Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 08:46 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times

Advertisements

There are crazy people for each and every candidate. lol I dislike her with a passion, but would not use it against her because it is not fair.

This said, I have no doubts in my mind that SOME folks won't vote for Bernie because he is a Jew. He is a Jew who is not running for office in Israel like most of Republican candidates. lol Pretty impressive old dude. with a cool hairdo. I like him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2016, 08:49 AM

1,377 posts, read 1,054,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
It's called Reddit. Not sure Tumblr has the bandwidth to hold it all.
No the website is called Correct The Record......

The “Bernie Bros” Narrative: a Cheap Campaign Tactic Masquerading as Journalism and Social Activism

The concoction of the “Bernie Bro” narrative by pro-Clinton journalists has been a potent political tactic — and a journalistic disgrace. It’s intended to imply two equally false claims: (1) a refusal to march enthusiastically behind the Wall Street-enriched, multiple-war-advocating, despot-embracing Hillary Clinton is explainable not by ideology or political conviction, but largely if not exclusively by sexism: demonstrated by the fact that men, not women, support Sanders (his supporters are “bros”); and (2) Sanders supporters are uniquely abusive and misogynistic in their online behavior. Needless to say, a crucial tactical prong of this innuendo is that any attempt to refute it is itself proof of insensitivity to sexism if not sexism itself (as the accusatory reactions to this article will instantly illustrate).

https://theintercept.com/2016/01/31/...cial-activism/

Hey, Obama boys: Back off already!
Young women are growing increasingly frustrated with the fanatical support of Barack and gleeful bashing of Hillary.

Dana Lossia, a 29-year-old labor lawyer in Brooklyn, describes herself as a “pretty big Obama supporter. ” She worked for a year at Michelle Obama’s Public Allies Chicago, where she met Barack a few times. She called him “the most inspiring, amazing person, a different kind of politician.” Of Hillary Clinton, whom Lossia supported in her Senate runs, Lossia said, “I just think she’s acted badly during this campaign.”

And yet, as Lossia wrote in a recent e-mail, “I’ve been really bothered by what I perceive as sexism [among some male Obama supporters] and have spent hours defending [Clinton] … A lot of guys just can’t stand Hillary, and it’s the intensity of their irritation with her that disturbs me more than their devotion to Obama.”

Hey, Obama boys: Back off already! - Salon.com

Funny how Hillary and her supporters do not realize there is this thing called the internet

Old 04-04-2016, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
There are crazy people for each and every candidate. lol I dislike her with a passion, but would not use it against her because it is not fair.

This said, I have no doubts in my mind that SOME folks won't vote for Bernie because he is a Jew. He is a Jew who is not running for office in Israel like most of Republican candidates. lol Pretty impressive old dude. with a cool hairdo. I like him.
I'm just tired of the smears and distortions. Check out my other post.

Old 04-04-2016, 08:51 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
I'm just tired of the smears and distortions. Check out my other post.
I did, and agreed with what you have to say.

Old 04-05-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I did, and agreed with what you have to say.
Thanks Lily
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections