Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 01:22 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope. Start a comment with insult, then I don't bother with whatever else you put in it.
So, Trump's pom pon squad captain on C-D thinks that insults mean you shouldn't listen to anything else someone says.

How can you support a candidate who constantly insults everyone on earth? You seem like a major hypocrite. Of course, you also inflicted Obama on us so I'm not surprised.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:34 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
So, Trump's pom pon squad captain on C-D thinks that insults mean you shouldn't listen to anything else someone says.

How can you support a candidate who constantly insults everyone on earth? You seem like a major hypocrite. Of course, you also inflicted Obama on us so I'm not surprised.
Exaggerate much ?

Old 04-06-2016, 01:53 PM

22,191 posts, read 19,473,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Exaggerate much ?
Love to Row and I have had many battles and probably disagree 99.9% of the time, but he is right on this.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Love to Row and I have had many battles and probably disagree 99.9% of the time, but he is right on this.
Everyone on earth ? C'mon ... and I'll take someone that says what's on his mind than some politically correct pansy like we have now.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:41 PM

22,191 posts, read 19,473,387 times
Quote:
Everyone on earth ? C'mon ... and I'll take someone that says what's on his mind than some politically correct pansy like we have now.
There is a difference between not always being politically correct and personally attacking everyone that dares to criticize you.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
There is a difference between not always being politically correct and personally attacking everyone that dares to criticize you.
Wouldn't know at the political level - all of the current pansies are politically correct. If a few people get offended, maybe they ought to look at why the statements were made in the first place.

So who is Trump personally attacking ? By personally, I assume you mean one-on-one ...

Old 04-06-2016, 04:39 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post

Trump insults everyone on Earth? Well, that's on you to prove.

But I can tell you a thing or two about someone that can only use insult as argument. Just click on this for example. (lots of them)

Old 04-06-2016, 05:15 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Wouldn't know at the political level - all of the current pansies are politically correct. If a few people get offended, maybe they ought to look at why the statements were made in the first place.

So who is Trump personally attacking ? By personally, I assume you mean one-on-one ...
Let me know if you need more, because sadly, there are more.

Fellow Presidental Candidates
  • Jeb Bush - CANDIDATE/FORMER FLORIDA GOVERNOR - “will never secure the border”“will NEVER Make America Great Again”“just doesn't get it”“doubled Florida State debt”“pathetic”“our country needs more energy and spirit than you can provide!”“too soft”“totally lost”“had a tiny 300 person crowd”“if he can't manage his campaign, how can he manage our countries finances?”“paid ridiculous amounts of money”“stupid message”“if Jeb Bush were more competent he could not have lost the skirmish with Marco”“puppet”“campaign is a disaster”“weak”“ineffective”“false advertising”“terrible on Face the Nation”“a basket case”“a loser”“can't win”“weak”“low energy”“campaign is a disaster”“phony”“really pathetic”“poor”“he's bottom (and gone), I'm top (by a lot)”“ridiculous”“SO SAD”“failed candidate”“spent $59 million & done”“took millions of $'s of hit ads on me”“a sad case”“a total embarrassment to himself and his family”“low-energy 'stiff'”“has no chance”“campaign is a disaster”“weak & ineffective”“chances of winning are zero”“did poorly last night in the debate”“sad sack”“low energy”“he should go home and relax!”“low energy guy”“at the bottom of the barrel”“total disaster”“had to bring in mommy to take a slap at me”“zero communication skills”“weak candidate”“spent a fortune of special interest money on a Super Bowl ad”“desperate”“A pathetic figure!”“Sad!”“failed campaign”“Not a leader!”“has gone nasty with lies”“by far the weakest of the lot”“Jeb failed as Jeb”“gave up and enlisted Mommy and his brother”“Weak”“no chance”“Weak”“lightweight”“spending a fortune of special interest against me in SC”“desperate and sad”“lightweight”“How can @JebBush beat Hillary Clinton- if he can't beat anyone else on the #GOPDebate stage with $150M?”“failed campaign”“has no clue”“hypocrite”“Just another clueless politician!”“just got contact lenses and got rid of the glasses. He wants to look cool, but it's far too late”“low energy”“is miserable”“fell more than anybody”“no more Bushes”“campaign is in total disarray”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“puppet”“cratered”“low-energy individual”“will do anything to stay at the trough”
  • Ben Carson - FORMER CANDIDATE/RETIRED NEUROSURGEON - “very weak on illegal immigration”“has never created a job in his life (well, maybe a nurse)”“Pyramids built for grain storage - don't people get it?”“many lies by Ben Carson”“very weak on illegal immigration”“incapable of understanding foreign policy”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”
  • Lincoln Chafee - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER RHODE ISLAND GOVERNOR - “Can anyone imagine Chafee as president? No way.”
  • Chris Christie - FORMER CANDIDATE/NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR - “spending all of his time in NH”
  • Hillary Clinton - CURRENT CANDIDATE/FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE - “the trade deal is a disaster, she was always for it!”“her record is so bad”“she looked lost”“totally incompetent as a manager and leader”“no strength or stamina”“corruption is what she's best at”“weak”“SHE HAS NO STRENGTH OR STAMINA”“afraid of Obama & the emails”“won't call out radical Islam”“will be soundly defeated”“does not have the STRENGTH or STAMINA to be President”“weak and ineffective”“no strength, no stamina”“disloyal person”“lied”“We need a #POTUS with great strength & stamina. Hillary does not have that.”“LIED at the debate last night”“SAD!”“pathetic”“stupidity”“totally flawed candidate”“lied last week”“such bad judgement”“a major national security risk”“not presidential material”“has been involved in corruption for most of her professional life!”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know.”“incompetent”“doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president”
  • Ted Cruz - CURRENT CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “he will fall like all others”“should not make statements behind closed doors to his bosses”“would speak behind my back, get caught, and then deny it”“not nice”“not believable”“Goldman Sachs owns him”“not much of a reformer”“The Ted Cruz wiseguy apology to the people of New York is a disgrace”“did not list on his personal disclosure form personally guaranteed loans from banks. They own him!”“the ultimate hypocrite”“says one thing for money, does another for votes”“why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?”“hypocrite”“When will @TedCruz give all the New York based campaign contributions back to the special interests that control him.”“greatly dishonest”“hypocrite”“spending $millions on ads paid for by his N.Y. bosses”“should be immediately disqualified in Iowa”“just lied again”“told thousands of caucusgoers (voters) that Trump was strongly in favor of ObamaCare and 'choice' - a total lie!”“fraud”“sent out a VOTER VIOLATION certificate to thousands of voters”“didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it”“dropping like a rock”“reckless”“people do not like Ted”“a nervous wreck”“falling in the polls”“puppet!”“in bed w/ Wall St.”“a nervous wreck”“not caring for the truth”“can't even get a Senator like @BenSasse, who is easy, to endorse him”“Not one Senator is endorsing Canada Ted!”“dishonest”“deceptive”“totally unelectable”“lying on so many levels”“caught cold in lie”“the worst liar, crazy or very dishonest”“lies so much and is so dishonest”“I have standing to sue him for not being a natural born citizen”“cheater”“Nasty”“LIES!”“a cheater!”“holds the Bible high and then lies and misrepresents the facts!”“complete & total liar”“a liar!”“lying”“a true lowlife pol!”“a world class LIAR”“biggest liar in politics!”“disloyal”“does not have the right 'temperment' to be President”“lies like a dog-over and over again!”“liar”“a nasty guy”“loser”“choker”“lying”“he has accomplished absolutely nothing”“another all talk, no action pol!”“LYIN' TED”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“Lyin’”“lyin'”“desperate”“his lying is getting worse”“can't win!”“lyin'”“a big problem!”“Mormons don't like LIARS!”“Lyin'”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know.”“lyin'”“just another dishonest politician”“weak”“losing big”“will do anything to stay at the trough”
  • Carly Fiorina- FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER BUSINESS EXECUTIVE - “if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than ten minutes straight, you develop a massive headache”“has zero chance”“failing campaign”“campaign is dead”
  • Lindsey Graham - FORMER CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “embarrassed himself with his failed run for President”“embarrasses himself with endorsement of Bush”“had zero in his presidential run before dropping out in disgrace”“got zero against me- no cred!”“dumb mouthpiece”“Failed presidential candidate”“should respect me”“nasty!”“ALL TALK AND NO ACTION!”“so easy to beat!”
  • Bobby Jindal - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER LOUISIANA GOVERNOR - “spent $1,000 to register in New Hampshire & dropped out the next day. Such a waste!”
  • John Kasich - CURRENT CANDIDATE/OHIO GOVERNOR - “wasting time & money”“failed campaign & debating skills”“failed image”“pathetic”“so irrelevant to the race”“I will sue him just for fun!”“he came in dead last”“almost last”“fell right into President Obama's trap on ObamaCare”“total dud”“total failure”“can't debate”“dummy”“one of the worst presidential candidates in history”“poor”“doesn't have what it takes”“Absentee Governor”“good for Mexico!”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“so easy to beat!”
  • Martin O'Malley - FORMER CANDIDATE, FORMER GOVERNOR OF MARYLAND - “has very little chance”“failed”“a clown”
  • George Pataki - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER NEW YORK GOVERNOR - “couldn't be elected dog catcher if he ran again”“terrible governor of NY, one of the worst”“so easy to beat!”
  • Rand Paul - FORMER CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “truly weird”“reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain”“Why is @RandPaul allowed to take advantage of the people of Kentucky”“lowly”“failed presidential candidate”“made a fool of himself”
  • Rick Perry - FORMER CANDIDATE/FORMER TEXAS GOVERNOR - “failed at the border”“needs a new pair of glasses”“doesn't understand what the word demagoguery means”“failed on the border”“should be forced to take an IQ test”“did an absolutely horrible job of securing the border”“should be ashamed of himself”
  • Marco Rubio - FORMER CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “worst voting record in Senate”“just another all talk, no action, politician”“truly doesn't have a clue!”“worst voting record in Sen.”“weak on illegal immigration”“will allow anyone into the country”“rarely there to vote on a bill”“worst attendance record in Senate”“VERY weak on immigration”“knows nothing about finance”“incapable of making great trade deals”“lightweight”“very weak on stopping illegal immigration”“all talk and no action”“worst voting record in Senate”“lazy”“never made ten cents”“totally controlled”“very disloyal”“perfect little puppet”“very disloyal to Jeb”“lightweight”“cannot be President”“a highly overrated politician”“couldn't even respond properly to President Obama's State of the Union Speech without pouring sweat & chugging water”“a lightweight choker”“very weak on illegal immigration”“lightweight”“once a choker, always a choker!”“Mr. Meltdown”“looks like a little boy on stage”“not presidential material!”“lightweight choker”“Lying”“Lightweight choker”“looks like a little boy on stage”“not presidential material”“he is a choker, and once a choker, always a choker!”“Mr. Meltdown”“Lightweight”“Doesn't even show up for votes!”“lightweight”“lightweight”“lightweight”“not as smart as Cruz, and may be an even bigger liar”“lightweight”“little”“the lightweight from Florida”“lightweight Senator”“Little”“the lightweight no show Senator from Florida”“set to be the 'puppet' of the special interest Koch brothers”“Little”“the lightweight no show Senator from Florida, just another Wshington politician”“Little”“poor work ethic!”“just another Washington D.C. politician”“all talk and no action”“gave amnesty to criminal aliens guilty of 'sex offenses.' DISGRACE!”“treated America's ICE officers 'like absolute trash' in order to pass Obama's amnesty”“Phony”“lightweight”“Interesting how my numbers have gone so far up since lightweight Marco Rubio has turned nasty. Love it!”“never even shows up to vote”“worst record”“a joke!”“Rubio puts out ad that my pilot was a drug dealer- not true, not my pilot!”“failed presidential candidate”“lightweight”“big loser”“fraud lightweight”“dishonest lightweight”“he is scamming Florida”“lightweight”“Dishonest”“Lightweight”“wors t voting record in the U.S. Senate in many years”“will never MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“weak on illegal immigration”“only won the debate in the minds of desperate people”
  • Bernie Sanders - CURRENT CANDIDATE/UNITED STATES SENATOR - “wacko”“a disaster”“he would be so easy to beat!”“is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!”
  • Scott Walker - FORMER CANDIDATE/WISCONSIN GOVERNOR - “not smart”“your very dumb fundraiser hit me very hard--- not smart!”“not presidential material”“massive deficit, bad jobs forecast, a mess.”“puppet”“cratered”

And in case you forgot:
Megyn Kelly - FOX NEWS ANCHOR - “really bombed tonight”“highly overrated”“lightweight”“should take another eleven day 'unscheduled' vacation”“had her two puppets say bad stuff”“I don't watch”“don't watch her show”“really weird, she's being driven crazy”“the most overrated anchor”“very bad at math”“bad!”“dopey”“lies”“so average in every way”“lightweight reporter”“I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct”“Without me her ratings would tank”“Get a life Megyn!”“Can't watch Crazy Megyn anymore”“Crazy”“Crazy”“her bad show is a total hit piece on me”“Never worth watching”“sick, & the most overrated person on t”“Highly overrated”“crazy”“is always complaining about Trump and yet she devotes her shows to me”“crazy”“so average in so many ways!”“highly overrated”“BAD”“not very good or professional”“highly overrated”“lightweight reporter”

Last edited by Oldhag1; 04-06-2016 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: List was too long

Old 04-06-2016, 05:18 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Bwahaha.

Must spread rep, Oldhag. Great post.

Old 04-06-2016, 05:24 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
I love that Bernie beat Hillary, buy this was pretty much a meaningless prize for both parties. The big test is New York.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections