here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
At least Heidi wore clothes and her associates aren't in the prOn industry.
Maybe if she didn't, she could keep her husband more interested and wouldn't have ended up sitting by a buy highway with her face in her hands considered a threat to herself by the police. Clothes don't cover the soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
. . . and I bet you have excuses for TX, OK, IA, AK, KS, ME, ID, WY, UT, too.

Mick
Actually, the reason Cruz did well in those states is because they are very "white" except TX, his own state and they are anti-gay and as we know the most anti-gay candidate is Cruz. Cruz feels that SSM will bring great destruction to our country. He could just go back to his birth country and leave us alone. I think we would be fine. Those states have more people in outlying areas where it easy to mess with their minds using fear and the "end of times".

Old 04-07-2016, 04:29 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
From my POV I don't expect Ted Cruz to do very well in NY State. It's NOT just because of his NY Values comment either. Ted Cruz voted against all bills that sought to fund help for the first responders of 9/11..and then of course voted against Hurricane Sandy Relief too.

Come to think of it..I don't recall Teddy voting "Yay" on anything other than the "Defund ACA" like about 50+ times over the past 4 years!

There was always a demand for "Pay For" when any bill called for spending.. Has there ever been a demand for this "Pay For" when their salary raise came up?? Sure they get raises..while the rest of the nation workers get to PAY FOR their bloated salaries but spend less lesser days at work..WHAT about their staff??Do they get raises??

So bottomline..Kasich stands to gain more delegates than Ted. Trump, tho loathed by many NYC residents..He will most likely win the State, tho not the #'s he would like...There I go~~ prognosticating again

Old 04-07-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
No proof of this. Furthermore the photos speak for themselves.

Old 04-07-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Cruz doesn't need math for the few people that attend his "rallies" .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections