Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2016, 04:17 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Old news. Whats wrong? Sulking over Trump's loss and decided to pull up 3 week old Cruz articles? I thought you were a Republican? All you do is post articles from garbage Liberal websites, blogs and newspapers in an attempt to smear Cruz. Like Ive said before, Trumpettes are closet Liberals. Just go register as Democrats and vote for Hillary already.

Nailed it, LOL!
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2016, 05:21 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Now we know what being bought & paid for by Goldman Sachs & Big Oil means to Ted Cruz. He rewards one of the idiots, along with Bill Clinton, who deregulated the Banks, which caused the 2008 finance crisis and subsequent recession.

Incredibly stupid move. How anyone can support this corrupt bunch of politicians, is beyond me.

Ted Cruz just named Phil Gramm his economic advisor. Here's Gramm's economic legacy. - LA Times
And the Wisconsin idiots voted for him.

Old 04-06-2016, 05:28 AM

7,737 posts, read 5,520,181 times
Ted Cruz is the opposite of change economically. He wants to change social values to his awful born again oppressive lifestyle. Ted Cruz says trickle down economics works.

Old 04-06-2016, 05:36 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
I have to wonder why, after a night of total defeat Trump supporters want to bring up old news? And I have to wonder how many people who have not voted will vote based on someone's economic advisor? My guess no one.

Old 04-06-2016, 05:45 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Ted Cruz is the opposite of change economically. He wants to change social values to his awful born again oppressive lifestyle. Ted Cruz says trickle down economics works.
Cruz doesn't really care about the social issues. He just saw that as an opening that he felt he could exploit.

Like Hillary, Cruz only cares about two things. Themselves and doing the work Wall Street wants done.

I used to think that if Cruz won at least it would tick the establishment off. No longer.....Cruz has caught Hillary in the race to the bottom.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:15 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,186,183 times
Default Need not declare party affiliation to vote in November.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Old news. Whats wrong? Sulking over Trump's loss and decided to pull up 3 week old Cruz articles? I thought you were a Republican? All you do is post articles from garbage Liberal websites, blogs and newspapers in an attempt to smear Cruz. Like Ive said before, Trumpettes are closet Liberals. Just go register as Democrats and vote for Hillary already.
The thing is, you don't have to be a registered Democrat to vote for Hillary; everyone can do it!

Old 04-06-2016, 06:23 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I have to wonder why, after a night of total defeat Trump supporters want to bring up old news? And I have to wonder how many people who have not voted will vote based on someone's economic advisor? My guess no one.
This topic was started before the Wisconsin results were known.

But I have to wonder why you would make excuses for Phill Gramm and what he did to the economy of the USA.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:30 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
that's the problem.

people vote on emotionally charged issues, and not the important ones-like jobs and economics.

seriously, you have a man posing as a:

"christian"-- posting nude pictures of his opponent's wife in the primaries, while giving most likely 500,000 dollars in super PAC hush money to his opponent's campaign advisor.

a "strict constitutionalist"- who was freaking born in Canada

an anti illegal advocate- passing out food, toys, supplies, and arranging housing for illegals in Texas

an alleged economic conservative -who appoints a totally corrupt "didn't see that coming" jackass as his lead economic advisor.

a reformer-whose wife works at goldman sachs, who took bailout money to stay afloat, and didn't report his own loans from either goldman or citibank in the millions. (saying he forgot??)

what does ted cruz even stand for, except the establishment vote?? are the people who vote for him just ill-informed or are they hoping that hillary wins the general election?

or maybe sanders now?

Last edited by floridasandy; 04-06-2016 at 06:42 AM..

Old 04-06-2016, 06:31 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Now we know what being bought & paid for by Goldman Sachs & Big Oil means to Ted Cruz. He rewards one of the idiots, along with Bill Clinton, who deregulated the Banks, which caused the 2008 finance crisis and subsequent recession.

Incredibly stupid move. How anyone can support this corrupt bunch of politicians, is beyond me.

Ted Cruz just named Phil Gramm his economic advisor. Here's Gramm's economic legacy. - LA Times
How can Cruz criticize Obama on this, if he will do it too? Obama jam packed his economic advisors with Wall Street insiders.

Obama's Big Sellout: The President has Packed His Economic Team with Wall Street Insiders | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

https://prof77.wordpress.com/politic...g-elena-kagan/

Also reminds me of Obama choosing Immelt as his "jobs Czar," despite Immelt being the biggest outsourcer in the country.

Cruz will continue the say one thing and do another politics.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:35 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
that's the problem.

people vote on emotionally charged issues, and not the important ones-like jobs and economics.

seriously, you have a man posing as a:

"christian"-- posting nude pictures of his opponent's wife in the primaries, and giving most likely hush money to his opponent's campaign advisor.

a "strict constitutionalist"- who was freaking born in Canada

an anti illegal advocate- passing out food, toys, supplies, and getting housing for illegals in Texas

an economic conservative -who appoints a totally corrupt "didn't see that coming" jackass as his lead economic advisor.

a reformer-whose wife works at goldman sachs, who took bailout money to stay afloat, and didn't report his own loans from either goldman or citibank in the millions. (saying he forgot??)

what does ted cruz even stand for, except the establishment vote?? are the people who vote for him just ill-informed or are they hoping that hillary wins the general election?

or maybe sanders now?
Let's hope Sanders but that is a great description of Cruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections