Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 11:25 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times

Advertisements

Wow I'm amazed about the responses as it seems that a business with kids that seem to be raised very well and a man who is very successful is portrait by many posters lower than a criminal in prison!

Says enough to me about the posters and their views on life or better said....j......y!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2016, 02:28 PM

2,249 posts, read 2,823,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wow I'm amazed about the responses as it seems that a business with kids that seem to be raised very well and a man who is very successful is portrait by many posters lower than a criminal in prison!

Says enough to me about the posters and their views on life or better said....j......y!
I actually hate Trump and think he is the biggest egomaniac, narcissist, and is really only doing it for himself. I don't think he is a criminal and I don't think he is a bad person, but I seem him in the same light as Kayne West. Someone who is successful, but instead of being humble and selfless, they are arrogant, narcissistic, and it's all about them.

With that being said, I have always gotten the impression that he is a pretty good father, just based on how he interacts with his children and how supportive they seem of him. Like others have said, his children seem very smart, professional, mature and ambitious. You don't get that from a poor upbringing. That I will give him credit for.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svendrell View Post
Yeah, I liked the thread title. Was expecting to read about Trump and his disdain for cheap, oriental rugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
That thing on his head is Asian?
It's a shag. Orange...or yellow...depends on the light.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:31 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:

As you say: "seem to be raised very well"

Do you really think anything gets made public about those kids that isn't meant to be made public?

Let's face it, it's not unusual with public figures to sometimes learn their private personas are far different than the public ones.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:36 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
There should have been a warning against Krispy Kreme and Slovenian gold diggers ("Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke diggers.")

Mick

Careful Mick - that's a pretty racist comment - but you don't consider yourself racist right - just everyone else.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:39 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:

There are many here who are of the me generation - babysitter - the television, college - pd for by mom and dad, scrapes with the law - parents will also pay the lawyer to make it go away because my child would never do that - Good old fashion values were taught to us by parents who didn't lead us to believe that the world revolves around us.

Old 04-05-2016, 03:08 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Trump does seem to have polite and well mannered kids. His nannies and x-wives did well raising them. And I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you that no one else has ever through to tell college kids not to drink, smkoe or do drugs before Trump did it.

Old 04-05-2016, 03:45 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And some people don't think an alleged adult acting like a spoiled 6 year old and calling others names and stomping his feet when it's returned sets a good example for their children.
Do you have a video of him "stomping his feet"?

So, you give a pass to other politicians who engage in name-calling but somehow hold Trump (oh, excuse me! I should use your term of endearment for him "Donny" ) to a different standard.

Old 04-05-2016, 03:57 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Do you have a video of him "stomping his feet"?
No, do you? Or, have you ever heard the term 'speaking figuratively' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, you give a pass to other politicians who engage in name-calling but somehow hold Trump (oh, excuse me! I should use your term of endearment for him "Donny" ) to a different standard.
Yes, in a thread that's ABOUT Donny I DO give a pass to other politicians.

Old 04-05-2016, 04:29 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Wow, if only my parents gave me this advice!!!!!!!!

Thanks, DT!

Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections