Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 07:23 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,075 times

Advertisements

Carly Fiorina is right - "I know people who have voted for Donald Trump and I know people who are going to vote for Donald Trump and I like those people and I respect those people. Those people think they are voting for Donald Trump because they believe he will challenge the system. Because they believe that he is an outsider. Folks, Donald Trump is not going to challenge the system. He is the system. He is the system. In fact, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are two sides of the same coin. Hillary Clinton has made her millions. Let's face it, Hillary has made her millions, her 100 millions to be exact, selling influence and access from inside the system. And Donald Trump has made his billions buying people like Hillary off."

Donald Trump did admit that in the first debate.

Ted Cruz Campaign Rally Waukesha Wisconsin | Video | C-SPAN.org

Old 04-04-2016, 07:26 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Carly Fiorina is right - "I know people who have voted for Donald Trump and I know people who are going to vote for Donald Trump and I like those people and I respect those people. Those people think they are voting for Donald Trump because they believe he will challenge the system. Because they believe that he is an outsider. Folks, Donald Trump is not going to challenge the system. He is the system. He is the system. In fact, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are two sides of the same coin. Hillary Clinton has made her millions. Let's face it, Hillary has made her millions, her 100 millions to be exact, selling influence and access from inside the system. And Donald Trump has made his billions buying people like Hillary off."

Donald Trump did admit that in the first debate.

Ted Cruz Campaign Rally Waukesha Wisconsin | Video | C-SPAN.org
That's all you got ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSJkMBMEwPk

Old 04-04-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
That's all you got ...
The facts? Yes, that's all I have are facts. Donald J. Trump Corleone.

Quote:
During the debate, Fox News moderator Chris Wallace asked Trump why he donated to Clinton, who is likely to be the Democrats’ nominee in 2016. Trump, who has said his billions make him independent and immune to influence-peddling, said he wanted to curry favor with the Clintons and received special favors.
“I’ll tell you what, with Hillary Clinton, I said, ‘Be at my wedding,’ and she came to my wedding,” Trump replied. “You know why? She had no choice, because I gave.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-hil...-had-no-choice

Old 04-04-2016, 07:32 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
The facts? Yes, that's all I have are facts. Donald J. Trump Corleone.
So what ? If you in your nebulous fog don't think a moderate Republican won't bury your lying Bible-toting
pious right-wing wacko, look at the Independents and Dems crossing over for Trump. Can't say the same for Mr. Haney ...

Old 04-04-2016, 07:43 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,252,541 times
He is such a moron. He is giving a reason why Kasich cannot win and in evolves around he has only won one state in the primaries. Well Teddy boy, by that reasoning you cannot win either with only 11 states; especially when those states, other than TX have few electoral votes. So before opening up your beak and lying, understand what you are saying.

This may end up being the first election I will not vote in since I could vote and that includes my absentee ballots when overseas. I cannot vote for a lying pack of dog poop; Ted, or a childish moron; Donald. And I certainly cannot vote for the pig running for the dems.

Old 04-04-2016, 07:47 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop View Post
He is such a moron. He is giving a reason why Kasich cannot win and in evolves around he has only won one state in the primaries. Well Teddy boy, by that reasoning you cannot win either with only 11 states; especially when those states, other than TX have few electoral votes. So before opening up your beak and lying, understand what you are saying.

This may end up being the first election I will not vote in since I could vote and that includes my absentee ballots when overseas. I cannot vote for a lying pack of dog poop; Ted, or a childish moron; Donald. And I certainly cannot vote for the pig running for the dems.
A vote not cast is a vote nevertheless...if cast, it cancels out the opposition vote, at the very least.

Old 04-04-2016, 07:52 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,224,771 times
Anyone show up for Lying Teds rally?

Old 04-04-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Anyone show up for Lying Teds rally?
You must mean LION TED!

Old 04-04-2016, 08:54 PM

21,149 posts, read 19,736,448 times
Wow, Carly voted for Ted instead of herself?!

Old 04-04-2016, 08:57 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,681,680 times
I prefer Donald to Ted, but some find Cruz more appealing. Not my cup of tea, way too far right and religious thumping.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections