Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 07:57 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

Isn't the way Trump raised his kids the greatest proof he is capable of being a leader and an example.

Do we want the athletes and Hollywood celebs and Khardasians as role models for our youth?

Trump told College kids not to use drugs, not to smoke cigarettes and careful with alcohol.

Trump himself doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't use drugs and doesn't smoke!

And people are calling him names because he defends himself. I wish more people stood up for themselves instead of whining. Life is not sitting in a golden chair and everything will come by itself.

If you want to make it you have to be strong and you should be able to handle adversity.

Trump shows that he can handle all of that which is something a leader should have!

We had Bill Clinton smoking cigars and fooling around in the oval office and not knowing what sex is like he had dementia, like Hillary also seems to have.

Bush and Obama both admitted to have smoked drugs.

Now lets choose a President who hasn't gone that route but speaks up. In the end words will not break a bone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2016, 08:00 AM

7,740 posts, read 5,521,830 times
Donald Trump is the Kim Khardasian of Politics. If you cannot see that then Idk. It isn't our problem that he cannot even handle a drink.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:00 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
I liked your question better in your title.

Maybe he's alluding to the embarrassment that famous photo caused?

But going with what you meant, rather than what you said, on balance I think I'm slightly opposed to electing a complete teetotaler. His choice, of course, and more power to him. But I think a rigid opposition to alcohol and even marijuana can conceal a lack of faith in your own will-power and ability to make a reasoned choice. And I don't think that's a great quality.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:43 AM

13,425 posts, read 9,957,883 times
Wow, I've never heard anyone give that advice before!!! What a revelation.

But yeah he's right, rugs look terrible. I guess he'd know more than most.

Old 04-05-2016, 09:06 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Trump is right we have many expensive problems in America that involve Drugs, Alcohol and Smoking.

We can all agree on that but people actually doing something about it is another story.
It is all about personal responsibility and the current trend is to pass the blame and make excuses for bad behavior.

America would be a better place if people took responsibility for their actions.

Old 04-05-2016, 09:09 AM

1,592 posts, read 1,213,097 times
Yeah, I liked the thread title. Was expecting to read about Trump and his disdain for cheap, oriental rugs.

Old 04-05-2016, 09:12 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Donald Trump is the Kim Khardasian of Politics. If you cannot see that then Idk. It isn't our problem that he cannot even handle a drink.
His aversion to alcohol seems to stem from his older brother Fred Trump Jr. who drank himself to death.

Old 04-05-2016, 09:13 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svendrell View Post
Yeah, I liked the thread title. Was expecting to read about Trump and his disdain for cheap, oriental rugs.
That thing on his head is Asian?

Old 04-05-2016, 09:16 AM

1,592 posts, read 1,213,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
That thing on his head is Asian?
Could be!

Old 04-05-2016, 09:17 AM

28,900 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Isn't the way Trump raised his kids the greatest proof he is capable of being a leader and an example.

Do we want the athletes and Hollywood celebs and Khardasians as role models for our youth?

Trump told College kids not to use drugs, not to smoke cigarettes and careful with alcohol.

Trump himself doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't use drugs and doesn't smoke!

And people are calling him names because he defends himself. I wish more people stood up for themselves instead of whining. Life is not sitting in a golden chair and everything will come by itself.

If you want to make it you have to be strong and you should be able to handle adversity.

Trump shows that he can handle all of that which is something a leader should have!

We had Bill Clinton smoking cigars and fooling around in the oval office and not knowing what sex is like he had dementia, like Hillary also seems to have.

Bush and Obama both admitted to have smoked drugs.

Now lets choose a President who hasn't gone that route but speaks up. In the end words will not break a bone!
yes, unlike Cruz....he is the worst attacker and cannot handle adversary....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections